JetNation 2019 Mock Draft DISCUSSION

Dcat

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

I think you’ll see a Campbell resurgence this year playing next to Oliver. Oliver is gonna come in and be an elite disruptive force in the run game while his pass rush will come in with experience. 

I think his pass rush will be better right from the get go than most are expecting. 

4 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Maverick hasn’t been on since 7 o’clock yesterday so hopefully he checks his emails. 

Damn I wanted to make my choice before 8 so that at worst we’d get through 11 before the night. I should’ve looked into that beforehand 

9 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

It was either him or Hockenson if I couldn’t trade down. 

Hockenson is the guy I was thinking of trading up for.  Thought he might make it to 12.  Didn't matter anyway since he went 1 pick ahead of you.  Then Jonah was next on my list, but I was not going to move up for him.  

By the time my pick came around it was Fant or Devin White. 

2 minutes ago, Lith said:

Hockenson is the guy I was thinking of trading up for.  Thought he might make it to 12.  Didn't matter anyway since he went 1 pick ahead of you.  Then Jonah was next on my list, but I was not going to move up for him.  

By the time my pick came around it was Fant or Devin White. 

Fant was on my trade down list

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

2 TEs and Bush before White???

like it JN!!!

Bush just looks like the better player to me. Thought about White there obviously and some of the EDGE guys, just felt Atlanta needed the best defensive player there. Bush is an every down guy who’s all over the field. Legacy Falcon too.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

2 TEs and Bush before White???

like it JN!!!

I m already having buyer's remorse.  Really wanted Hockenson at 12, when he went a few picks earlier, I went TE anyway.  Fant is a good player, but I should have taken the LB.  Oh well.

1 minute ago, RobR said:

I see White climbing up the boards. He's a three down backer that has some Patrick Willis in him, maybe even better.  

Yeah that he’s still on the board for us is mainly the trend of this board having an aversion to off ball linebackers.

28 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Bush just looks like the better player to me. Thought about White there obviously and some of the EDGE guys, just felt Atlanta needed the best defensive player there. Bush is an every down guy who’s all over the field. Legacy Falcon too.

I ain’t hating.  I think Bush is basically a smaller version of White.  I’d have gone White but I think both are next level players 

• Upvote 1