We are still going to the playoffs

JohnnyLV

Just now, SAR I said:

Right here, still giggling over how the Dolphins came within a yard of beating the Bills.

What's up with you?

SAR I

We got the 10 point win. We good over here bruh meanwhile your QB is literally crying in the Jets locker room right now. I don’t feel good saying that though but sometimes the truth hurts

• Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

We got the 10 point win. We good over here bruh meanwhile your QB is literally crying in the Jets locker room right now. I don’t feel good saying that though but sometimes the truth hurts

path.jpg

Tonight's game wasn't part of the 9-7 plan.  We lost to the Patriots.  Oooh, how surprising.

Don't worry about my quarterback.  Worry about yours.  He's ending the season 0-5.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Just now, SAR I said:

path.jpg

Tonight's game wasn't part of the 9-7 plan.  We lost to the Patriots.  Oooh, how surprising.

Don't worry about my quarterback.  Worry about yours.  He's ending the season 0-5.

SAR I

As crazy as it sounds I had a strange feeling wk 17 was a playoff game

1 minute ago, Atj21 said:

How'd we do against the pats? Or better yet... How much better did Allen look? ?

You lost.  Doesn't matter how.  The Patriots beat you.  And they're going to beat you again.  Jets and Bills swept by the Patriots.  Not exactly rocket science.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

Just now, SAR I said:

You lost.  Doesn't matter how.  The Patriots beat you.  And they're going to beat you again.  Jets and Bills swept by the Patriots.  Not exactly rocket science.

SAR I

Just like you lost to us but refuse to accept it. 

Just now, Philc1 said:

As crazy as it sounds I had a strange feeling wk 17 was a playoff game

Still is.  The Soft 7 are right ahead, Jets will go 6-1. 

And even if the Jets come up short, it's going to be a must-win for the Bills after losing 4 straight.  And we're knocking them out of the playoffs either way. 

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, Atj21 said:

Just like you lost to us but refuse to accept it. 

No, we beat you.  Scoreboard didn't reflect it, but we dominated the Bills.  And we will again.  Better buy some Whiskey for New Year's Eve, you aren't going to need any champagne.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, SAR I said:

No, we beat you.  Scoreboard didn't reflect it, but we dominated the Bills.  And we will again.  Better buy some Whiskey for New Year's Eve, you aren't going to need any champagne.

SAR I

Buddy we dominated the stats and had more points on the scoreboard. What world do you live in? 

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Atj21 said:

Buddy we dominated the stats and had more points on the scoreboard. What world do you live in? 

A world where the Jets just went 1-4 against the Pats, Browns, Eagles, Cowboys, and Pats and so will the Bills who have only played 1 of those 5 contests. 

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Just now, Atj21 said:

We get to 10 wins anyway you slice it. No matter what you won't be able to knock us out. I honestly think we get to 12 wins with this defense. Night night SAR

Bills are 5-1 and have played the pussy part of their schedule.

Jets are 1-5 and have played the gauntlet part of their schedule.

Bills will be 5-5 with losses to the Cowboys, Eagles, Browns, and Patriots.

Jets will be 5-5 with wins over the Jaguars, Dolphins, Giants, and Bengals.

The rest of the games will sort themselves out.  Week 17 is a playoff game.  Buy your whiskey now.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

Facts. The only reason it was close was the 4 turnovers the points off those turnovers. Trust me the Jets aren’t getting all those gifts in Week 17. 

When the Bills are reeling after 4 straight losses they won't be so confident.

When the Jets are flying after going 7-2 they will be.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1

13 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

Well see starting this week vs the Eagles.

Yes, we will.

The Buffalo Bills 5 wins have come against teams with a combined record of 6-23 and they barely eked out tight wins against all of them, every single one was a struggle.

Like I said, the pussy part of your schedule is over; good luck in the gauntlet.

SAR I

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

What a night what a night.  Another bad memory in NY Jets history for me. 

Nah, doesn't matter if you lose 3-0 or 33-0, it's a loss to one of the 5 teams in a completely different echelon than the Jets.  Expected and nothing to worry about.  The gauntlet of our schedule is finally over.  It's pussy time.

SAR I

Just now, SAR I said:

Nah, doesn't matter if you lose 3-0 or 33-0, it's a loss to one of the 5 teams in a completely different echelon than the Jets.  Expected and nothing to worry about.  The gauntlet of our schedule is finally over.  It's pussy time.

SAR I

Prime Time we fail to deliver on prime time and whoever our QB is manages to embarrass the organization. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Prime Time we fail to deliver on prime time and whoever our QB is manages to embarrass the organization. 

It's unfortunate that it happened on national TV, but a 9-7 team losing to a 17-0 team is hardly embarrassing.  People tend to forget that the #6 Seed loses 7 games every year and some of them aren't competitive. 

The goal is to get Sam, Jamal, and other young players into meaningful games in December and a potential taste of playoff pressure.  After Sam's illness, 1-5 was the plan.  We achieved that goal.  Next up, we go 6-1.  Sitting at 7-6 we let the last 3 games play out as they may.

SAR I

14 minutes ago, SAR I said:

When the Bills are reeling after 4 straight losses they won't be so confident.

When the Jets are flying after going 7-2 they will be.

SAR I

Dummy... We don't play those teams in that order. Our schedule is at home against eagles who suck, then at home against the winless foreskins, then at browns who suck, at dolphins who are Busch league, then broncos at home. That might be 10 right there. ?

7 minutes ago, FlagmanL11 said:

I’ll take the under...

6 of the next 7 quarterbacks we play are named Minshew, Fitzpatrick, Jones, McCoy, and Dalton.  Their head coaches are garbage.  Their defenses are porous.  Their combined records are 9-31.

SAR I

12 minutes ago, Atj21 said:

Dummy... We don't play those teams in that order. Our schedule is at home against eagles who suck, then at home against the winless foreskins, then at browns who suck, at dolphins who are Busch league, then broncos at home. That might be 10 right there. ?

bills.jpg

I was comparing common unplayed Bills games to the games the Jets have already completed.  Your gauntlet games vs. ours. 

I thought you'd be smart enough to figure that out.  But I forgot.  You live in Buffalo.

Those are your 8 losses.  You can flip Pittsburgh and Denver if you like, perhaps Miami too.  Enjoy.

SAR I

19 minutes ago, SAR I said:

It's unfortunate that it happened on national TV, but a 9-7 team losing to a 17-0 team is hardly embarrassing.  People tend to forget that the #6 Seed loses 7 games every year and some of them aren't competitive. 

The goal is to get Sam, Jamal, and other young players into meaningful games in December and a potential taste of playoff pressure.  After Sam's illness, 1-5 was the plan.  We achieved that goal.  Next up, we go 6-1.  Sitting at 7-6 we let the last 3 games play out as they may.

SAR I

I see you still plan on going down with the ship. They just didn't lose, they were an embarrassment. I hope you are right I'm thinking more like 6-10 or 7-9.