T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

1 hour ago, Beaver said:

yeah I know.  My voting record killed me.  I even said in the scum chat.   And my motives for voting in actives had nothing to do with scum.

That and pushing gata after I had spent Days arguing why her interactions with Smash/Spoot didn’t make sense as teammates 

I was never sure until that Day came

Just now, Gastineau Lives said:

I have NO IDEA what its about, what the object is. 

good guys try to find and kill the bad guys via majority vote before the bloodthirsty bad guys takeover

no one knows who the other good and evil people are... except the conniving bad guys, whose goal to get all the good guys voted out 1 by 1 

most of the game are good guys, minority are plotting evil people

1 hour ago, Stark said:

ok... you trying to lose all that credibility you gained by following spoot? 

good luck. 

That argument might work on some here but warning me I’ll look stupid for voting you doesn’t exactly make me feel like I made a mistake 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Fair but you can ask the same question about a random lynching - which is all we can really do D1, right? At least inactive has some reasoning behind it - as weak as it is this early. 

I'll try to be more patient.

It’s hard to say who is inactive when the game just started. I get what you’re saying and anyone pretending a D1 lynch is a slam dunk is full of it, but like I said earlier people will always pick the “info” of live player interactions to look at over an empty slot D1

1 hour ago, Stark said:

i think its better than extra but where I live they price that stuff like a high end craft beer. So I've only bought it once if I am paying that much for beer id rather buy something else. any other time i have it its because a friend of mine that is a distributer gets extra.

Oh yeah no I wouldn't pay extra for it. It's a good beer for a party or whatever but if you're paying high end prices you may as well get something else.

1 minute ago, deckerfan said:

Alcohol is so disgusting 

that I would rather try and drink snake blood/juice that they sell in night markets after squeezing the snake in front of you into a sippy cup 

Damn

thats hardcore af 

u in a gang or something bro?

• Haha 1

Just now, Nolder said:

Damn

thats hardcore af 

u in a gang or something bro?

heck no, but did go to a night market once a long time ago where they did that to a snake in front of the consumers and sold tiny glass cups for like 2 USD 

15 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

not USA obviously haha 

sry derailing the game this is why lurking is preferable for derps sometimes 

back on topic do u a ctually think verbal is scum or just a joke vote?

I wouldn't call it a joke vote but it's not based on any logical reason to think he's scum. The problem is I don't see how we can know jack sh1t D1 and I think we end up with a random lynch. Hopefully something more logical comes out before lynching but I doubt it.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JiF said:

Pac had like 1 good game, once like 4 years ago and started stealing my material.   That's actually all he does.  The only original material he uses is his nicknames and seeing how terrible those are, it's probably best he just parrots other people stuff. 

I've owned you in every aspect of mafia from modding, to gameplay, to creativity for over a decade.  You've tried to duplicate my approach and continually fail miserably.  You are..... my bitch.

44 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Alcohol is so disgusting 

that I would rather try and drink snake blood/juice that they sell in night markets after squeezing the snake in front of you into a sippy cup 

Some of the posts you write make me think you're loaded so this statement is interesting.  

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

That argument might work on some here but warning me I’ll look stupid for voting you doesn’t exactly make me feel like I made a mistake 

congrats. i didn't say you'll look stupid, said you lose credibility for following spoot.. who came in the game dropped a vote on me and has been pretty hush to this point. 

you can keep your vote I'm cool with it, just be wrong 2 games in a row.