T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

True. There were 2 people who hadn't posted yet when I first brought it up but I didn't know they were on different schedules. I haven't paid much attention since the idea didn't gain support. That said, I don't think we've heard much from either @Gastineau Lives or @Dicetosser

How can we move the needle here to push the game along?

yeah definitely willing to give Gastineau time since he's new.  Would like to hear from Dice but it's still early and not a lot of actual game play to go off.  

14 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Regardless of what you did last game, it still makes more sense to target in-actives than to randomly lynch someone. I haven't seen a logical argument against it.

fwiw, I have a hard time scrubbing the teams from last game even if it makes no sense.

I agree to a certain extent but the deadline is Friday night so still plenty of time for inactives to come around and give thoughts.  If we lynch inactives and they end up flipping town then what have we really learned?  

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

I agree to a certain extent but the deadline is Friday night so still plenty of time for inactives to come around and give thoughts.  If we lynch inactives and they end up flipping town then what have we really learned?  

That they weren't scum?

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

It seems you and JiF are about to have an epic battle for that title. I look forward to watching it go down. 

michael jackson popcorn GIF

9 hours ago, A.J. said:

Unvote 

Vote Stark

ok... you trying to lose all that credibility you gained by following spoot? 

good luck. 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Pac had like 1 good game, once like 4 years ago and started stealing my material.   That's actually all he does.  The only original material he uses is his nicknames and seeing how terrible those are, it's probably best he just parrots other people stuff. 

before my time.....

51 minutes ago, Chimp the Pimp said:

I must have missed that game. He’s modded some great games but never seen him play well at all Ever. Never. You on the other hand top three player but a  little bit before your time with your modding style. 1. SHARROW 2. DANX 3. JIF

I am still waiting on the @JiF "white men can't jump" game and his "gif/meme" only game

16 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Fair but you can ask the same question about a random lynching - which is all we can really do D1, right? At least inactive has some reasoning behind it - as weak as it is this early. 

I'll try to be more patient.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Fair but you can ask the same question about a random lynching - which is all we can really do D1, right? At least inactive has some reasoning behind it - as weak as it is this early. 

I'll try to be more patient.

random lynches are the worst. lazy game players. 

you aren't wrong, but theres a deadline 30+ hours from now I wouldn't really focus on inactive yet.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Nolder said:

I dont drink regular coronas but the corona familiar is actually pretty good.

If you think coronas taste like piss and you haven't tried familiar try it you might be surprised,

corona-familiar-12oz-12pk-btls.jpg

i think its better than extra but where I live they price that stuff like a high end craft beer. So I've only bought it once if I am paying that much for beer id rather buy something else. any other time i have it its because a friend of mine that is a distributer gets extra.

Day 1 VoteCount 

80 (7) - Verbal, Ape, Gastineau, Stark, ChimpPimp, Jvill, Drums

Verbal (9) - 80, Nyn, JVOR, dicker, J.E.T.S, Nolder, Beaver, kdels, Cock

Stork (2) - Spootles, AJ

Nolderp  (1) Dicetosser

JVil (1) - Jif

Barry.Cock (1)-Pac

With 22 Players alive it takes 12 Votes to Lynch

I dont drink regular coronas but the corona familiar is actually pretty good.

If you think coronas taste like piss and you haven't tried familiar try it you might be surprised,

all beer sucks

inb4 im quarantined with corona 

not funny lol

• Thumb Down 1

42 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

38 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

duhhhhhh.  You can't go back on their play however and get any reads, see who was casing them etc.  

It's a way to rip off the band-aid, at least in theory.  Yeah, it sucks not to have info early on in the game.  Know what's worse?  Those players hanging around late in the game and being relied on to try to win the game.  Scum likes keeping those players around too.  And I would argue that there IS info to be gained sometimes based on how players react to the idea of lynching an inactive.  

I don't think it's going to be a problem in this game, but in theory, it's a good strategy.  In practice, though, it never happens here.  People get distracted by shiny objects and tend to vote off players who are the most active.  

• Upvote 4

18 hours ago, Pac said:

Down to kill Gaydels but either if either of the 2 leading vote getters gets to L1 everyone clear the F out and I'll do what I do.

im down for whatever your down for

23 hours ago, Verbal said:

I don't know what this meant.

your scum or your not?

11 minutes ago, GATA said:

He can't play already asked... I'll figure it out this is a mod problem

sry was a nolder prod, he modded a game and was SO pissed after missing JC signup lol

16 hours ago, Pac said:

damn it!  good one, yo.

gotta step my game up.

find scum with your super powers and ill sheep you like an idiot thanks in advance

17 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

This place could use some romance. 

strange game, two beavers and two chimps

18 hours ago, Beaver said:

This one's for Kdels.

Unvote 

Vote Verbal

Score!

18 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

He's gonna start ending his posts with:

Decker I

i dont get this joke actually, why would I end it with Decker I? 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Pac said:

Down to kill Gaydels but either if either of the 2 leading vote getters gets to L1 everyone clear the F out and I'll do what I do.

13 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

im down for whatever your down for

16 hours ago, Pac said:

damn it!  good one, yo.

gotta step my game up.

3 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

find scum with your super powers and ill sheep you like an idiot thanks in advance

Disgusting.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1