Do you like the leaked Helmet Logo?

Jet_Engine1

If this is the new logo, do you like it?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the latest "Leaked" Logo?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/05/2019 at 04:00 AM

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Which means they paid Nike for a redo for something that will bring little or nothing back.  They care about their brand. I'd say thats why theyre doing it.  

If they were happy to just sit back and count the money, not spend for no gain, you'd have a stronger case

They aren’t paying Nike for anything, what part of Nike paying over a billion dollars to the NFL don’t you get?   Come on, this is simple stuff.  

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, sec101row23 said:

They aren’t paying Nike for anything, what part of Nike paying over a billion dollars to the NFL don’t you get?   Come on, this is simple stuff.  

You think Nike did a 4 year remake of the uniform as charity?

Nike gets paid to make uniforms, not to design them 

28 minutes ago, JiF said:

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I have picked a new team.  I have found a team who has a color and style that is most appealing to my eyes.  It's a color combo I love and all of my favorites teams share these colors.  Orange and Blue.

I'm now officially a Denver Broncos fan, completing the circle of all the teams I root for having orange and blue colors.

Goodbye JetNation.  BroncoNation awaits!

Jn = a village that losts its twink

Sad day

22 minutes ago, MasterChiefJets said:

Fully agree. It is a curled font someone could have whipped up in seconds. It contrasts terribly with the uniforms. 

For such a progressive market, it is unbalanced and dull with the rest of the presentation.

So, you've seen the presentation? You mind posting it? SMH. 1. You don't know if this is real yet 2. You don't get a great view of the logo 3. It was clearly not a finished design in the photo with all of the inconsistencies. What do you mean by curled? You mean on an arc? It looks like each letter is based on the old logo. This is why I need to see a good image of it to see if it works from a design standpoint.

9 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Lol...ok.  Go read up on the Nike deal that was signed last year.  

You're laughing at the idea that Nike charges teams for 4 year design projects?

Because they signed an 8 or 10 year deal as the NFLs game day supplier?

Green helmets blended in with the green turf has the potential to be disastrous for Darnald picking up receivers best. Not just my words, this idea was also expressed by Richard Todd, Ken O'Brien, and Boomer Esaison, who all had issues with it.

Parcells quoted Weeb Ewbank who said the white helmets were an advantage. The green helmet thing hasn’t been an issue for the eagles so I’m not too worried but it is a thing.

We’ve shown that white and green can suck equally

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

33 minutes ago, JiF said:

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I have picked a new team.  I have found a team who has a color and style that is most appealing to my eyes.  It's a color combo I love and all of my favorites teams share these colors.  Orange and Blue.

I'm now officially a Denver Broncos fan, completing the circle of all the teams I root for having orange and blue colors.

Goodbye JetNation.  BroncoNation awaits!

JiF at his first BroncoNation meetup event:

i_4092_stupid-horse-outfits-001.jpg

2 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

So, you've seen the presentation? You mind posting it? SMH. 1. You don't know if this is real yet 2. You don't get a great view of the logo 3. It was clearly not a finished design in the photo with all of the inconsistencies. What do you mean by curled? You mean on an arc? It looks like each letter is based on the old logo. This is why I need to see a good image of it to see if it works from a design standpoint.

The presentation of the leaked image. - what dozens of comments have been critiquing for countless hours. You could have responded with your last two sentences and been coherent without looking stupid. 

5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You're laughing at the idea that Nike charges teams for 4 year design projects?

Because they signed an 8 year deal as the NFLs game day supplier?

I’m laughing at you because you think Nike has been charging the Jets some sort of a 4 year design fee, when the fact is that Nike pays the Jets and the rest of the NFL to do so.  The new uniform cycles were part of the deal signed originally in 2012 and then again in 2018.  Again, go help yourself and read up on it.   It’s tedious explaining this to you.  

52 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

A grainy thumbnail image that shows a 3/4 view of a purported new logo isn't really the kind of thing I'd want to base an opinion on.

This is like looking at the Zapruder film and determining where the bullet came from.

The grassy knoll. Duh.

10 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

I’m laughing at you because you think Nike has been charging the Jets some sort of a 4 year design fee, when the fact is that Nike pays the Jets and the rest of the NFL to do so.  The new uniform cycles were part of the deal signed originally in 2012 and then again in 2018.  Again, go help yourself and read up on it.   It’s tedious explaining this to you.  

I pay for my car.

Decide to upgrade the rims.

They give them to me?  Why not, I pay them for the car.

Designing a uniform is a completely different concept that supplying uniforms.  Makes no sense

Just now, Jet Nut said:

I pay for my car.

Decide to upgrade the rims.

They give them to me?  Why not, I pay them for the car.

Designing a uniform is a completely different concept that supplying uniforms.  Makes no sense

Oh boy.  Enjoy the release of the uniforms tonight.  

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

As I said, the deal is to be the NFL supplier of uniforms and merchandise.  Doesn't have anything to do with designing new uniforms and branding for free 

Just now, Jet Nut said:

As I said, the deal is to be the NFL supplier of uniforms and merchandise.  Doesn't have anything to do with designing new uniforms and branding for free 

My god you are a dunce.  Please read the following from Forbes   It clearly states that Nike has control of the designs.  

Overall, the league has been better off from a visual standpoint with Nike in charge of things, and the obvious hope is that the good times will keep on rolling for both the supplier and the league as they head into the next decade. As long as they don't mess with blueblood uniforms like the Steelers and the Packers and continue to improve teams with more progressive uniform looks, then things should continue to go well for both parties.

25 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Once again, you are clearly wrong but strident in your arguement. Next step is the name calling. Its tiresome.

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Once again, you are clearly wrong but strident in your arguement. Next step is the name calling. Its tiresome.

Once again, you haven't come up with anything that makes sense.  

Keep telling yourself that the rights to supply merchandise is one in the same with designing a uniform.  

And insisting it is.  Yeah, tiresome.  

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Once again, you haven't come up with anything that makes sense.

I posted a link from a credible publication refuting your latest argument with another poster. Period. How does that not make sense? Maybe one of "Jerry's Kids" could help you with your reading....

3 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I posted a link from a credible publication refuting your latest argument with another poster. Period. How does that not make sense? Maybe one of "Jerry's Kids" could help you with your reading....

You posted a link that said exactly what I have been saying all along. 

They signed a deal to supply, do you understand that, with uniforms and merchandise.  Are you saying that's the same as designing?  Ok Jerry, it over, you can't grasp the difference and are getting pissy

On second thought, all I saw was the emblem, which didn't look like anything special. However, now that I've seen the new uni, I must say, I like it.

Sure, it's definitely all that Nike Style crap, futuristic nonsense. But as those unis go, I like it. I think just might excite the fan base.

43 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

It’s like trying to teach a dog how to speak Chinese....Lol

2 hours ago, MasterChiefJets said:

The presentation of the leaked image. - what dozens of comments have been critiquing for countless hours. You could have responded with your last two sentences and been coherent without looking stupid. 

just thought your comments were more irritating than a lot of the others I guess. Not the first time I've looked stupid and certainly will not be the last. I've recently shown a design for a team uniform and people were making comments based on something they couldn't see clearly on their phones. Once they saw the larger image they loved it. 

Archived