Internal server error

Maxman

Just want to let everyone know we are aware of the error message that's popping up, internal server error.

Thanks for your patience, we are getting pretty crazy traffic and we're working on resolving the issue.

56 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Just want to let everyone know we are aware of the error message that's popping up, internal server error.

Thanks for your patience, we are getting pretty crazy traffic and we're working on resolving the issue.

crazy traffic?  why?  anything happening?  LOL

The one I am getting intermittently doesn't say 'Internal Server Error'.  It's a black and white screen that says

An error occurred (500 Error)

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now.

Connection refused

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later.

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Thank Goodness. I've lost Sooooo many replies to other posters. I just don't have it in me to re write all that crap I say.  :) 

8 minutes ago, nycdan said:

The one I am getting intermittently doesn't say 'Internal Server Error'.  It's a black and white screen that says

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now.

Connection refused

Same

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

so i woke up checked espn saw that news about Bell and then the error, thought, we're breaking the site cos of the news...  jajajajaja    interesting times!

37 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Connection refused

Same. Happening a lot.

Archived