T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

25 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

2 games ago he was rattling off who scum is, and using sound logic to do so.  Last 2 games he's been using rudimentary, paint-by-numbers arguments for why someone is scum.  

eh 2 games ago i was scum and was not on anyones radar until a "random" lynch killed me.  

last game I was in a children's hospital for 3 days of it and mentally not engaged, also on the game day I got lynched i named 2 of the 3 remaining scum before AJ and gata refused to listen to me. this game i playing a bit more aggressive. with this many players we can't have 90% sitting back doing nothing. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

I love Zander but if he subs in I'm probably going dark - the spam is too much for me to keep up with and it'll be 10x worse in a larger game like this.

Just now, CTM said:

What about Lily? Haven't seen her in awhile

Wtf was there just a weird community of Mafia players that no ones ever heard of?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

This is what I'm talking about, Stark:

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

Decker:  cheering people onto my train, and then asking why they voted me - seems weird.  Also the weird fanboying of Pac, which should literally never happen....he should be lynched for that alone.

You:  mostly the light fear mongering over the last few pages I caught up on.  Just a light hunch, that's about it.

1 hour ago, Stark said:

agree 

so you're just parroting AJ, and Ballin... got you

2 hours ago, kdels62 said:

OMG are we moving our votes to Stark because I'm down.

unvote 

vote stark

1 hour ago, Stark said:

gross

14 hours ago, A.J. said:

Unvote 

Vote Stark

5 hours ago, Stark said:

ok... you trying to lose all that credibility you gained by following spoot? 

good luck. 

3 hours ago, A.J. said:

That argument might work on some here but warning me I’ll look stupid for voting you doesn’t exactly make me feel like I made a mistake 

2 hours ago, Stark said:

congrats. i didn't say you'll look stupid, said you lose credibility for following spoot.. who came in the game dropped a vote on me and has been pretty hush to this point. 

you can keep your vote I'm cool with it, just be wrong 2 games in a row.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No, I'm not.  Just because you've only had your vote on me doesn't mean you haven't been sprinkling some strange logic on anyone you respond to.  

i guess i could be like 14 other players and go quiet. i simply said aj following spoot was wrong and pointed out spoot came in the game dropped a vote on me and has been hush hush since. I also said that AJ would be wrong on me 2 games in a row, which is not strange logic its fact.

Chasing shiny object would be Kdels  bouncing from place to place

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The post you quoted was me following kdels voting verbal because he wanted to move the game along. I gave a +1 to indicate I was following his logic.

Why did you pivot to "not want to vote for 80" when that was never a thing?

i just asked why you jumped from 1 competing train to another. 80 had 8 or 9 votes and you jumped to Verb who had the same amount of votes or maybe 1 more when you smithed

Just now, Stark said:

i guess i could be like 14 other players and go quiet. i simply said aj following spoot was wrong and pointed out spoot came in the game dropped a vote on me and has been hush hush since. I also said that AJ would be wrong on me 2 games in a row, which is not strange logic its fact.

Chasing shiny object would be Kdels  bouncing from place to place

OK.  Wrong choice of words then.  Either way I have you as town at the moment so no real reason to be defensive about it.  

unvote vote jvill

Not a fan of his play so far:

On 2/25/2020 at 6:35 PM, jvill 51 said:

Haven't read any of this yet but doesn't matter.

Vote nyn

On 2/25/2020 at 7:33 PM, jvill 51 said:

Unvote Vote JiF

On 2/26/2020 at 1:15 PM, jvill 51 said:

Unvote vote 80

Time for somebody to die

21 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

On day 1? When there’s something to be cerebral about I’ll be cerebral. Only way to learn anything is dead bodies, and the two trains were you and Verbal. I picked you.

That's the extent of his participation so far.  3 votes, with the last one seeming like he was rushing to get to night. 

His defense wasn't terrible after the fact, but he hasn't posted since then.  I see him lurking at the bottom of the thread too.  Come out of the weeds and play!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Are you saying it's dumb town because he's played like scum the last couple games but flipped town?  

If so I'm not sure I buy that logic.

Yes.  Poor logic Stark seems like town Stark, at least for now.  I'm willing to change my view on him as the game progresses.

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

OK.  Wrong choice of words then.  Either way I have you as town at the moment so no real reason to be defensive about it.  

If I don't respond to players that is scummy. If I respond to players its defensive therefore scummy? 

which is it?

i am around and able to check the board someone comments about a post i respond with an answer. its D1 limited gameplay because we are in the joke phase and half the game is quiet so i am pushing, pulling asking questions trying to play some mafia and get some information.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes.  Poor logic Stark seems like town Stark, at least for now.  I'm willing to change my view on him as the game progresses.

I get it.  I'm not willing to excuse his poor play due to his recent meta right now.  Can change also as time progresses.  

• Upvote 1