T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

Just now, BallinPB said:

I get it.  I'm not willing to excuse his poor play due to his recent meta right now.  Can change also as time progresses.  

i change it up every game. there may be some tendencies i fall back into but for the most part I don't play each game same as previous. 

last game had RL sh*t happen that took me out for multiple days and i wasn't engaged. 

poor play:

spoot dropping a vote on a player and disappearing

kdels voting every player that gets in the vote lead 

jville for similar to kdels, jville was very calculated as town - 80 just quoted something similar

Just now, Stark said:

i change it up every game. there may be some tendencies i fall back into but for the most part I don't play each game same as previous. 

last game had RL sh*t happen that took me out for multiple days and i wasn't engaged. 

poor play:

jville for similar to kdels, jville was very calculated as town - 80 just quoted something similar

I agree with your assessment of kdels.  There's not enough content from jville for me to make that determination but will look more into Spoot later.  

31 minutes ago, Stark said:

i guess i could be like 14 other players and go quiet. i simply said aj following spoot was wrong and pointed out spoot came in the game dropped a vote on me and has been hush hush since. I also said that AJ would be wrong on me 2 games in a row, which is not strange logic its fact.

Spoot doesn't have anything to do with me voting you

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Stark said:

poor play:

Who are you voting right now?

(hope you got some better news about the kiddos btw)

Day 1 VoteCount 

80 (6) - Ape, Gastineau, Stark, ChimpPimp, Jvill, Drums

Verbal (7) - Nyn, JVOR, dicker, J.E.T.S, Nolder, Beaver, kdels

Stork (3) - Spootles, AJ, Dice

JVil (2) - Jif,80

Barry.Cock (1)-Pac

Dicker (1)- Verb

NOT Voting Ballin & Barry.Cock

With 22 Players alive it takes 12 Votes to Lynch

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Stark said:

If I don't respond to players that is scummy. If I respond to players its defensive therefore scummy? 

which is it?

i am around and able to check the board someone comments about a post i respond with an answer. its D1 limited gameplay because we are in the joke phase and half the game is quiet so i am pushing, pulling asking questions trying to play some mafia and get some information.

Stark getting real, noted.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Stark said:

poor play:

Something about this post bothers me....

5 hours ago, Stark said:

before my time.....

I might have made up the good game part but at some point he started calling himself what I had been calling myself for years.  It was really weird when he started it doing it but the guy is the ultimate creeper so I just kind of let it go.  You know how it goes when you feel bad for someone. 

5 hours ago, Stark said:

I am still waiting on the @JiF "white men can't jump" game and his "gif/meme" only game

Oh sh*t, forgot I had that in mind... that might be too much right now with this new wave of players. 

3 hours ago, Chimp the Pimp said:

Possibly but he’s also not very good at this so it’s very easy to mistaken his suck for scum. 

Soft defense noted de pimp ;)

Yes he does not excel at expressing himself in a coherent fashion but he sounds a bit different compared to last game. Granted different pov from my part but still. Too soon to tell if it means anything.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Who are you voting right now?

(hope you got some better news about the kiddos btw)

still haven't moved off of 80, but mostly because not too much has happened. its looking like some more players are coming around see what happens.

the 80 verb lols is dead i agree. 

thanks appreciate it.

3 hours ago, Stark said:

congrats. i didn't say you'll look stupid, said you lose credibility for following spoot.. who came in the game dropped a vote on me and has been pretty hush to this point. 

you can keep your vote I'm cool with it, just be wrong 2 games in a row.

Saucy

3 hours ago, BallinPB said:

I took my vote off verbal.  Judging right now I don't have anybody pinging to me.  Looking for some vets who have meta on other players to speak up more if that makes sense.  

I think verb has some scum equity personally. But it's mostly a hunch based on how he's been keeping his distance. Dunno

• Upvote 1