We are still going to the playoffs

JohnnyLV

37 minutes ago, JiF said:

The Jags, who position by position, are probably more talented than Patriots D are going to eat the pussy Cali boy alive.  They are 1-6 this time next week but the attention whore is running around getting attention, like a whore. 

Yeah... I really don't understand why people think the Jaguars are gonna be some walkover at home

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Mastenpark said:

“The Black Guy I forgot his name is also good.” Wow SMH

Wtf is wrong with you? Lamar jackson. I couldnt remember his name at the time.

youre probably from a different generation. Nothing i said was inappropriate or disrespectful except to instagraming sissy boys that get offended by everything

2 hours ago, HighPitch said:

youre probably from a different generation. Nothing i said was inappropriate or disrespectful except to instagraming sissy boys that get offended by everything

Fool You could have did a google search faster than you typed that response. Are you that lazy

2 hours ago, HighPitch said:

youre probably from a different generation. Nothing i said was inappropriate or disrespectful except to instagraming sissy boys

That seems like a title more befitting the dude who can't decide which one of Allen and Darnold and Mayfield and the black guy and SAR he loves most.

11 hours ago, Mastenpark said:

Jets have played mostly same schedule as the Bills the last couple of years. Sam has only 5 wins. Why doesn’t he have more wins. Darnold as of now is not even statistically better than Allen right now.

The Bills don't win at quarterback.  The Bills win on coaching and defense and are a year ahead of the Jets from a standpoint of personnel and knowledge of the system.

Both Darnold and Allen are mediocre right now.  As for ceiling, I'll leave that to the experts who unanimously believe that Darnold is the next Luck, Allen the next Bortles.

SAR I

11 hours ago, JiF said:

The Jags, who position by position, are probably more talented than Patriots D are going to eat the pussy Cali boy alive.  They are 1-6 this time next week but the attention whore is running around getting attention, like a whore. 

jags.jpg

Yes, I'm just terrified by the 3-4 Jaguars who have lost to every winning team on their schedule and beat all the scrubs.  The Jets aren't a scrub.  We beat the Cowboys and had the Bills beat as well.  Doug Marrone is no Bill Belichick.

You are the whore.  You wait in the weeds for the Jets to have a bad week and jump in and stir up trouble, get your nut from aggravating loyal Jets fans.  Grow up.

SAR I

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

Fool Allen has won more games vs winning teams than Darnold. Fact is Darnold has NEVER beaten a team that at the time they played had a record OVER .500 
You always spreading fake news

LOL, Josh Allen has 1 win over a team that ended the year with a winning record, the lame 9-7 2018 Tennessee Titans.  Darnold beat the 10-6 2018 Indianapolis Colts last year and the (likely) 10-6 Dallas Cowboys this year.  Not bad for a 22 year old kid.

Nice try in manipulating the facts though.  You do remember that you're talking to a bunch of sharp Downstaters, yes?  This ain't Rochester, friend.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, section314 said:

SAR.....this current Jet team couldn't win 7 straight in the SEC .

They said that about the 1-5 Colts last year.  They said that about the 1-4 Dolphins in 2016.  They said that about the 1-4 Jets in 2002.  They say that about every team that gets off to a rough start.  And yet almost every year a team that has opened like that or had a stretch like that grabs the #6 seed.  This year, it's the Jets.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, JiF said:

Do this without all the cursing. No need for that.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

So how phony will the Jets record be when they so call like you say beat the bum team. ******* Hypocrite.

When the Jets play the same bums the Bills have played and the Bills have played the same elites the Jets have played, we'll find out, won't we.

Yup.  We will.  And your inevitable Allen injury hasn't happened yet.  I'm thinking RG4 bites it hard in Week 12.

SAR I

11 hours ago, HighPitch said:

lol its just schtick from day 1. He loves attention and does a good job of entertaining us. I hope you guys for a second dont believe sar1 is serious about anything he has been saying here

I'm sorry, who the hell are you?  Never heard of you.  Don't show up on JN and act like you know what's going on.  Go back to Rochester and enjoy your trailer and your Bills.  The Downstaters are talking.

SAR I

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

Yeah... I really don't understand why people think the Jaguars are gonna be some walkover at home

Because they are 1-2 at home and its going to be cloudy and in the 80's on Sunday, a ton of Floridian Jets fans invading the place, hardly any homefield advantage.  It's not a walkover, but it's winnable.

SAR I

10 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Dont slink away and hide now SAR.  This is your baby.  Go down guns blazing.  Tells us how we beat the Jags on Sunday to start the playoff run.

SAR doesn't respond to taunting.  And you're the one who guaranteed a win over the Eagles so SAR says he wouldn't be puffing his  chest over the Jets loss to the Patriots if he were you.

SAR I

8 hours ago, HighPitch said:

You should be banned for that statement, I know posters who got punished for saying something less than that.  I'm going to report it, actually.

SAR I

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, Maxman said:

The Jaguars are favored by 6. Let that sink in.

Between two somewhat equal teams, 3 points is usually given to the visitor.  So they're throwing in another 3 for the fact that we have a sketchy kicker and a short week.  Makes sense to me.  Might be a close one.  Might have to win it in OT.

SAR I

56 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Between two somewhat equal teams, 3 points is usually given to the visitor.  So they're throwing in another 3 for the fact that we have a sketchy kicker and a short week.  Makes sense to me.  Might be a close one.  Might have to win it in OT.

SAR I

There is spin and there is this post. 

Yes, the kicker who is 2 of 3 on field goals and 5 of 5 on extra points, that's the problem. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

LOL, Josh Allen has 1 win over a team that ended the year with a winning record, the lame 9-7 2018 Tennessee Titans.  Darnold beat the 10-6 2018 Indianapolis Colts last year and the (likely) 10-6 Dallas Cowboys this year.  Not bad for a 22 year old kid.

Nice try in manipulating the facts though.  You do remember that you're talking to a bunch of sharp Downstaters, yes?  This ain't Rochester, friend.

SAR I

What was their record at the time you played them. Dont try to be a spin doctor. Teams go through highs and lows throughout the season. If what the season ending record is what we are going by don't even bring up current win/loss records until the end of the year.

Again Darnold has not beaten a team that was over .500 at the time those team played. #FACTS.

Like I said stop the FAKE NEWS.

• Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

The Bills don't win at quarterback.  The Bills win on coaching and defense and are a year ahead of the Jets from a standpoint of personnel and knowledge of the system.

Both Darnold and Allen are mediocre right now.  As for ceiling, I'll leave that to the experts who unanimously believe that Darnold is the next Luck, Allen the next Bortles.

SAR I

The same experts have the Jets picking in the top 5 in the next draft 

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

jags.jpg

Yes, I'm just terrified by the 3-4 Jaguars who have lost to every winning team on their schedule and beat all the scrubs.  The Jets aren't a scrub.  We beat the Cowboys and had the Bills beat as well.  Doug Marrone is no Bill Belichick.

You are the whore.  You wait in the weeds for the Jets to have a bad week and jump in and stir up trouble, get your nut from aggravating loyal Jets fans.  Grow up.

SAR I

Loyalty is a two way street. It is earned. How can you be loyal to an inanimate object? You cannot. “Loyal” is a marketing word made up for frequent shopper cards and sports teams.

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

I'm sorry, who the hell are you?  Never heard of you.  Don't show up on JN and act like you know what's going on.  Go back to Rochester and enjoy your trailer and your Bills.  The Downstaters are talking.

SAR I

So much wrong with this post 

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

SAR doesn't respond to taunting.  And you're the one who guaranteed a win over the Eagles so SAR says he wouldn't be puffing his  chest over the Jets loss to the Patriots if he were you.

SAR I

And we’ve gone to third person. This thread is like watching a descent into madness.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

12 hours ago, daquix said:

Josh Allen is a much better QB than Darnold.

There are gunslinging INT’s and rattled INT’s.

Allen is a gunslinger and he will get into trouble for throwing the ball into tight windows, and all over the field.

The “rattled” interception are the type that Peterman had.

Darnold falls into the “rattled” category.

Not good.

Darnold was crapping his pants last night.

There’s no fixing that.

Josh Allen is a Favre/Elway type QB. Gunslinger. Dangerous thrower. But also never rattled, and will lead 4th Quarter comebacks.

Re-draft the 2018 Draft and Allen is the #1 QB off the board.

Lamar Jackson is a fine runner, but the same thing that happened to Vick will happen to him.

Wait let me get this straight?  Josh Allen is “much better” than Sam Darnold? You serious Haha.

I’m not going to make excuses for some of the bad games Darnold has had in his 16 game old career, which goes with the territory this early in a career, for Allen too, but there also have been some very impressive ones, along with leading the NFL in Passer Rating over the final quarter of last season, which includes being rated higher than Patrick Mahomes over that stretch.

Being that Darnold has no team around him..still, and now it’s obvious he might even have a worse coach this year than he had in Bowles, there is now a possibility that the Jets ruin him, as many worried from Day 1.  The fact that Gase was totally unprepared to coach Monday night is very troubling since it’s a real possibility that Darnold will be on his 3rd OC in 3 years.

Darnold has been described by a scout as “Carson Palmer in the pocket and Brett Favre outside of it”.  Tony Romo who knows something about playing QB has projected Darnold to be “the next Peyton Manning”, “he will be the best QB in the NFL in 3 years”....that is, again, if the Jets don’t ruin him.

Josh Allen is very lucky that he has a top D keeping the Bills in all their games that even allows for his “4th Qtr comebacks”, and truth be told if Allen played better and with more consistency there would have been NO NEED for any 4th Qtr comeback.  The game this year against the Jets is a prime example.  Allen looked like pure garbage most of the game missing wide open throws that should have had Buffalo ahead by 3 TDs. 

Up to now the Bills have played an extremely soft schedule, you can come back on here and crow if Allen leads your team on a deep playoff run.  He isn’t 1/10th the QB Jim Kelly was, and even Kelly could never bring back a SB Ring to Buffalo.

Being as objective as possible I’d worry about Allen’s accuracy, which is still a main reason for needing the 4th Qtr comebacks.  That he is temporarily slightly over 60% for the first time in his life, and that includes Div III teams he played against at Wyoming where he was barely 50%, doesn’t mean much considering the competition he has faced so far this year.

Lots of the season still left to play.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, SAR I said:

jags.jpg

SAR I

They will eat him alive, whore.  Been saying it for weeks.  And a deplorable human like you telling me to grow up is probably the most comical thing I’ve ever read.

Dont you have a white supremacy rally to go to?

6 hours ago, jgb said:

Loyalty is a two way street. It is earned. How can you be loyal to an inanimate object? You cannot. “Loyal” is a marketing word made up for frequent shopper cards and sports teams.

Loyal simply means that when the Jets have a down period and are trying to work their way back to respectability you understand there will be bumps along the way and won't overreact or act like a petulant little girl every time they lose a game. 

Beat the Cowboys, lose to the Patriots.  Which team are we?  Both, for awhile.  If you don't like roller coasters, go root for the Patriots.  They have been a nice, flat, predictable team for over a decade.  Otherwise, control yourself.  The flip-flopping hysteria is unbecoming.

SAR I

Just now, daquix said:

Uh...

Josh Allen: 62.4% completion

Sam Darnold: 59.0% completion

And you're worried Allen's accuracy? That's not being subjective at all lol.

Through 16 total games, Allen has more total yards (passing/rushing), more total TD's (8 more!), less INT's, higher yards per pass, and a better record.

Allen is better in nearly every statistical category.

Why are you arguing with green colored jet fans about Josh Allen vs Sam Darnold?  Anyone with a clue knows allen is much better at this point.  But this board is full of blind homers.  Why dont you go to a bills board to discuss josh allen?

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Loyal simply means that when the Jets have a down period and are trying to work their way back to respectability you understand there will be bumps along the way and won't overreact or act like a petulant little girl every time they lose a game. 

You write this as if the Jets have only been down for a season or two. 

The Jets have gone 8 straight seasons (soon to be 9) without a playoff appearance. They have had one winning season since 2010. They have lost 8 out of their last 9 home games. I could go on. 

When is it ok to mad? When is it no longer "overreacting?"

• Upvote 2