Jump to content

Jets will fail


jgb

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jgb said:

Buttfumble me all you want. There is a zero percent chance that Gase is the savior. The Woody Twins have give him the reigns based on... nadda. Guaranteed fail. 

Good thing is we've experienced Kotite, Idzik and Mac. Can't be worse than them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Good. Gooooood buttfumble me. The necro all the more sweet.

It's not a hot take to suggest handing the reigns of the organization to a failed Dolphins HC is a bad idea.  That's why you deserve the buttfumbles:  For thinking you're the only one arguing the Jets will fail.  We're used to failure around these parts, buddy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's not a hot take to suggest handing the reigns of the organization to a failed Dolphins HC is a bad idea.  That's why you deserve the buttfumbles:  For thinking you're the only one arguing the Jets will fail.  We're used to failure around these parts, buddy. 

So I get butt fumbled because my opinion is shared by many... interesting use of the butt fumble (can't use emojis on laptop but if I could, would insert zany laugh here).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, jgb said:

Buttfumble me all you want. There is a zero percent chance that Gase is the savior. The Woody Twins have give him the reigns based on... nadda. Guaranteed fail. 

Hi, I’m Crusher, I’m a Jet fan too. Let’s be friends. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, jgb said:

Buttfumble me all you want. There is a zero percent chance that Gase is the savior. The Woody Twins have give him the reigns based on... nadda. Guaranteed fail. 

Lets give him a chance with a GM he is on the same page with.  He doesn't have to be a savior, just do a competent job!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, jgb said:

Buttfumble me all you want. There is a zero percent chance that Gase is the savior. The Woody Twins have give him the reigns based on... nadda. Guaranteed fail. 

Ok because you say so

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's not a hot take to suggest handing the reigns of the organization to a failed Dolphins HC is a bad idea.  That's why you deserve the buttfumbles:  For thinking you're the only one arguing the Jets will fail.  We're used to failure around these parts, buddy. 

Buttfumbles for being right. Interesting approach. Since I invented the JN bufffumble, it only feeds me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jgb said:

So I get butt fumbled because my opinion is shared by many... interesting use of the butt fumble (can't use emojis on laptop but if I could, would insert zany laugh here).

You started a thread about it acting like you were the first to say it.  So yes, you deserve the butt fumbles.  This was a "Look at me!" thread.

I like you as a poster.  But this was silly. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, jgb said:

Buttfumbles for being right. Interesting approach. Since I invented the JN bufffumble, it only feeds me.

If I started a thread "The sun will rise tomorrow.  There, I said it!  Go ahead and buttfumble me bros!"  Would I not deserve every buttfumble?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, jgb said:

That's a low bar. Are you happy with Kotite+1?

No, but I think Gase is way better than Kotite.  At a minimum he is a .500 or slightly less HC with a team quarterbacked by Tannehill or Cutler.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, jgb said:

Buttfumble me all you want. There is a zero percent chance that Gase is the savior. The Woody Twins have give him the reigns based on... nadda. Guaranteed fail. 

What are your feelings on Mike McCagnan and Todd Bowles?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You started a thread about it acting like you were the first to say it.  So yes, you deserve the butt fumbles.  This was a "Look at me!" thread.

I like you as a poster.  But this was silly. 

Yeah sorry I can't read every post, time differences and all--the world is near-sphere (well, not according to Geno) and thus lights hits it at different times. Thus, I am not well-versed on whatever is posted before my posting hours. Sorry for physics.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DJF71 said:

No, but I think Gase is way better than Kotite.  At a minimum he is a .500 or slightly less HC with a team quarterbacked by Tannehill or Cutler.

And we're about to hire as GM a VP of Personnel whose impact directly led to the Eagles winning a Super Bowl. 

But sure, Adam Gase sucks and all.  I'm sure we could have gotten a GM like that back in January, right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Yeah sorry I can't read every post, time differences and all--the world is near-sphere (well, not according to Geno) and thus lights hits it at different times. Thus, I am not well-versed on whatever is posted before my daytime. Sorry for physics.

This has been news for close to 24 hours.  There's been plenty of negative reactions to read in that span.  Or, alternatively, you could have done some reading now that you're here before starting this thread. 

You sound like Geno Smith here. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Love the butt fumbles. Deliver the juice boys... We've put our franchise into the hands of a guy we were mocking 6 months ago.


Should’ve left it in Maccagnan’s hands, amirite!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If I started a thread "The sun will rise tomorrow.  There, I said it!  Go ahead and buttfumble me bros!"  Would I not deserve every buttfumble?

So again you need a lesson on the proper use of buttfumble. "Stating things we all agree with" is not it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Remember how happy people were when Idzik was canned and Mac hired?  Here we go again.  I'm not convinced that history is about to repeat itself again, but it certainly is possible.

If indeed Douglas is the guy, he might turn out to be a nice hire.  However, we've seen the Peter Principle in action time after time with the Jets, and CJ is such an incompetent that I worry again about any big decisions that he makes.

I am very happy that Mac is gone.  He should have been canned after year 3, not early in year 5, and not in power struggle with Gase, who is very likely an incompetent HC himself.  But for now, I'm cautiously optimistic.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, jgb said:

Love the butt fumbles. Deliver the juice boys... We've put our franchise into the hands of a guy we were mocking 6 months ago.

Similar to what the Cards did with Kliffy Boy. Let him call the shots on the overall #1 pick. A coach who was hired despite having a loosing record at TTech despite having Mahomes as his QB. I hope the Johnsons know what they are doing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TheClashFan said:

If indeed Douglas is the guy, he might turn out to be a nice hire.  However, we've seen the Peter Principle in action time after time with the Jets, and CJ is such an incompetent that I worry again about any big decisions that he makes.

 

This isn't CJ's hire.  That's the important takeaway.  Power is being taken out of the hands of an ownership group that has proven to be incompetent for two decades. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If I started a thread "The sun will rise tomorrow.  There, I said it!  Go ahead and buttfumble me bros!"  Would I not deserve every buttfumble?

I would + rep you since I would appreciate your optimism.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Moron opinions, obviously.

I think you have to let the market decide on this one, my man.  You're not a tool but this thread makes you look like one, and you're making it worse right now by doubling down. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

Similar to what the Cards did with Kliffy Boy. Let him call the shots on the overall #1 pick. A coach who was hired despite having a loosing record at TTech despite having Mahomes as his QB. I hope the Johnsons know what they are doing.

Agree with you but the great thing about opinions is we don't have to wait for the result. If one year ago someone suggested handing full control to the dolphins HC.. well, they'd be banned. But now, we must kiss his arse. Sorrhy, the Johnsons are dunces. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...