4 True/False Questions about Jamal Adams........

Sarge4Tide

4 T/F Questions about Jamal Adams  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Jamal Adams is the best Safety to ever Play for the New York Jets

• TRUE
    • FALSE
  2. 2. Jamal Adams is one of the 5 Best Defensive Players to Ever Play for the the New York Jets

• TRUE
    • FALSE
  3. 3. Jamal Adams is one of the 10 Best Defensive Players to Ever Play for the New York Jets

• TRUE
    • FALSE
  4. 4. Jamal Adams would be one of the Starting Safeties on my All Time New York Jets team right now

• TRUE
    • FALSE

4 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

Did he tell you that?

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Link? 

He texted Ryan Clark that he'd like to go to Dallas.  He then threw a tirade when it didn't happen.  Learn to read between the lines.  

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/2019/10/30/quick-take-cowboys-must-act-to-trade-for-jamal-adams-who-wants-to-play-for-them/

“When I found out that I was being shopped, and that I was on the verge of being traded, that was one of the teams that I told him (former Pittsburgh Steelers safety Ryan Clark) I would love to go to, and it was to go to the Dallas Cowboys,”

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

#fakenews

Jamal said it himself publicly.  lol.  

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/2019/10/30/quick-take-cowboys-must-act-to-trade-for-jamal-adams-who-wants-to-play-for-them/

“When I found out that I was being shopped, and that I was on the verge of being traded, that was one of the teams that I told him (former Pittsburgh Steelers safety Ryan Clark) I would love to go to, and it was to go to the Dallas Cowboys,”

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Jamal said it himself publicly.  lol.  

Of course he should say that. But it means nothing in the grand scheme of things. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Of course he should say that. But it means nothing in the grand scheme of things. 

Chronology of events:

1)  Jamal admits privately to Ryan Clark and his inner circle that he'd like to go to Dallas.

2)  Trade doesn't happen.

3)  Jamal throws tirade, compares himself to Aaron Donald, complains that GM shouldn't have even "picked up the phone."

Of course it means something that he admitted privately he'd be fine with getting traded, only to later throw a tantrum when he WASN'T traded.  It means he doesn't want to be here, and 100 % of the reason he was pissed was because he DIDN'T get traded.

He would not even make the team.

The reason?  The all time team would have pass rushers and run stoppers and thus have no need to use the safety to rush the passer or run blitz all the time.

If you are terrible teams like Washington you get eaten up by the Jamal lead jets.  Even then he got roasted on about a 70 yarder to McLaurin that got called back.

If you are a good team with a good coach you totally  take advantage of the fact that the jets use a SS as a free lance linebacker and beat them 33-0

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Chronology of events:

1)  Jamal admits privately to Ryan Clark and his inner circle that he'd like to go to Dallas.

2)  Trade doesn't happen.

3)  Jamal throws tirade, compares himself to Aaron Donald, complains that GM shouldn't have even "picked up the phone."

Of course it means something that he admitted privately he'd be fine with getting traded, only to later throw a tantrum when he WASN'T traded.  It means he doesn't want to be here, and 100 % of the reason he was pissed was because he DIDN'T get traded.

Jamal Adams playing lights out football since the trade talks. 

• Thumb Down 2

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Jamal Adams playing lights out football since the trade talks. 

Cool.  What does that have to do with him wanting to go elsewhere?  All he's doing is making it more likely someone like Dallas will pay the price to get him.  If he played like sh*t no one would want him.  

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Cool.  What does that have to do with him wanting to go elsewhere?  All he's doing is making it more likely someone like Dallas will pay the price to get him.  If he played like sh*t no one would want him.  

I don't think he wants to go anywhere this is the fans talking who hate him. 

Oddly enough fans hated Revis as well seems to be some fans don't know how to like nice things. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

I don't think he wants to go anywhere this is the fans talking who hate him. 

Oddly enough fans hated Revis as well seems to be some fans don't know how to like nice things. 

Dude, I just proved that there's at least one team he'd love to go to.  And I used Jamal's own public quotes to prove it.  Go take your lithium.  

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Best Strong Safety?  Sure, probably.

Best Safety?  Hmmmm, not in coverage, no.  

Best Defensive Player or Top 10?  No, I don't personally think so.

Do you have an idea how he grades out in coverage?

last year he stats in coverage were excellent

image.png.a00c63e4c75d85b7106b746718fc5b49.png

This year Williams has him at the line a lot more but saying he is not good in coverage is ummmmm, hmmmm inaccurate at best

Just now, lounap23 said:

Do you have an idea oh how he grades out in coverage?

last year he stats in coverage were excellent

image.png.a00c63e4c75d85b7106b746718fc5b49.png

This year Williams has him at the line a lot more but saying is not good in coverage is ummmmm, hmmmm inaccurate at best

Pretty simple.  If Adams were truly elite in coverage, there'd be no reason to play him at the LOS as much as Williams does.  

24 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Dude, I just proved that there's at least one team he'd love to go to.  And I used Jamal's own public quotes to prove it.  Go take your lithium.  

Dude/dudette you proved nothing whatever drugs you're on they aren't working. 

He reacted to what was going on during the trade deadline. 

Bottom line he's still a NY Jet.

STOP THE HATE.