JetNation Group Outing - 9/8 Buffalo Bills

We changed the product headings now that this is all on one page. Wanted to make it clearer what each one was.

Please let me know if there are any questions before we open this up to the non forum public.

On 7/9/2019 at 9:51 AM, Banks81 said:

I have tickets to the game already but the tailgate sounds fun.  What is included for the $40 ticket? My wife doesn't drink, so I'm trying to justify the cost to her, lol. 

A ton of food, drinks beer, water, soda, snacks. We haven't set the exact menu yet. Last year we did meatball sliders, hamburgers, hot dogs, salads and lots of beer.

Hey guys I have to open this up to the world. So far I kept it to the forums so I could keep everyone sitting together. But we have sold 9 seats, I think I had 40 people tell me they were interested.  I paid the Jets, so I have to get this rolling. We would love for everyone to join us.

In the meantime we are going to put this out on the blog, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter soon. So get your tickets now if you can.

Thanks!

https://JetNation.com/shop

28 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Hey guys I have to open this up to the world. So far I kept it to the forums so I could keep everyone sitting together. But we have sold 9 seats, I think I had 40 people tell me they were interested.  I paid the Jets, so I have to get this rolling. We would love for everyone to join us.

In the meantime we are going to put this out on the blog, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter soon. So get your tickets now if you can.

Thanks!

Maybe tag the people who said they'd come but havent ordered ?  

56 minutes ago, CTM said:

Maybe tag the people who said they'd come but havent ordered ?  

Thanks! I did that once, but I will do it again. I don't want to nag people. But I am also looking at this $10,000 credit card bill like oh my lol.

44 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Thanks! I did that once, but I will do it again. I don't want to nag people. But I am also looking at this $10,000 credit card bill like oh my lol.

Nag away imo, its 2 months away so people are probably procrastinating. I think we'd all rather forums members be there and nobody wants to see you stuck with a 10k bill.

@Jetsfan80is a good nag, maybe he'll do it if you let him start a PM based 1/2 naked lady chain which would be outside the watchful eye of the googlebot

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, CTM said:

Nag away imo, its 2 months away so people are probably procrastinating. I think we'd all rather forums members be there and nobody wants to see you stuck with a 10k bill.

@Jetsfan80is a good nag, maybe he'll do it if you let him start a PM based 1/2 naked lady chain which would be outside the watchful eye of the googlebot

Thanks!

Wait, I thought @Jetsfan80 was a bot. Are you suggesting he is a real person?

• Sympathy 1

14 minutes ago, edscuba said:

I'll be the first to apologize. I said yes to 1 seat and possibly two. My nephew is trying to get free seats but is procrastinating. I/we will definitely be doing tailgate and I will let you know ASAP. Thanks and sorry.

No need to apologize. Hope you can still make it to the tailgate. Really want to get as many forum posters together as possible.

Thanks!

• Haha 1

I am sorry, this thread was locked accidentally when I went to pin it. I am away this week but I saw someone else purchased today.

I will recap the full list of who is in so far. Going to put this out on email, the blog and social media once I am back home.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, edscuba said:

I'm on board for 2 tickets in the upper prime and the tailgate. CAN'T WAIT!

Thanks Ed. Was that you that bought them today? I just want to put a username with the order, please let me know.

btw I always look forward to a Jets-Bills game. Not only is it a part of our history and tradition but usually a great game except last year at Met Life when we got killed by a Qb signed only a few days beforehand. I went to that game with my brother and we were "speechless"---well not really we were screaming and yelling a lot. Usually it's a great match up. 

• Haha 1

On 7/13/2019 at 11:41 AM, Maxman said:

lol

No need to nag. I will most liekely be grabbing my two tix this week. Sorry for the delay. 

• Upvote 1

On 4/13/2019 at 10:29 AM, RSJ said:

I would like to meet up with you all if possible. I already have tickets but whatever I could bring or pay for lmk.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

On 4/13/2019 at 11:08 AM, BUM-KNEE said:

Would love to actually see a Jets game finally.

Im gonna try to do so this season.

On 4/13/2019 at 1:24 PM, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

Sounds like fun - have not been to a "home" game in years - do Jets fans still get the axehole, axehole song at Metlife too?

On 4/13/2019 at 3:59 PM, maury77 said:

I'm interested. 

On 4/13/2019 at 4:46 PM, GREENBEAN said:

I'm interested. Once its official I'll start to get things together to come up from VA. 

On 4/13/2019 at 5:34 PM, long suffering jets fan said:

I'm in.

On 4/13/2019 at 7:17 PM, 32EBoozer said:

Absolutely! I was In Minneapolis last year for the Viking game @ Meadowlands! That sucked. Hoping for a September game because I’m always at a conference 2nd/3rd weekend in October.

On 4/14/2019 at 1:07 PM, RJIII said:

I'll make the trip from Texas. 

On 4/18/2019 at 4:42 AM, Flushing Roots said:

Whatever game you pick Phil, I am in!

I may bring the posse too.

On 4/18/2019 at 5:06 AM, jgb said:

@SouthernJet what say you?

On 4/27/2019 at 7:08 AM, GATA said:

I don’t plan on catching Bronchitis again... so yeah I’m down :) 

On 5/4/2019 at 12:35 AM, ECURB said:

I might buy back in. I posted some games at way over face...and oddly the bills game sold. Never had this problem before...lol

On 5/12/2019 at 11:25 AM, jetstream23 said:

Doubt I'll be in for this but will certainly try.  My two trips to the east coast this Fall right now will be for Week 2 MNF and likely Raiders @ Jets the weekend before Thanksgiving.  The MNF trip will be interesting.  I won my Fantasy League with friends in AZ so I get to pick the "guys trip" destination this year.  I'm taking a bunch of knuckleheads to NYC for a weekend and then Jets-Browns on Monday Night.

On 5/15/2019 at 2:58 PM, lawngnome o-line said:

@MaxmanI am definitely in for the game and would likely have a few people coming along as well.  Would love to tag back in for a little JN fun

On 5/30/2019 at 4:31 PM, Gibby said:

I very well could be interested. Me and my 13 year old son planned on the home opener. However there is a lumber salesmen that my company is using on the job I am running and they have a  corporate box. I want to see what options I have on a freebie first.

On 6/17/2019 at 1:59 PM, nycdan said:

It doesn't matter where my ticket says my seat is.  Crusher's lap is where I'll actually be.

On 6/17/2019 at 2:23 PM, long suffering jets fan said:

Just one ticket for me for now, but will be speaking to another friend, or 2.  I'm flexible on Upper, or lower.  Let me know how to pay.

On 6/17/2019 at 3:56 PM, 32EBoozer said:

Boozer is in and looking to grab 4 total. Thanks, Max!!

On 6/17/2019 at 5:07 PM, courtnj18 said:

This is going to be so fun - can't wait to get the site together and hang. 

On 6/21/2019 at 6:04 AM, maury77 said:

Can anyone pay to just go to the tailgate? I already have season tickets. 

On 7/9/2019 at 9:51 AM, Banks81 said:

I have tickets to the game already but the tailgate sounds fun.  What is included for the $40 ticket? My wife doesn't drink, so I'm trying to justify the cost to her, lol. 

Please see the next post.  :)

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Alright this is going out on the blog and social media tonight. Just wanted to give everyone here one last crack at it so we can make sure everyone sits together.

Thanks.

jets vs bills lower.jpg

jets vs buffalo Upper Level.jpg

Hey Max. I think I’d like to go and bring my 14 year old son. Waiting to hear back from my wife on whether she and my daughter want to come too. I’m a little confused though. This ad indicates the ll ez seats are $160 per. When I click on the link they’re are much more. Are these seats on the link ( the preferred) seats different than the ones advertised on the pin?

1 hour ago, Gibby said:

Hey Max. I think I’d like to go and bring my 14 year old son. Waiting to hear back from my wife on whether she and my daughter want to come too. I’m a little confused though. This ad indicates the ll ez seats are $160 per. When I click on the link they’re are much more. Are these seats on the link ( the preferred) seats different than the ones advertised on the pin?

Sorry for the confusion, I will try to clean that up on the cart.

The lower level ticket and tailgate is $160 per ticket. The confusion is because I have to sell them in blocks of two or three. We weren't able to get groups of seats together in the lower level. So I listed the exact seat location. The price you see $320 or $480 is the total price for 2 or 3 seats.

What I was trying to avoid was people buying 5 seats in the lower level and me not being able to sit them next to each other. The upper level seats are all together, so we will just assign them as the time gets closer.

I am going to change the cart around tonight to make this a little less confusing. Thanks.

35 minutes ago, Maxman said:

The lower level ticket and tailgate is $160 per ticket. The confusion is because I have to sell them in blocks of two or three. We weren't able to get groups of seats together in the lower level. So I listed the exact seat location. The price you see $320 or $480 is the total price for 2 or 3 seats.

What I was trying to avoid was people buying 5 seats in the lower level and me not being able to sit them next to each other. The upper level seats are all together, so we will just assign them as the time gets closer.

I am going to change the cart around tonight to make this a little less confusing. Thanks.

So I cant just buy 1 ticket then?

Just now, BUM-KNEE said:

So I cant just buy 1 ticket then?

You can absolutely buy just 1 ticket. Just select the upper deck prime option. We have a few rows of seats, everyone is sitting together there. (That is where the majority of our seats are).

Thanks.

29 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Thanks but can’t fly back for Week 1.  I’ll be there for Week 2 on MNF and might actually head to Philly for game on Oct. 6th.  Hope to cross paths with some of you guys there.

Awesome, shoot me a message before the Monday night game. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Maxman said:

You can absolutely buy just 1 ticket. Just select the upper deck prime option. We have a few rows of seats, everyone is sitting together there. (That is where the majority of our seats are).

Thanks.

Okie Dokie

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

You're a good man. I'm in 100%.  I'll be able to buy my two tix tomorrow.  I'm looking forward to bringing my 11 yr old son to his first Jets season opener. This will be his 2nd home game with the first being a victory agains Jax in 2015.  Let's hope the kid is good luck or something. :-) 

Thanks again Maxypoo 

• Upvote 1

So we updated the cart the 3 options are not clearly listed for 1) Upper Prime 2) Lower Level and 3) Tailgate Only.

The thing is I checked stub hub and these seats are going for less than what is listed on Stub Hub AND WE ARE INCLUDING THE TAILGATE.

Be dialing people. I just scheduled this out on social media.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thanks for clearing that up. Just purchased 2 for me and my son- see you all there!!! Sorry to ask, as I am sure it already says it somewhere in this thread.... Where exactly do we meet for the tailgate??

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Gibby said:

Thanks for clearing that up. Just purchased 2 for me and my son- see you all there!!! Sorry to ask, as I am sure it already says it somewhere in this thread.... Where exactly do we meet for the tailgate??

Awesome, thanks.  

Lot F11. I will send out messages to everyone before then as well with the exact details.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Alright I held off as long as I could. The blog post is scheduled for 8am in the morning, social media going out after that. We only have a few tailgate only passes. So if you want to get tickets through us or tailgate, please sign up soon. I am hoping to sell this out soon (so I can pay off this $10,000 bill lol).

Thanks.