JetNation Group Outing - 9/8 Buffalo Bills

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 9:51 AM, Banks81 said:

I have tickets to the game already but the tailgate sounds fun.  What is included for the $40 ticket? My wife doesn't drink, so I'm trying to justify the cost to her, lol. 

..just make it clear to her that...  YOU'LL  be there    :wub:

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

7,641 people have viewed this thread. We still have tickets available. If you are thinking about it please sign up, I paid for these tickets already so I need to move them. Thanks.

https://JetNation.com/shop

Out of town for the weekend.  Disappointed I won't be able to join - heard great things about it last year.  Responding pretty much just to bump this.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, ECURB said:

Can't miss the first win of a Superbowl season!

I'm in! See everyone there.

Awesome, I know Duane and company are in as well.

I will get a new thread going with the names of who signed up. This way when everyone sees what the cool kids are doing, they will join in again.  :) Still have more tickets to sell. Be dialing people it is going to be a great time.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, CTM said:

So how do these things work, do we call each other by our screen names?

18 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I suggested name tags of profile names last year haha. You’ll know me when you see me. I’m so creepy. 

If I was going id be a wearing this shirt. Have fun guys cant make it this year. 

Image result for target on back

• Haha 1

I was so bummed to not be able to make this game because of our Stanford game in L.A. on Saturday night, then I found out the NY USC Alumni Club will be attending/tailgating three Jets games vs the Bills, Giants and Dolphins!  

Hopefully, I can drop in to meet some of you at your tailgate at one of those games. 

• Upvote 2

On 8/6/2019 at 10:31 AM, Creepy Lurker said:

I suggested name tags of profile names last year haha. You’ll know me when you see me. I’m so creepy. 

Its gonna be tough to shake the image of your avatar. that's who i'll be looking for for sure. . ;) 

I've done quite a few of these over the years with message board guys. I don't think I ever learned anyone's real names.   I would just call guys by the names I knew them as.  Hey Bamajet... grab me a beer.   How ya been seniorjet?  Oh $hit... here comes Savage.  Nice to meet you Hermator's son.    etc etc etc.  lol 

i couldn't tell you one of those guys real names.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GREENBEAN said:

Its gonna be tough to shake the image of your avatar. that's who i'll be looking for for sure. . ;) 

I've done quite a few of these over the years with message board guys. I don't think I ever learned anyone's real names.   I would just call guys by the names I knew them as.  Hey Bamajet... grab me a beer.   How ya been seniorjet?  Oh $hit... here comes Savage.  Nice to meet you Hermator's son.    etc etc etc.  lol 

i couldn't tell you one of those guys real names.  

It’s tough. The message board name trumps all. That’s just how we know each other. I’m looking forward to this. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

We have a few different rows because we have 70 seats there. But they are around row 20 for the most part.

I'm actually looking forward to it. So all season I can tell people now even the upper deck seats are great.

• Upvote 1

If anyone wants tickets only and doesn't want to tailgate with us for any reason let me know. I got a message from someone who can't get their early, so we can take a few bucks off the price for a ticket only option.

I received a few messages so we are going to update the cart tonight to include the ticket only option. I will have that up really night tonight \ tomorrow morning. Some people said they can't make the tailgate so they can still sit with us.

Thanks.

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

We have a few lower level tickets left $130 and a few upper level prime $110. They are going for much more than that on Ticketmaster and Stubhub. If you see tickets at a lower price for this game, buy them.

There is an option to add the tailgate if you still want to join us.

We will be posting the full tailgating menu on Thursday.

https://JetNation.com/shop

Nobody should be missing game 1 of the dream season. Also very excited about this menu.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...