T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

I’m in two votes. Because I can 

u little ****, fixed mother ****er 

Day 1 VoteCount 

80 (7) - Verbal, Ape, Gastineau, Stark, ChimpPimp, Jvill, Drums

Verbal (10) - 80, Nyn, JVOR, dicker, Ballin, J.E.T.S, Nolder, Beaver, kdels, Cock

Stork (1) - Spootles

Nolderp  (1) Dicetosser

JVil (2) - Jif, AJ

Barry.Cock (1)-Pac

With 22 Players alive it takes 12 Votes to Lynch

• Sympathy 1

Day 1 VoteCount 

80 (7) - Verbal, Ape, Gastineau, Stark, ChimpPimp, Jvill, Drums

Verbal (10) - 80, Nyn, JVOR, dicker, Ballin, J.E.T.S, Nolder, Beaver, kdels, Cock

Stork (2) - Spootles, AJ

Nolderp  (1) Dicetosser

JVil (1) - Jif

Barry.Cock (1)-Pac

With 22 Players alive it takes 12 Votes to Lynch

15 minutes ago, CTM said:

I was out with a group of people tonight, one of whom was stocking up on water and non perishables due to this. Crazy 

Where do they live? I mean I live in LA county so if I were to do something like that I think it would be more reasonable than like idk someone in rural Ohio or whatever.

11 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

He's a sh1tty rapper but we're basically randomly choosing the first lynch. I don't get how we get get reads D1. Just looking to move along however that happens.

My preference was to target inactives but that idea got no traction.

I like B.Cock here.  Genuinely seems to be waiting to use his scum hunting abilities he learned on the sideline last game.  It's early but looks townish to me.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Pac had like 1 good game, once like 4 years ago and started stealing my material.   That's actually all he does.  The only original material he uses is his nicknames and seeing how terrible those are, it's probably best he just parrots other people stuff. 

I must have missed that game. He’s modded some great games but never seen him play well at all Ever. Never. You on the other hand top three player but a  little bit before your time with your modding style. 1. SHARROW 2. DANX 3. JIF

• Post of the Week 1

17 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I like B.Cock here.  Genuinely seems to be waiting to use his scum hunting abilities he learned on the sideline last game.  It's early but looks townish to me.  

Most my hos like that too. I also agree, his efforts seem genuinely aimed at solving the game  as he learns to play. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Yeah, but I also tried to target the inactives last game (and my first) and was found to be scum.    FOS

8 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Yeah, but I also tried to target the inactives last game (and my first) and was found to be scum.    FOS

Regardless of what you did last game, it still makes more sense to target in-actives than to randomly lynch someone. I haven't seen a logical argument against it.

fwiw, I have a hard time scrubbing the teams from last game even if it makes no sense.

20 minutes ago, Beaver said:

I don't think that was why you were found to be scum, or at least not a primary reason.  I know JiF and a couple others mentioned your "reads lists" seemed fabricated.  Plus your voting record did you no favors.  Smash is to blame for that, lol.

Lynching inactives is almost always a pro-town move.  No, it doesn't typically give the town much info at the time of the lynch.  But it clears the path for later in the game.  You don't want town's fate to come down to low activity/inactive players.  

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Regardless of what you did last game, it still makes more sense to target in-actives than to randomly lynch someone. I haven't seen a logical argument against it.

fwiw, I have a hard time scrubbing the teams from last game even if it makes no sense.

No I agree with you.  There isn't an argument against it, but its hard to find out who is inactive on day 1.  

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I don't think that was why you were found to be scum, or at least not a primary reason.  I know JiF and a couple others mentioned your "reads list" seemed fabricated.  Plus your voting record did you no favors.  

Lynching inactives is almost always a pro-town move.  No, it doesn't give the town much info.  But it clears the path for later in the game.  You don't want town's fate to come down to low activity/inactive players.  

yeah I know.  My voting record killed me.  I even said in the scum chat.   And my motives for voting in actives had nothing to do with scum.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Beaver said:

No I agree with you.  There isn't an argument against it, but its hard to find out who is inactive on day 1.  

True. There were 2 people who hadn't posted yet when I first brought it up but I didn't know they were on different schedules. I haven't paid much attention since the idea didn't gain support. That said, I don't think we've heard much from either @Gastineau Lives or @Dicetosser

How can we move the needle here to push the game along?

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

True. There were 2 people who hadn't posted yet when I first brought it up but I didn't know they were on different schedules. I haven't paid much attention since the idea didn't gain support. That said, I don't think we've heard much from either @Gastineau Lives or @Dicetosser

How can we move the needle here to push the game along?

Not worried about Dice.  He's a long-time player that will contribute.  He's never been known to ghost a game to my knowledge.

Gastineau has only posted like twice, at most?  Possibly a replacement needed there.  

• Upvote 1