Are you going to the patriots game?

kevinc855

Taking a pulse here if everyone is selling their tickets and I have to be surrounded by a bunch of massholes and band wagon dudes. Because if this is the case I may give them to another jets fan. I refuse to ever sell to a pats fan. But a MetLife full of pats fans would not be good for my health 

There is no reason for a Jets fan to attend this game.  None. Who cares if the ticket is paid for?

What are you going to watch? 

Trumaine Johnson get scorched...

Spencer Long snapping the ball like Ricky "wild thing" Vaughn...

The Jets offense going 3 and out six times in a row...

Brady throwing TD passes...

A Gronk spike...

Finished with Bowles' infamous "we surrender" punts...

23 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Yes, I will be there and I hope we beat the sh*t out of the Patriots. 

Bad decision.  Stay home, man.  That way you can turn the game off when it becomes unwatchable. 

If you do decide to go, don't forget the large brown paper bag.  First, wear it on your head... and then you can take it off when you need to vomit after seeing Bowles coach another game.    

Less than a 50% chance for me at this point. Besides the lack of any faith in Jets showing up, the trip back to LI is usually even more brutal than usual sunday after Thanksgiving. Weather may be the deciding factor.  Tickets will not be sold to Pats trolls though, will give to friends or eat them.

1 hour ago, JetsFanatic said:

Yes, I will be there and I hope we beat the sh*t out of the Patriots. 

You're putting your one game satisfaction in a meaningless game for the Jets over the health of this entire franchise moving forward.

Yeah.... you're the real fan.?

6 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Taking a pulse here if everyone is selling their tickets and I have to be surrounded by a bunch of massholes and band wagon dudes. Because if this is the case I may give them to another jets fan. I refuse to ever sell to a pats fan. But a MetLife full of pats fans would not be good for my health 

I am going. But the place will be filled with Patriots fans unfortunately.

11 hours ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

I am going.  Was so angry after last game I considered not going.  

If we go down 31-0 I’m leaving early again lol 

Same thing with me. I said if Bowles was not fired I was done. The Jets are like my bad addiction , as much as I know they're bad for my health , I continually give in  ?.

It will look like Foxboro South on Sunday.

15 hours ago, RoadFan said:

There is no reason for a Jets fan to attend this game.  None. Who cares if the ticket is paid for?

What are you going to watch? 

Trumaine Johnson get scorched...

Spencer Long snapping the ball like Ricky "wild thing" Vaughn...

The Jets offense going 3 and out six times in a row...

Brady throwing TD passes...

A Gronk spike...

Finished with Bowles' infamous "we surrender" punts...

That's a solid and excellent point. Yet,

16 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Darnold isnt practicing so it seems he may be out again this week. Have fun with that.

Will have a better idea on Wednesday’s practice. Today is a bonus practice and the players are off tomorrow. Wednesday is back to a normal prep week.

Archived