Do you like the leaked Helmet Logo?

Jet_Engine1

If this is the new logo, do you like it?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the latest "Leaked" Logo?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/05/2019 at 04:00 AM

Green helmets blended in with the green turf has the potential to be disastrous for Darnald picking up receivers best. Not just my words, this idea was also expressed by Richard Todd, Ken O'Brien, and Boomer Esaison, who all had issues with it.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Copernicus said:

Green helmets blended in with the green turf has the potential to be disastrous for Darnald picking up receivers best. Not just my words, this idea was also expressed by Richard Todd, Ken O'Brien, and Boomer Esaison, who all had issues with it.

Ironic, because I remember in 1978 when they went to the green helmets, one of the reasons they cited was at the time all the teams in their division (the Patriots, Dolphins, Bills & Colts) all had white helmets so they thought wearing green would improve the QBs ability to pick out the Jets receivers.

14 hours ago, Matthew007b said:

My only problem with that uniform is the Hemet logo.. Would of loved the 80's logo.

Sent from my G8142 using JetNation.com mobile app

I don't like the 80's logo, but I prefer that over what was leaked.  Also I don't think the helmet should have changed colors... White helmets were very classy. 

I don't mind the new logo. It's sort of a blend in style between our current (classic) logo and the 1980s era logo.

Personally, I would have kept our uniforms the way they were, but don't mind the redesign. And the logo is OK too.

Not crazy about it, but I think they can tweak that helmet sticker the following season if deemed that unpopular.  I think if they just remove the football and rounding of Jets, it would work much better.

I'll just say this...if this leak is real and this logo is what they roll with, Christopher Johnson must be crapping his pants before this reveal. The split between those who like the logo and those who don't isn't even close. It's 8 to 2 against. As others have said, this seems to be an attempt to compromise between the younger fans who wanted a new logo and the older fans who prefer to keep the same one. In the end though, they will end up pissing off both. 

3 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

I'll just say this...if this leak is real and this logo is what they roll with, Christopher Johnson must be crapping his pants before this reveal. The split between those who like the logo and those who don't isn't even close. It's 8 to 2 against. As others have said, this seems to be an attempt to compromise between the younger fans who wanted a new logo and the older fans who prefer to keep the same one. In the end though, they will end up pissing off both. 

LOL the Johnson brothers what have they done positive since buying this team.

46 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

The Johnson brothers do not care about the fan reaction.  They are sitting on top of a big pile of cash from Nike either way.  

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I have picked a new team.  I have found a team who has a color and style that is most appealing to my eyes.  It's a color combo I love and all of my favorites teams share these colors.  Orange and Blue.

I'm now officially a Denver Broncos fan, completing the circle of all the teams I root for having orange and blue colors.

Goodbye JetNation.  BroncoNation awaits!

9 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

The Johnson brothers do not care about the fan reaction.  They are sitting on top of a big pile of cash from Nike either way.  

How do you figure?

Its their brand, no business doesn't care about their brand.

Plus they were getting paid either way

19 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

its not a logo. It is our team name spelled out. Its pathetic. 

How the hell was this considered "bad ass" what garbage. Once again they spend a ton of money for nothing and for a bunch of yesmen to say yes.

I don't understand how they thought this would be good.

Fully agree. It is a curled font someone could have whipped up in seconds. It contrasts terribly with the uniforms. 

For such a progressive market, it is unbalanced and dull with the rest of the presentation.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I have picked a new team.  I have found a team who has a color and style that is most appealing to my eyes.  It's a color combo I love and all of my favorites teams share these colors.  Orange and Blue.

I'm now officially a Denver Broncos fan, completing the circle of all the teams I root for having orange and blue colors.

Goodbye JetNation.  BroncoNation awaits!

Image result for barrel man pics

2 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Do you think Nike gets to put their little swoosh logo on NFL jerseys for free?   

And they wouldnt have put their little swoosh logo on the old jersey the same way, for the same money?

Whats changed?

Just now, Jet Nut said:

And they wouldnt have put their little swoosh logo on the old jersey the same way, for the same money?

Whats changed?

Nothing.  That’s my point.  It doesn’t matter old or new, or if people love or hate, the Johnsons are getting paid by Nike regardless. 

6 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Nothing.  That’s my point.  It doesn’t matter old or new, or if people love or hate, the Johnsons are getting paid by Nike regardless. 

Which means they paid Nike for a redo for something that will bring little or nothing back.  They care about their brand. I'd say thats why theyre doing it.  

If they were happy to just sit back and count the money, not spend for no gain, you'd have a stronger case

Archived