Are you going to the patriots game?

kevinc855

On 11/18/2018 at 4:39 PM, kevinc855 said:

Taking a pulse here if everyone is selling their tickets and I have to be surrounded by a bunch of massholes and band wagon dudes. Because if this is the case I may give them to another jets fan. I refuse to ever sell to a pats fan. But a MetLife full of pats fans would not be good for my health 

I have never seen McCown play live.  It is an intoxicating lure.

10 hours ago, 56mehl56 said:

Same thing with me. I said if Bowles was not fired I was done. The Jets are like my bad addiction , as much as I know they're bad for my health , I continually give in  ?.

It will look like Foxboro South on Sunday.

Have had tickets since I was 11 in 1991.  From 1991 to 1997 I missed some games since I was younger but since then missed two games in 2012 when I had surgery and missed a couple preseason games.  I know I’ll go regardless.  I’m an idiot though and agreed to take a trip to Florida that lands at 2 pm on the 15th not thinking we were playing Saturday.  I usually don’t miss a tailgate which I’ll have to that game.  My luck my flight gets cancelled and I miss the game.  

On November 19, 2018 at 12:00 AM, Lot K Tailgaters said:

I am going.  Was so angry after last game I considered not going.  

If we go down 31-0 I’m leaving early again lol 

Same here. I'm on the fence on whether to go or not. I left the Bills game with 3:33 left the 2nd Qtr because I was SO DISGUSTED. 

23 hours ago, 56mehl56 said:

Same thing with me. I said if Bowles was not fired I was done. The Jets are like my bad addiction , as much as I know they're bad for my health , I continually give in  ?.

It will look like Foxboro South on Sunday.

It's annoying as hell how I capitulate to this infernal team.

14 hours ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

The Jets usually play the Patriots close and/or win one game every season and the second game get crushed.  I have a feeling we lose 27-17 on Sunday.  

So that's good enough for you? Close game...ya I knew I messed up when I one day realized I was  a Jets fan.... 

Don't.  Go!

Look at it this way....

Maybe you STHs owe it to the rest of us not to show up? 

After all, we support the same team and want the same thing...

Leave those seats empty.

Send the only message we as fans can.

Don't spend money at the concession stand, or for parking, or whatever else.  Leaving Bowles was a slap in the face.   The Jets ownership deserves nothing...  Slap back.

1 hour ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I was actually thinking of going if ticket prices dropped like a stone. Get those club seats at a deep discount. You never know, this could be our last chance to see Brady crap on us in our own building, could be historic.

Seeing any QB crap on us at home is a bad day at the stadium. 

Sadly empty seats and season ticket holders staying home is bad for the entire organization and fan base. 

I was at every home game during the 1-15 season it wasn't fun but I paid for my tickets and couldn't see it any other way. 

When does it end guys?  

When does this organization give the fan base what they deserve? 

Image result for ny jets refund pics

Any other coach in this situation — any other — could make this an exciting game. Open up the fake punts/trick plays/go for it on 4th... you name it. The players would enjoy it as would the fans. But Todd “Plays to not get beat too badly” Bowles will roll out the same boring predictable toilet swirl we have come to expect 

4 minutes ago, jgb said:

Any other coach in this situation — any other — could make this an exciting game. Open up the fake punts/trick plays/go for it on 4th... you name it. The players would enjoy it as would the fans. But Todd “Plays to not get beat too badly” Bowles will roll out the same boring predictable toilet swirl we have come to expect 

Exactly Todd Bowles football is boring losing football. 

When was the last time this team ran a wildcat formation?

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Exactly Todd Bowles football is boring losing football. 

When was the last time this team ran a wildcat formation?

What Todd doesn’t understand is the only way to win predictable games is to execute flawlessly or at least better than the other guys. When you are David versus their Goliath, you gotta flip the script to have a shot.

Just now, jgb said:

What Todd doesn’t understand is the only way to win predictable games is to execute flawlessly or at least better than the other guys. When you are David versus their Goliath, you gotta flip the script to have a shot.

Todd Bowles is a one dimensional HC too bad that dimension is losing. 

On 11/20/2018 at 12:27 PM, RoadFan said:

Don't.  Go!

Look at it this way....

Leave those seats empty.

Don't spend money at the concession stand, or for parking, or whatever else.  Leaving Bowles was a slap in the face.   The Jets ownership deserves nothing...  Slap back.

Owe it to you not to go?  Because we really care about how some guy who sits on his couch and doesn’t want to go to games feels?  Let me guess you spend your Sunday’s on a couch in a pizza stained Jets sweatshirt from the 1970s?

We spend our money how we please just like you spend your money how you please.  

6 minutes ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

Owe it to you not to go?  Because we really care about how some guy who sits on his couch and doesn’t want to go to games feels?  Let me guess you spend your Sunday’s on a couch in a pizza stained Jets sweatshirt from the 1970s?

Been there done that. 

Hard pressed to ridicule those who have spent all that hard earned money on PSL's and season tickets. 

When you make the commitment of owning season tickets you take the good with the bad, team and weather, its just what you do. 

Do you think the Johnson brothers care if you show up or not they already have your money. 

Enjoy the game win or lose. 

8 minutes ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

Not quite.  With the team this bad, last season... I spent several Sundays on the water inshore fishing.   Haven't been able to do it this fall because of red tide (biting my tongue now due to politics).

On November 20, 2018 at 12:27 PM, RoadFan said:

Don't.  Go!

Look at it this way....

Leave those seats empty.

FüçK YOU! STH DON'T OWE YOUR PATHETIC CRUMUGEON ASS JACK $HIT!

GO FúCK YOURSELF THE NEXT TIME YOU HAVE AN INKLING ON HOW TO TELL OTHERS in a public forum on HOW TO SPEND THEIR MONEY!!!

38 minutes ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

AMEN!!!!! +1K

HAPPY THANKSGIVING and enjoy it with your new baby boy. :)

On 11/20/2018 at 12:27 PM, RoadFan said:

Don't.  Go!

Look at it this way....

Leave those seats empty.

Dude your 12 lost dollars at the concessions aren’t Gona hurt them in the pocket. This is what jet fans never seem to understand 

Archived