Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

Here is my take on Decker real quick. Everyone was suspicious of PDX.  There was not much to go on but now that I saw D2 voting, he voted for JC, who seems pretty townesque. Then his resignation post I was like ok maybe he is town. Now decker comes in and votes JVOR who I am leaning towards being town.

To be fair, we were suspicious of PDX because of the way he played, or lack thereof. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

...and yet we celebrate those who pick up a bad slot and lead their team to victory.

You're scum.  You know it and I know it.

Rule 14.

wrong about my alignment, but good luck if ur really town like jvill post allegedly implies

its going to go beaver and me or me and beaver consecutively, just up to you to figure things out if town

Rule 14 back atcha. :P

45 minutes ago, GATA said:

Can I just say Nolders Assessment let's call it a reaction test has really brought some interesting stuff... Beaver or drums best looks for scum right now. 

JC I'm willing to go back to decker but what are your thoughts on those two? 

deckerfan my #1, followed by beaver...Drums seems town.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Can you share about the read on decker

more to pdxgreen than deckerfan...pdx had a strange but timely vote on me earlier when I was barely playing...then never votes Smash on the second Smash run-up...could be newbie...could be scum...deckerfan just tried to inflame the situation so I prefer him over beaver...oh the Gata vote on Beaver makes me want to see a flip...she capable of that level of push the momentum...I mean I practically announced I'd hammer either at L-1. 

13 minutes ago, GATA said:

vote beaver 

I think he's had ample time to answer me saw him lurking and not answering 

I am lurking.   Actually waiting to get lynched.   But answer what?   Your highlighted accusation of why I jokingly voted for you earlier for having me answer you on an iPad?

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Day 6 Vote Count

• Beaver (5) - 32EBoozer, AJ, Nyn, JVOR, GATA
  • GATA (3) - Nolder, Beaver, Drums

Not Voting (3) - BUM-KNEE, JC, Decker

With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch. 

13 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

wrong about my alignment, but good luck if ur really town like jvill post allegedly implies

its going to go beaver and me or me and beaver consecutively, just up to you to figure things out if town

Rule 14 back atcha. :P

...and this is why deckerfan needs to die and die soon.  Notice the VC...Having fun shooting the sh*t--stoking the flames...all the while @deckerfanis too chicken sh*t to vote.

Vote deckerfan

more to pdxgreen than deckerfan...pdx had a strange but timely vote on me earlier when I was barely playing...then never votes Smash on the second Smash run-up...could be newbie...could be scum...deckerfan just tried to inflame the situation so I prefer him over beaver...oh the Gata vote on Beaver makes me want to see a flip...she capable of that level of push the momentum...I mean I practically announced I'd hammer either at L-1. 

are you saying you dont think gata is cleared by jvill? what is this supposed to mean "she's capable of that leveo of push the momentum". that train doesnt need momentum, all the pressures on beaver atm or at least 80%

also, inflamed what situation? what pull did i have on any train? no one joined me. im not the one capable of leading any lynches here

Ok so after some pondering, I think Gata hiding something scummy. The cop may or may not have looked into her, seems like he wouldve said it more forcefully if he really believed her. Maybe thats gameplay, I dont know. Im a newb. Pretty much every interaction Ive had with her has been odd. Some other players too. Answering a question with a question? Pretty much. She trailed off earlier in the game, and hasnt explained that to me at all.  Im going on my hunch.

I cant ponder any more, Im tired.

VOTE GATA

...and this is why deckerfan needs to die and die soon.  Notice the VC...Having fun shooting the sh*t--stoking the flames...all the while @deckerfanis too chicken sh*t to vote.

Vote deckerfan

i appreciate you finally voting me after saying im ur #1. but ill interact with u 

im not chicken to vote, youre not going to egg me on to vote someone i think is town. no sir. i was right about pdxgreen and i think im right about beaver, this doesnt look like some complicated scum game from beaver from a grizzled vet. a newb game, which i think is town. 

pitting a 1v1 isnt going to happen here

and lastly, if i voted elsewhere (again) no one is gonig to join me. the lynch TODAY is what it is

2 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

are you saying you dont think gata is cleared by jvill? what is this supposed to mean "she's capable of that leveo of push the momentum". that train doesnt need momentum, all the pressures on beaver atm or at least 80%

also, inflamed what situation? what pull did i have on any train? no one joined me. im not the one capable of leading any lynches here

I'm wondering why you're not voting?

7 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Yeah I figure there will be a lynch soon as you hammer the Beav

I'm wondering why you're not voting?

because i dont think hes scum? and no other viable wagons, im not voting Gata because i dont think shes scum. does it matter? she was pretty genuine when i was just a spectator with the newbies. i need to read dagain tonight, but simple fact is the TOP 99% chance wagon outside myself IS near completion, and it will go through whether im there or not. and sitll not voting him, im not voting a townread. why are you so interesrted in pitting 1v1

Just now, deckerfan said:

i appreciate you finally voting me after saying im ur #1. but ill interact with u 

im not chicken to vote, youre not going to egg me on to vote someone i think is town. no sir. i was right about pdxgreen and i think im right about beaver, this doesnt look like some complicated scum game from beaver from a grizzled vet. a newb game, which i think is town. 

pitting a 1v1 isnt going to happen here

and lastly, if i voted elsewhere (again) no one is gonig to join me. the lynch TODAY is what it is

I guess you want to string it out...without hurting your chances later on.  Seems kinda awkward but OK...guess if I was scum I'd do similar.  

2 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

because i dont think hes scum? and no other viable wagons, im not voting Gata because i dont think shes scum. does it matter? she was pretty genuine when i was just a spectator with the newbies. i need to read dagain tonight, but simple fact is the TOP 99% chance wagon outside myself IS near completion, and it will go through whether im there or not. and sitll not voting him, im not voting a townread. why are you so interesrted in pitting 1v1

Please list your top 2 for scum and top 2 for town.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Time to stop taking the temperature and make a diagnosis.  Just list your town/scum reads so we can get on with this.  Thanks in advance.

I guess you want to string it out...without hurting your chances later on.  Seems kinda awkward but OK...guess if I was scum I'd do similar.  

if your town, uve made ur mind up that im scum which is wrong but it is what it is

and im not buying your last part that ud stay off a wagon like this if scum (or town), arent u a hammer fetish dude who loves to hammer regardless of alignment? like out of nowhere? it got u lynched twice when i played with u before. with your magic 8 bal lor whatever. ud play peekabo and hammer.

well guess what im town and i have my oujia boarrd back from 2017, take that!

If no one else is going to do it, I will. Beaver never voted for scum once and if GATA is actually town, she is a great asset so it would be a tough loss. And since I have the big balls @A.J. 

Unvote vote Beaver

If you are town, I am sorry but at least this will clear up some stuff.

Plus I think scum can just hop on the GATA train because Nolder voted for her and he is confirmed town.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Time to stop taking the temperature and make a diagnosis.  Just list your town/scum reads so we can get on with this.  Thanks in advance.

i told u ill read this game overnight and ill have an answer tomorrow. i already said before i WAS reading Jvor YOU and Beaver and ID as possible scum BEFORE i starteed interacting here. before Beaver started talking again against the wall facing eviction

BEFORE i started posting today, my strongest townreads were Gata Drums BumKnee.

Currently,If not for the jvill stuff, id go Gata DRums top 2, Bumknee 3rd, Beaver 4th. as townreads. 

but things change, and i dont think Beaver is scum. like i said most eerything i posted IS wrong IF the cop stuff really was a clear on u and gata. 

My top scumreads were JVOR and You. Prior to all the stuff today 

Gata Drums top 2 town.