Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
WowOhWow

Darnold injury best thing for Gase

Recommended Posts

He's got the perfect excuse.  If not for the injury we'd be focusing on one and done.  Instead, he'll get a pass.

Gase is not the answer.  I am seeing nothing from this team to believe in him.

One and done.  Please

  • Upvote 4
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 3
  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

He's got the perfect excuse.  If not for the injury we'd be focusing on one and done.  Instead, he'll get a pass.

Gase is not the answer.  I am seeing nothing from this team to believe in him.

One and done.  Please

He won’t get a pass 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DJF71 said:

Gregg Williams should be the HC

He's awful too. Just because a guy curses and yells a bunch doesn't make him a good coach.

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

He's got the perfect excuse.  If not for the injury we'd be focusing on one and done.  Instead, he'll get a pass.

Gase is not the answer.  I am seeing nothing from this team to believe in him.

One and done.  Please

As much as I hate to overreact I definitely agree with this.

9 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

He's awful too. Just because a guy curses and yells a bunch doesn't make him a good coach.

I guarantee he does a better job than Gase. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Theres truth to the fact that injuries are a legit excuse in this situation.  The team they largely inherited had poor overall talent and an even worse bench. Then they lost 2 or 3 of the handful of good players they had, you cant really expect much. 

 

  • Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, CTM said:

Theres truth to the fact that injuries are a legit excuse in this situation.  The team they largely inherited had poor overall talent and an even worse bench. Then they lost 2 or 3 of the handful of good players they had, you cant really expect much. 

 

Totally agree.

 

That being said, if you’re a so called offensive guru, you make the adjustments to put your QB in the best position to succeed and you have to put up more than 3 points At home.  No other way to slice it.  This team had -12 passing yards at halftime.  Sure the talent is subpar but Gase was unprepared in the game plan.  

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s amazing how everyone wants to throw Gase under the bus. I’m by no means a Gase supporter , but I’m willing to give the guy a chance. Even at full strength, this team is devoid of talent . Name me a coach who would’ve pulled off a win with tonight’s team. At the end of the day , it’s up to the players to execute. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Totally agree.

 

That being said, if you’re a so called offensive guru, you make the adjustments to put your QB in the best position to succeed and you have to put up more than 3 points At home.  No other way to slice it.  This team had -12 passing yards at halftime.  Sure the talent is subpar but Gase was unprepared in the game plan.  

Yeah for sure, the trend isnt looking great and I'm more pessimistic about Gase now more than 2 weeks ago 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jetsfan1222 said:

It’s amazing how everyone wants to throw Gase under the bus. I’m by no means a Gase supporter , but I’m willing to give the guy a chance. Even at full strength, this team is devoid of talent . Name me a coach who would’ve pulled off a win with tonight’s team. At the end of the day , it’s up to the players to execute. 

I'm not at all optimistic about Gase, but unless the team totally quits on him this year, he'll surely be back next year. Gase is probably hot garbage, but this team is devoid of talent, esp. on offense, due to years of terrible drafting and free agent signings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gase will be the Head Coach till 2021 at a minimum.  That is how the Johnsons do business.

Like it, or not, it is what it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For anyone who was sh*tting on Darnold after week 1, I trust that you now remember what watching bad, hopeless QB play is like.

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WowOhWow said:

He's got the perfect excuse.  If not for the injury we'd be focusing on one and done.  Instead, he'll get a pass.

Gase is not the answer.  I am seeing nothing from this team to believe in him.

One and done.  Please

If Darnold played tonight and player well this gane woukd have looked different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Jetsfan1222 said:

It’s amazing how everyone wants to throw Gase under the bus. I’m by no means a Gase supporter , but I’m willing to give the guy a chance. Even at full strength, this team is devoid of talent . Name me a coach who would’ve pulled off a win with tonight’s team. At the end of the day , it’s up to the players to execute. 

Gase is suck

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Jetsfan1222 said:

It’s amazing how everyone wants to throw Gase under the bus. I’m by no means a Gase supporter , but I’m willing to give the guy a chance. Even at full strength, this team is devoid of talent . Name me a coach who would’ve pulled off a win with tonight’s team. At the end of the day , it’s up to the players to execute. 

Maybe not tonight's game but most coaches win game 1 up 16-0 late in game. His offense has scored 11 points in 2 games. He's been underwhelming to say the least. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WE HAVE NO OLINE! Are you guys watching? They tried screens, everything Bell did last night, he did on his own! Beachum DONE!, KO ALMOST DONE, Kalil (DONE), Winters (BELOW AVERAGE JAG), Shell (AVERAGE JAG).

This was the Jets Oline last night. You can't ignore the Oline for 10 years in the draft, you just can't.

And give Greg Williams a f*cking A+ last night, these poor guys played on their own side of the field for 3/4 of the game.

As good as the Bears or Patriots defenses are, you put an offense out there as bad as what you saw last night from the Jets & they'll have a few breakdowns. I love the fact the fact he benched that money grabbing biatch Trumaine Johnson. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jets fans, Mac was a horrible GM, we have no talent on this team because he couldn’t evaluate or draft talent! We have no lineman, no receivers, no pass rush, and no corners.

Jets fans, I can’t believe that Gase can’t scheme his way to more points even though we have no linemen, no receivers, etc.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So you guys (Joejet, Jetster) believe that Gase is the guy to lead the turnaround?  

I understand how bad it's been.  I get it.  I still don't believe in Gase.

Face it.  Sometimes guys suck as head coaches.  Gase is one of them.

And - the guy is not an offensive genius.  Can we stop please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...