Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

Just now, Drums said:

I'll make it easier on you:

Bum-Knee: Voted Verbal d1, Voted to Holster, voted Smash D3, didn't vote d4, Voted Stark d5

Beaver: Voted CTM d1, Voted to Holster, voted PDX d3 (which is kind of pingy because the rest of us voted smash because he didn't die the day before and that was really weird), voted pdx d4, voted Stark d5

Thank you. 

You actually saved me time by doing this.

VOTE Beaver

I'll re-read Beaver next 

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

Thank you. 

You actually saved me time by doing this.

VOTE Beaver

I'll re-read Beaver next 

Yeah I am now going to Vote Beaver 

His vote for PDX after Smash was definitely up to something is pingy and I stared at the damn votes for hours yesterday and didn't realize it until just now, wtf. I think I am between Bum-Knee and Beaver at this point but I'll put this vote up for now because I feel pretty good. 

On 2/4/2020 at 9:26 PM, Beaver said:

Vote SR24

no other reason than they haven’t said anything and I have no clue what I’m doing.

On 2/6/2020 at 10:24 AM, Beaver said:

I feel like I'm being bullied with a deadline.   Sorry Verbal, blame 80.

Unvote

Vote Verbal

On 2/6/2020 at 3:16 PM, Beaver said:

I'm with JiF on this and going back to my original selection.

Unvote

Vote JVOR

horatio sanz waffle GIF

On 2/7/2020 at 9:33 AM, Beaver said:

Unvote JVOR

Vote 32EBoozer

I'm sticking with my noob logic.   Last one to not vote someone is suspicious.  Of what I have no idea.

On 2/7/2020 at 10:23 AM, Beaver said:

This is a card game too?   Ok I think I got it now.  town vs scum

On 2/7/2020 at 10:36 AM, Beaver said:

ok 32EBoozer has arrived.

Unvote 32EBoozer

Vote CTM 

Just to even out the top votes

here's D1 so far very all over the place 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Drums said:

To his defense, it is sometimes difficult to go back and quote things from different pages. My hat is off to the people that do that consistently. The forum isn't too friendly when it comes to that (at least that's my excuse).  With that said, I'm suspicious of him. 

If you go to a person's page and you go to see activity you'll see all the last posts. 

That way you can look back to what you're specifically looking for. 

Some of you will see I viewed your page for that precise reason.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Drums said:

I'll make it easier on you:

Bum-Knee: Voted Verbal d1, Voted to Holster, voted Smash D3, didn't vote d4, Voted Stark d5

Beaver: Voted CTM d1, Voted to Holster, voted PDX d3 (which is kind of pingy because the rest of us voted smash because he didn't die the day before and that was really weird), voted pdx d4, voted Stark d5

Thanks for doing this ^^^

this is what I was talking about last night on Beaver but I hadn’t gone thru to collect all the votes yet so you saved me some time

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Drums said:

Yeah I am now going to Vote Beaver 

His vote for PDX after Smash was definitely up to something is pingy and I stared at the damn votes for hours yesterday and didn't realize it until just now, wtf. I think I am between Bum-Knee and Beaver at this point but I'll put this vote up for now because I feel pretty good. 

Me as well. With a side of some butthole clenching about leaving the inactive slots alive 

but, everyone can’t be scum. The majority of players are actually Town. It helps to remember that lol

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Beaver said:

Yes I was.  And my voting has been consistent.  Whomever is hiding in the shadows is suspicious to me.    That is how I have voted.  

Though it's consistent this seems awfully scummy and I'm going to explain to you how. 

If you are scum which based off of your votes I think you are. 

You could be easily hiding under players with no activity easy way for scum to hide voting patterns and seem "townie"

While town was solving and getting rid of scum you didn't place your vote in that direction to help the cause in any of those situations.

However, crucially you helped lynch 2 town players & tried to holster a shot on 2 scum. 

Upd

Updated player list:

1.  CTM:  Charles Pennington (Vanilla Town)  Lynched D1

2.  Crusher --> Replaced by CTM:  Slice of Pizza (Vanilla Town) killed N3

3.  Brick --> Replaced by @A.J.

4.  Stark:  Slice of Pizza (Vanilla Town)  Lynched D5

5.  @GATA

6.  Spoot, aka Tatsu, Scum 1x Role-Blocker, lynched D4

7.  SR24 --> Replaced by @Jets Voice of Reason

8.  @Drums

9.  JustEndTheSuffering:  Michelangelo (Vanilla Town) Killed N5

10.  Verbal:  Casey Jones (1x Vig)  Killed N2

11.  @BUM-KNEE

12.  jvill 51:  April O'Neil (Town Cop)  Killed N4

13.  pdxgreen --> Replaced by @deckerfan

14.  kdels62:  Leonardo (Vanilla Town)  Killed N1

15.  JiF:  Raphael (Vanilla Town)  Killed N1

16.  @32EBoozer

17.  @Beaver

18. Smashmouth:  Shredder (Scum 1x Unlynchable)  Lynched D3

19. @Jetscode1

20. ID. --> Replaced by @Nynaeve

21.  Ape --> Replaced by @Nolder:  Mod-confirmed Vanilla Town (Hamato Yoshi, Splinter's trainer)

Just now, Drums said:

Man I have been on this forum for like 10 years or more and in this thread alone there are like 5 people I've never seen before but seem like they've been here a long time as well. 

JN Mafia is its own little niche.  Several people who only come to JN for Mafia and nothing else.  

Nolder sometimes strays to to the main forum.  One time I think @The Crusher told @Nolder to go into the Jets forum and say something like "Santonio Holmes is my Daddy" and he did it, lol.  

• Haha 4

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

JN Mafia is its own little niche.  Several people who only come to JN for Mafia and nothing else.  

Nolder sometimes strays to to the main forum.  One time I think @The Crusher told @Nolder to go into the Jets forum and say something like "Santonio Holmes is my Daddy" and he did it, lol.  

I still don't know what that means.

• Haha 3