2019 JN Mock Draft sign up is open on Draft forum

Dcat

1 minute ago, BroadwayRay said:

Are trades allowed?

Pretty sure the answer is yes. Last year the Jets moved down and @SenorGato did not like the return.  His inability to let it go (he wasn't even taking part in the mock) eventually got him banned.  FWIW, Baltimore is open to trade offers, but I am still waiting to see what we get for Flacco. 

On 3/4/2019 at 3:01 PM, #27TheDominator said:

Pretty sure the answer is yes. Last year the Jets moved down and @SenorGato did not like the return.  His inability to let it go (he wasn't even taking part in the mock) eventually got him banned.  FWIW, Baltimore is open to trade offers, but I am still waiting to see what we get for Flacco. 

That was probably the dumbest reason to be banned I’ve seen. 

1 minute ago, New York Mick said:

That was probably the dumbest reason to be banned I’ve seen. 

Yup. All he had to do was state his objection and let it go. But nooo, he had to relentlessly continue to harass, post after post, despite warnings from Max. Pretty damned dumb. But he was never the sharpest tool in the shed to begin with. 

If I'm looking at the spreadsheet correctly, Dcat turned that trade into Baker Mayfield and Sony Michel.

Beerfish ended up with Barkley and DJ Moore.

Not bad on either end, but Dcat definitely came out on top with that trade.

7 teams left:   Bears (4 picks), Chargers (6 picks), Texans (7 picks), Rams (7 picks), Dolphins (7 picks), Vikings (8 picks), Cowboys (8 picks), .

Since the Bears only have 4 picks in the draft (they have no 1st, 2nd or 6th round), I am looking for a GM willing to pair the Bears with the Chargers (who have 6 picks).

16 minutes ago, Dcat said:

7 teams left:   Bears (4 picks), Chargers (6 picks), Texans (7 picks), Rams (7 picks), Dolphins (7 picks), Vikings (8 picks), Cowboys (8 picks), .

Since the Bears only have 4 picks in the draft (they have no 1st, 2nd or 6th round), I am looking for a GM willing to pair the Bears with the Chargers (who have 6 picks).

Call Macc?

I signed up but haven’t heard anything back.

I asked for the Vikings but will take anyone.
I put in for jets as well. :-).

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Six teams left:   Bears (4 picks), Chargers (6 picks), Texans (7 picks), Rams (7 picks), Dolphins (7 picks), Cowboys (8 picks), .

Since the Bears only have 4 picks in the draft (none in 1st or 2nd round) I'm looking for someone to pair the Bears with a 2nd team.  

17 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Six teams left:   Bears (4 picks), Chargers (6 picks), Texans (7 picks), Rams (7 picks), Dolphins (7 picks), Cowboys (8 picks), .

There is a couple of regulars missing.  @HessStation @HawkeyeJet@nycdan  And a few others 

21 minutes ago, nycdan said:

I'll probably sit this one out.  I can help moderate though.

How bout you take over a team if when a GM backs out or goes MIA during the mock?  There's always one.

6 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Take the Bears. It would almost be like not being in it they only have four picks this year I no early ones. 

someone already asked for the Bears, but I needed to confirm and he hasn't replied yet.  I have the Bears on hold for the moment.

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I just got back from vacation in Hawaii.  (and it is snowing like an sob in Edmonton, i had to shovel as soon as i got home.)  I'll take the stinky dolphins from that list if they are still available.

Hawaii?  WHile I've been shoveling snow?  F-ck You.  You can draft for the AAF.

Dolphins?  Never mind... that's even worse.  They are yours.

Archived