Jump to content
Maxman

JetNation Group Outing - 9/8 Buffalo Bills

Recommended Posts

EDIT:  Here is the link to buy the tickets:  https://www.jetnation.com/shop/

 

The schedule comes out in a few days, it's almost time to pick the game for another group outing.

We had a great time last year even though the game we picked it was cold and a brutal windstorm. Oh and the Jets lost.

Ideally I'd like to do the second home game usually at the end of September. But it's going to depend on the schedule.

Anyone interested?

 

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, T0mShane said:

No nope no no nope

I will put you down for one "I survived the group outing" t-shirt size smedium.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, New York Mick said:

Giants?

That one would be fun but it might be tough ticket $ wise.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to meet up with you all if possible. I already have tickets but whatever I could bring or pay for lmk.


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would love to actually see a Jets game finally.

Im gonna try to do so this season.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to come, but I would have to stay at someones house.  A hotel in NY with the Canadian exchange would cost more than a mortgage payment.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

I would love to come, but I would have to stay at someones house.  A hotel in NY with the Canadian exchange would cost more than a mortgage payment.

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/ewrsc-fairfield-inn-east-rutherford-meadowlands/

*disclaimer I am not affiliated with the Marriott in any way shape or form. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TaborJet said:

Will there be donuts?

yup !..and fresh..

one_flew_over_the_cuckoos_nest_fishing_t

...seafood, just Like Last year   :doctor:

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Maxman said:

That one would be fun but it might be tough ticket $ wise.

I figured if both teams suck it would be cheaper and my future father in law has Giants season tickets so that makes it easier on me as well.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CanadaSteve said:

I would love to come, but I would have to stay at someones house.  A hotel in NY with the Canadian exchange would cost more than a mortgage payment.

You're always..

halloween-wallpaper25.jpg

...Welcome  :ahhh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

I figured if both teams suck it would be cheaper and my future father in law has Giants season tickets so that makes it easier on me as well.  

Same here, except, I've known mine for 39 years, married my HS sweetheart. Good talks with FIL, lol.

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Also we've already witnessed your outing.

What?  I made an appearance at the last outing.  

It was windy and cold as heck even though some poster I forget who claims it was nice sunny day, they more than likely weren't there. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, kelly said:

You're always..

halloween-wallpaper25.jpg

...Welcome  :ahhh:

Is that 1313 Mocking Bird Lane? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Maxman said:

I will put you down for one "I survived the group outing" t-shirt size smedium.

"Extra medium"

...to steal a joke from Steven Wright

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Also we've already witnessed your outing.

Pretty sure that was is ining.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Maxman said:

 

The official JetNation group outing

 

Who are we outing?  And for what?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/ewrsc-fairfield-inn-east-rutherford-meadowlands/

*disclaimer I am not affiliated with the Marriott in any way shape or form. 

I think it's funny that joewilly thinks we all assume he works, rather than sits on JN all day while he collects disability for having limp wrists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Maxman said:

The schedule comes out in a few days, it's almost time to pick the game for another group outing.

We had a great time last year even though the game we picked it was cold and a brutal windstorm. Oh and the Jets lost.

Ideally I'd like to do the second home game usually at the end of September. But it's going to depend on the schedule.

Anyone interested?

 

 

Yes, I will start manscaping  now. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Maxman said:

We also had problems with the hot dogs as well.

Sent from my XT1650 using JetNation.com mobile app
 

I'm interested. Once its official I'll start to get things together to come up from VA. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yes, I will start manscaping  now. 
I apologize I should have given you more notice.

Sent from my XT1650 using JetNation.com mobile app

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yes, I will start manscaping  now. 

Mrs crusher firing up the lawn mower?

 

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I think it's funny that joewilly thinks we all assume he works, rather than sits on JN all day while he collects disability for having limp wrists.

Works comp

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, CTM said:

Mrs crusher firing up the lawn mower?

 

 

Not yet, but Id watch if she did. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I think it's funny that joewilly thinks we all assume he works, rather than sits on JN all day while he collects disability for having limp wrists.

Dud yes dud I just recently retired at 55 my choice free health benefits and a very lucrative pension. 

Try again to disparage me it isn't working now and didn't work way back when. 

And your are gainfully employed as a what ______________________________________________.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Maxman said:

The schedule comes out in a few days, it's almost time to pick the game for another group outing.

We had a great time last year even though the game we picked it was cold and a brutal windstorm. Oh and the Jets lost.

Ideally I'd like to do the second home game usually at the end of September. But it's going to depend on the schedule.

Anyone interested?

 

 

I'm in.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...