I'm out on....

RJIII

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

You just realized this isn't Facebook.

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

FYI this place is called JetNation. 

2 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

and thankfully the conscience of Jets Nation once again sets us back on course...

I think I'll get to use his last post ^^^ quite a bit. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Lord, I really wanted to talk to you! 

I'm amped about Grahm Harrell getting the OC job at USC. He's going to be great, he's a little green still but the stud athletes will help take some of that pressure off of him. Very high octane offense.

KK mentioned in the month or so he was there at USC that nobody in the country was going to be able to stop those WRs. Said he literally had 6 on campus/roster currently that would be playing on Sunday. He said all 6 were part of the N.W.O, aka Nasty Wide Outs. 

3 hours ago, RJIII said:

I'm amped about Grahm Harrell getting the OC job at USC. He's going to be great, he's a little green still but the stud athletes will help take some of that pressure off of him. Very high octane offense.

KK mentioned in the month or so he was there at USC that nobody in the country was going to be able to stop those WRs. Said he literally had 6 on campus/roster currently that would be playing on Sunday. He said all 6 were part of the N.W.O, aka Nasty Wide Outs. 

We’re excited to get Coach Harrell, he’ll have complete control of the offense, it will be his baby.  When Coach Kliff left, he recommended we hire Coach Harrell. 

We were very disappointed when KK left, but wish him well, no one can blame him for taking a HC job in the NFL.  

We’ll treat GH well, and respect where he came from.  Who knows, after a few years, he could go back home to Texas and his Alma Mater to be the HC.

Thanks!

Edit:  misspell Harrell

3 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

We’re excited to get Coach Herrell, he’ll have complete control of the offense, it will be his baby.  When Coach Kliff left, he recommended we hire Coach Herrell. 

We were very disappointed when KK left, but wish him well, no one can blame him for taking a HC job in the NFL.  

We’ll treat GH well, and respect where he came from.  Who knows, after a few years, he could go back home to Texas and his Alma Mater to be the HC.

Thanks!

It’s spelled “Harrell.” Graham Harrell.

9 hours ago, RJIII said:

Man, this past 3 months really did suck. I had zero access on my computer, I could still read posts on my iPhone app but could reply (really makes you feel like a tool). Somehow figured out a way to send direct emails on iPhone so I talked to @Lupz27 a few times and asked him talk to @Maxman and tell him I'm sorry and to let me back in (shameless truth). Then I emailed @Maxman direct apologizing for my comments and while he still sent me to jail for a while he did allow me to go in front of the Parole Board a few days ago which granted my release based on good behavior. I was crawling the fücking walls during the coaching search when we made a run at KK. Probably best I wasn't allowed to comment. :)

I heard you were doing really well before the parole board before you started yelling "You can't handle the truth!" to Maxman. Being a beneficent and merciful Lord High Commissioner, her gave you leniency, but vaguely threatened banishment to an Australian penal colony if you persisted. 

P.S. I like the prison haircut. 

I heard you were doing really well before the parole board before you started yelling "You can't handle the truth!" to Maxman. Being a beneficent and merciful Lord High Commissioner, her gave you leniency, but vaguely threatened banishment to an Australian penal colony if you persisted. 
P.S. I like the prison haircut. 

Pretty accurate, the hair will grow back out soon. Almost back to normal. :)

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

12 hours ago, RJIII said:

I’ve got some scoop (good) on Kingsbury. I’ll say this, he was very, very close to being the HC here. Not sure how that would have been received by the masses but it was closer than most think.

Kingsbury was on top of my wishlist. Why didn’t he get the job? Or did he turn us down? Did Darnold like Gase more? I think Kingsbury would have been perfect for us, especially considering Gregg Williams was who the front office was going to try and hire as DC all along.

Kingsbury was on top of my wishlist. Why didn’t he get the job? Or did he turn us down? Did Darnold like Gase more? I think Kingsbury would have been perfect for us, especially considering Gregg Williams was who the front office was going to try and hire as DC all along.

This would all be speculation on my part but I’ll add some thoughts:

Biggest challenge was he had options. Lubbock was torn by dismissing him 50/50. And had immediate offers before he got home after being let go. That car ride from the Tech campus to his house is about 7 minutes.

I think management and control ultimately had a lot of weight in his decision.

Had ZERO to do w Darnold vs Rosen. He would take Darnold in a heartbeat. That would have been a very good fit.

Location & media played a factor. KK is not a media guy overall. He doesn’t say too much about anything during interviews. Learned this with his brief time in New England under BB.

Arizona is a good personal fit for KK. Could he have done NY? Absolutely. The desert is going to treat him well.

Cap money, 1st round pick, rebuilding roster were equal for both teams. Jets had advantage w QB for sure.

Jets did everything in their power to keep him. They did not him going on the interview to Arizona the following day.

26 minutes ago, RJIII said:

Biggest challenge was he had options. Lubbock was torn by dismissing him 50/50. And had immediate offers before he got home after being let go. That car ride from the Tech campus to his house is about 7 minutes.

Had ZERO to do w Darnold vs Rosen. He would take Darnold in a heartbeat. That would have been a very good fit.

Location & media played a factor. KK is not a media guy overall. He doesn’t say too much about anything during interviews. Learned this with his brief time in New England under BB.

Arizona is a good personal fit for KK. Could he have done NY? Absolutely. The desert is going to treat him well.

Cap money, 1st round pick, rebuilding roster were equal for both teams. Jets had advantage w QB for sure.

Jets did everything in their power to keep him. They did not him going on the interview to Arizona the following day.

Wow very interesting. Seems like he was their guy all along. It is what it is...lets hope for the best with Gase now.

On 2/16/2019 at 8:17 PM, prime21 said:

We should create a sub SUB forum for parolees. They should be eased in to the Jamal and uniform daily fights.

Briliant idea! Would be curious how many parolees there are besides me! Not just now but moving forward. A PAROLEE thread may be in order. I'll offer my services for Sergeant At Arms. I've learned how valuable it is to restore order and keep things edgy yet civil;; :box:

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2019 at 9:11 AM, RJIII said:

With all the news about Murray likely being the #1 pick, I’m bumping this to connect the dots.

Kingsbury met with NYJ, and had them as a fall back option if Arizon balked at the idea of getting rid of Rosen and taking Murray #1.

Kingsbury saw an improbable scenario where he could draft his guy #1, no trade ups, and get capital back by trading away Rosen.

I think if Arizona told him that they were truly all in on Murray, Kingsbury would be our coach. 

I don’t take this as a slight against us or Darnold, it’s just that Murray has been Kingsbury’s guy since recruiting him in high school. Funny how all head coaching jobs, usc oc jobs, Rosen’s career, everything hinged on Murray. 

3 hours ago, Adoni Beast said:

With all the news about Murray likely being the #1 pick, I’m bumping this to connect the dots.

Kingsbury met with NYJ, and had them as a fall back option if Arizon balked at the idea of getting rid of Rosen and taking Murray #1.

Kingsbury saw an improbable scenario where he could draft his guy #1, no trade ups, and get capital back by trading away Rosen.

I think if Arizona told him that they were truly all in on Murray, Kingsbury would be our coach. 

I don’t take this as a slight against us or Darnold, it’s just that Murray has been Kingsbury’s guy since recruiting him in high school. Funny how all head coaching jobs, usc oc jobs, Rosen’s career, everything hinged on Murray. 

It's looking more and more like Arizona will pull the trigger and draft Murray. That said, it's possible they keep both (Murray/Rosen) and let them battle it out. I don't see that happening as I think they trade Rosen but anything is possible. KK is very big on Antonio Brown, gong to be very interesting. 

Archived