The scene inside the Jets locker room tells the whole story

joewilly12

5 hours ago, darkprime said:

If (when) the Jets lose to the Bills, it's time to fire Bowles.  Let an interim head coach have the bye week to get things in order to compete for the rest of the season.

The problem is the Jets don’t have any coaches on staff to replace Bowles and that is a disgrace as well. 

3 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

The problem is the Jets don’t have any coaches on staff to replace Bowles and that is a disgrace as well. 

I think it’s planned.  If I don’t hire anyone capable of replacing me, I can’t be replaced!

10 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

C'mon, we all know they'll beat the Bills and the halls will ring with the Bells of victory. You'll see people hop back on the hope wagon only to watch it spontaneously catch on fire and drive off a cliff the next week.

You sure about that? In case you haven't noticed the Bills' defense is better than the Dolphins' so how many points do you expect the Jets are going to score. Bills only need 10 points to win.

On 11/5/2018 at 10:49 AM, jetstream23 said:

Amazingly, people are starting to realize that his one moderately successful year in 2015 was likely due to Fitzpatrick catching some lightning and carrying him.  When your best season out of 4 is your first, you're in trouble.  This is his team now, the players he wanted.  Our defense was stellar yesterday but Todd Bowles is the Head Coach, the coach of the whole team, and this is starting to look like a very, very Rex-like tenure.

At least Rex made it to championship games. Bowles only sniffed at the playoff door before it slammed shut.

3 hours ago, STLuLu said:

You sure about that? In case you haven't noticed the Bills' defense is better than the Dolphins' so how many points do you expect the Jets are going to score. Bills only need 10 points to win.

Yes, but to truly crush hope...it has to exist.

Interesting aside: Ottawa Senators players caught on camera ripping their coach:

https://ottawacitizen.com/sports/hockey/nhl/ottawa-senators/candid-camera-ottawa-senators-players-caught-on-video-joking-about-team-badmouthing-coach/wcm/d1b7eeb8-9d42-4e4a-ba22-9ae2e2ea5d66?fbclid=IwAR0TvWVoSUZVIYkodz0lCdp7cZpFK5xvEw5Py7a5S3ZbyqRT61DmOb5D8bI

Johnson should somehow let it leak that Harbaugh has a much higher paying job waiting in NY should he want it so he can tell Ravens org to shove it and just quit.

Eventually when BB tells Kraft behind closed doors he is done and entering his last year its exactly something he would do.

Archived