We are still going to the playoffs

JohnnyLV

13 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

At the Combine Allen threw a ball at 63 mph...Darnold threw at almost 60.  I’ve seen Darnold throw frozen ropes too, especially on Out routes where it’s most important.  But again, Darnold can throw with touch too.  

Your guy only throws at 1 speed...that’s not good.  You will see.

100 years from now when Buffalo STILL doesn’t have a SB Trophy you can still talk about how Josh Allen almost threw a ball out of the stadium up there where you’re from.

Darnold can hit any throw and is dangerous anywhere on the field, so what’s the difference if Allen can throw 3 mph faster?

Darnold’s biggest problem is he needs an Upgrade of about 47 guys currently on his roster and new coaches on Offense.

Buffalo is way ahead of the Jets in their rebuild.  I wonder what Allen’s stats would be playing the majority of his games with no OL, a Center who can’t snap, no Running game, and the worst coaches in the league?

Allen played with no OL. Last year. This year OL is not all that. What is Le’veon Bell really doing  for the Jets right now .He is running hard and has been a good teammate. So has Frank Gore. Frank Gore didn’t cost 14 million. 

Do you know who is the highest rated passer in the LEAGUE far this year 0-19 yards thrown. Yes Josh Allen. Do you know who is the highest rated passer in the LEAGUE in the 4th qrt so far this year. Yes Josh Allen. He has gone from being a project QB to being on his way to being one of the top QB in the league. Once he gets his deep ball going it’s over. 

4 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

Allen played with no OL. Last year. This year OL is not all that. What is Le’veon Bell really doing  for the Jets right now .He is running hard and has been a good teammate. So has Frank Gore. Frank Gore didn’t cost 14 million. 

Do you know who is the highest rated passer in the LEAGUE far this year 0-19 yards thrown. Yes Josh Allen. Do you know who is the highest rated passer in the LEAGUE in the 4th qrt so far this year. Yes Josh Allen. He has gone from being a project QB to being on his way to being one of the top QB in the league. Once he gets his deep ball going it’s over. 

Allen just isn’t good, but the Bills are ten times better than the Jets, and have a good play off shout.

27 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

So, are "optimists" the people who think the Jets beat Buffalo?

LOL

HAHAHHAHHHAHA

lay off dude.  SAR is getting owned by Bills fans.  Now you piling on................ Im scared for the guy.  He is losing his marbles as it is.  I mean, how do you let Bills fans embarrass you?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

Your team has played a TOTAL POWDER PUFF SCHEDULE this year.  Can you get that through your head?

Now you’re going off topic talking about Bell?  This Jets are a horrid organization, that’s what I’ve been saying, that Darnold has to do it all himself along with having a D that allows close to full quarter drives (at least the Bills D gives Allen way more chances).  Want proof?  Bell might be the best RB in the NFL and I don’t think he has hit 20 yards on a single carry over 6 games.  Need more proof as to the landfill that surrounds Darnold and Bell on this Offense?

Ryan Fitzpatrick won 10 games in a season with the Jets playing a schedule Buffalo has had this season.  I cringed when it happened because I knew they’d bring him back.  Can I judge Fitzpatrick correctly playing that schedule?

When Allen beats some real teams, IN THE 4th QTR, come back and make your case.  He has beaten garbage teams this year in the 4th Qtr, because he has been shaky the first 3 Qtr, can’t one argue that?

And what’s wrong with Allen’s deep ball?  Shouldn’t be anything.  He can “throw the ball out of a stadium”.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

28 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

Your only win came against a 3-3 Dallas team. You guys became a national embarrassment playing New England. The Hoodie was literally laughing at the Jets. Let that sink in.

New England plays the Bills and at the end of the game The Hoddie was orchestrating the defense play calls himself to ensure the win. Thats how much respect he gave the Bills. 

Since McDermott has become the coach of the Bills do you know he has shut down the New England everytime. Our problem is we had to trout out Derek Anderson, Tyrod Taylor. You bring up when the Bills play New England again. Guess what it will be a game. Jets couldn’t even score a offensive point against the Pats. Enough said.

Meanwhile the Bills scored 7 whole points and your QB looked as horrid as ours for most of the game.  Don’t kid yourself if the Pats solve their O issues they will destroy the Bills and BB be laughing at you as well.

26 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

Are you 14?  You're on an opposing teams board after your team had a 20 year no playoff run??  You're a true embarrassment.

Grow the fukk up. Enjoy your teams success. Im a Fredonia grad, happy for you BUT you are clearly a mental midget.

8 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Allen just isn’t good, but the Bills are ten times better than the Jets, and have a good play off shout.

Dude is getting better every week and is learning the game at the same time. The numbers are starting to bear it. 

The deep game is coming once he gets on the page as his new deep play receivers. It’s coming though

Just now, Mastenpark said:

Dude is getting better every week and is learning the game at the same time. The numbers are starting to bear it. 

The deep game is coming once he gets on the page as his new deep play receivers. It’s coming though

I’ve seen I’m play plenty. He doesn’t pass the eye test. He may do a Sanchez for you in the playoffs and help you lose in the AFC Champ game ?

29 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

Your only win came against a 3-3 Dallas team. You guys became a national embarrassment playing New England. The Hoodie was literally laughing at the Jets. Let that sink in.

New England plays the Bills and at the end of the game The Hoddie was orchestrating the defense play calls himself to ensure the win. Thats how much respect he gave the Bills. 

Since McDermott has become the coach of the Bills do you know he has shut down the New England everytime. Our problem is we had to trout out Derek Anderson, Tyrod Taylor. You bring up when the Bills play New England again. Guess what it will be a game. Jets couldn’t even score a offensive point against the Pats. Enough said.

You’re making my case for me...thank you.  The Jets have a terrible roster, a terrible HC, clueless dweeb Owners, and due to those facts Sam Darnold basically has been playing naked his entire short career, and done very well considering.

The Bills are a better team than the Jets right now, in almost ALL facets.  Yet as bad as the Jets are they had your team BEAT.  At the time they started giving the game away to the Bills they were 1:99 FAVORITE. Virtually ANY other team then the Jets closes that game out with a Win when it was 16-0.  The “great” Josh Allen shut out for almost 3 entire quarters by the “national embarrassment” Jets.

Josh Allen looked awful for most of the game, missing throws a good HS QB hits.

That was 1 of your 5 wins...congratulations.

Enjoy Buffalo and your upcoming winter.

7 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

Meanwhile the Bills scored 7 whole points and your QB looked as horrid as ours for most of the game.  Don’t kid yourself if the Pats solve their O issues they will destroy the Bills and BB be laughing at you as well.

We scored 10 get it right. New England score 9 offense points. New England got the punt block Td that won the game. That was with Allen getting knocked out the game. Good for the Pats.

We played who was in front of us. San Fran opp win% is under .299 with winning a game 9-0 vs the redskins. Trust me more L are coming for the Jets. Just get by the Jags this week. ? 

4 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

I’ve seen I’m play plenty. He doesn’t pass the eye test. He may do a Sanchez for you in the playoffs and help you lose in the AFC Champ game ?

You don’t even watch the games. Stop it. You saw 2 games Allen played and that was vs the Jets. That’s it. He 1-1 vs the Jets. Should be 2-0 but I’m not the should of type. 

7 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

You’re making my case for me...thank you.  The Jets have a terrible roster, a terrible HC, clueless dweeb Owners, and due to those facts Sam Darnold basically has been playing naked his entire short career, and done very well considering.

The Bills are a better team than the Jets right now, in almost ALL facets.  Yet as bad as the Jets are they had your team BEAT.  At the time they started giving the game away to the Bills they were 1:99 FAVORITE. Virtually ANY other team then the Jets closes that game out with a Win when it was 16-0.  The “great” Josh Allen shut out for almost 3 entire quarters by the “national embarrassment” Jets.

Josh Allen looked awful for most of the game, missing throws a good HS QB hits.

That was 1 of your 5 wins...congratulations.

Enjoy Buffalo and your upcoming winter.

You didn’t stop him all game. 4 fluke turnovers and still got the win. Imagine what’s going to happen in week 17 when you don’t get 4 turnovers. Y’all got my guy Darnold exposed for being scared of taking hits now. You have ruin him. 

2 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

You didn’t stop him all game. 4 fluke turnovers and still got the win. Imagine what’s going to happen in week 17 when you don’t get 4 turnovers. Y’all got my guy Darnold exposed for being scared of taking hits now. You have ruin him. 

What about all of Allen’s throws in that game missing guys 20 feet?  Not to mention the Pick 6 and other turnovers.

Yawn.

I’m confident that Darnold will rebound off the New Eng game and won’t let it ruin him due to his demeanor I’ve seen.

He was AFC Player of the Week only 1 week ago, and now you have trolls saying his career is over because he has a coach and a line that don’t know how to stop 1 blitzer.

This week should be a good test.  Jax has a tough D.

8 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

What about all of Allen’s throws in that game missing guys 20 feet?  Not to mention the Pick 6 and other turnovers.

Yawn.

I’m confident that Darnold will rebound off the New Eng game and won’t let it ruin him due to his demeanor I’ve seen.

He was AFC Player of the Week only 1 week ago, and now you have trolls saying his career is over because he has a coach and a line that don’t know how to stop 1 blitzer.

This week should be a good test.  Jax has a tough D.

Ok Darnold finally did what Allen already did winning AFC player of the week ok

7 minutes ago, daquix said:

You're not making any sense.

If Allen is so inaccurate, why does he have a higher completion % than Darnold?

And if Allen has so many turnovers, why does he have less INT's than Darnold?

First you make up the MPH stats, and now this?

Jets came into the season drinking KoolAid and now after the Monday Night game they are drinking ?

16 minutes ago, daquix said:

Do you make things up for fun?

First of all, Sam did not throw at the combine.

Second of all, Josh clocked his highest speed at 74mph.

“The ball coming out of his hand around 70 miles per hour — we had it clocked at around 74 miles per hour — was so stunning, we triple- and quadruple-checked the math to make sure it was right,” Brenkus said. “Because it was so stunning." (link)

The only evidence we have of Darnold's MPH is from a SportScience vidoe, where he was clocked at 54 mph.

That's 20mph less than Allen.

20mph is a TON.

That's over a 30% weaker arm.

You’re right about that.  I’m wrong.  Darnold didn’t throw at the Combine.  I made a mistake. There is other YouTube footage of Darnold clocking close to 60.  I’ve seen him hit out routes where he rips clothesline’s beating a CB right on top of his receiver.  That’s good enough.  And he can hit deep throws along with any other.  If throwing the fastest ball wins you Super Bowls than you should be very happy, worked out great for Jeff George (personally I don’t think Allen ever wins more than a Wildcard game, if that, and it’ll have to be in Buffalo, over his entire career)....just not accurate enough and can only throw fastballs.

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

Sar1 when the Jets get eliminated before the Raiders game sell me your tickets for the Raiders / Jet game.     Only right things do after  making these  crazy predictions .   This was the year for the Jets to make the playoffs - very favorable travel schedule.    Next year you play the AFC West again.   The Raiders will again see the Jets at Metlife .   
Hopefully next year you will give the Raiders a better game.

Btw Sar1 .   The Raiders beating the Colts is way more important than Jets beating the Cowboys.   Why.   The Colts are an AFC team that’s a potential wild card , where the Cowboys are an NFC team- that  dosen’t   do anything for you.     AFC Games are like two wins, versus one win for NFC games.   Like the Raiders beating the Bears doesn’t  have the same effect as the Colts.

I don't dislike the Raiders.  I just don't believe in them.  And the Jets can take matters into their own hands.  The Raiders and Bills games are our chance to prove that we belong.  Or don't.  We'll find out.

SAR I

13 minutes ago, daquix said:

You're not making any sense.

If Allen is so inaccurate, why does he have a higher completion % than Darnold?

And if Allen has so many turnovers, why does he have less INT's than Darnold?

First you make up the MPH stats, and now this?

Because Darnold has NO TEAM AROUND HIM. OL that can’t pass or run block, receivers who never get any separation.  Finally has a RB this year in Bell who is useless because of the OL.

What are you stupid?  I’ll repeat what I said many posts ago.  You can’t evaluate Darnold properly, yet, because there are 47 guys on his roster who wouldn’t be on anyone elses.  You pretty much said the same thing...”national embarrassment” 

Joe Montana wouldn’t have a high completion % in the same environment Darnold plays in.

JJ Watt said what he said because he knows how talented Darnold is.

1 hour ago, BurnleyJet said:

Troll no realist yes.

I like to keep on the sane side of sanity.

Facts over fantasy

Your "facts" driven largely by the third string QB doesn't reflect the potential of the team that's on the field October 27.

Because you like to hear yourself weep, Sally.

SAR I

1 hour ago, jgb said:

Beat the Bills? You're entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

The Jets got the "L" but won the game.  You do understand what that means, right?  Sometimes fluky circumstances, like mononucleosis and a groin pull, cause you to quickly blow a 16 point lead with minutes left in the game.  Play the game with Darnold and Mosley completely healthy, Jets win 24-0.  Hence no reason to worry about the easy Week 17 victory.

SAR I

58 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Your team has played a TOTAL POWDER PUFF SCHEDULE this year.  Can you get that through your head?

Ryan Fitzpatrick won 10 games in a season with the Jets playing a schedule Buffalo has had this season.  I cringed when it happened because I knew they’d bring him back.  Can I judge Fitzpatrick correctly playing that schedule?

When Allen beats some real teams, come back and make your case.  He has beaten garbage teams this year in the 4th Qtr, because he has been shaky the first 3 Qtr, can’t one argue that?

Preach it, brother jwwshof.

SAR I

1 minute ago, daquix said:

No, they didn't win the game.

They lost the game.

The Jets beat the Bills.  The Jets were the better team.  The Bills got lucky.

The record of the teams the Buffalo Bills have beaten this season is 6-23.  You should spend more time worrying about that then the opinions of a Jets fan in a Jets forum.  RG4 is RG4.  You've got real problems, Jethro. 

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3

1 minute ago, daquix said:

It matters because:

1) 54mph is fairly slow. Most elite guys are 60+. Some are 57+.

2) Having an elite arm let's you fit balls into extremely tight windows. Did you actually watch the Twitter video I posted. There is NO WAY that Darnold could have fit that throw inbetween 3 defenders like Allen did. That takes next-level arms strength.

3) It matters a lot once winter comes and there is wind, snow, etc. It doesn't matter AS MUCH right now - in 60 degree weather.

It allows you to fit passes IF YOU ARE ACCURATE.  Jury will be out a long time on Allen for that.

Darnold was close to 60 in footage I’ve seen.  Baker Mayfield was actually faster than Darnold and close to Allen at the Combine.

Not worried about Darnold’s arm at all.  I’ve seen him make every throw. Chad Pennington...Mark Sanchez...I worried about their arms on every throw.

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The Jets beat the Bills.  The Jets were the better team.  The Bills got lucky.

The record of the teams the Buffalo Bills have beaten this season is 6-23.  You should spend more time worrying about that then the opinions of a Jets fan in a Jets forum.  RG4 is RG4.  You've got real problems, Jethro. 

SAR I

Preach.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Preach it, brother jwwshof.

SAR I

That’s funny man.  I swear on my Mom that I posted “Preach” to your post BEFORE I just read this.

Ahhhh it’s difficult trying to use logic with Upstaters, but you and I must try.  Although it’s almost like trying to win an argument against a piece of furniture.

• Haha 1