Stork (3) - Spootles, AJ, Kdels

Nolderp  (1) Dicetosser

JVil (1) - Jif

Barry.Cock (1)-Pac

With 22 Players alive it takes 12 Votes to Lynch

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

@A.J. yes would love to hear what you think about Stark at the moment 

a hunch mostly. I don’t like how he was shepherding people onto the 80/Verb meme wagon off and then turning around asking why some people switched votes like there was a real reason in the first place. Just reads like intent to me and rubs the wrong way

dont like his reaction to me today either 

• Upvote 2

Just now, A.J. said:

a hunch mostly. I don’t like how he was shepherding people onto the 80/Verb meme wagon off and then turning around asking why some people switched votes like there was a real reason in the first place. Just reads like intent to me and rubs the wrong way

dont like his reaction to me today either 

I agree on his reaction today.  I have to look into him shepherding people onto the 80/verb train.  

19 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Oh good. I was starting to feel eerie about you ignoring me...

I never do that!

19 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

He'd typically acknowledge me in some way. With a giggity or some other dumb sh*t. Took his sweet time and even then it didn't feel natural. Especially since we've hardly spoken in months. It's just odd is all.

Hey, I'm the one with the last PM sent and you haven't responded.  Your fault!

So how are you?  Missed playing games with you.  Also missed playing mafia with you.

On 2/26/2020 at 10:12 AM, Stark said:

when you want to vote or unvote you need to bold... like this

UNVOTE

VOTE 80

real vote @CTM @GATA also example for Gastineau

5 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I agree on his reaction today.  I have to look into him shepherding people onto the 80/verb train.  

start with the above post then follow... i did nothing that is abnormal for jetnation mafia drums was not playing when i made the #team80 vs #team verb post a few post later, which i goess is the shepherding 

9 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Shepherding is probably not the perfect word to be fair but there are a few times he alluded to an either or situation. I get it’s tradition or whatever but it’s also an easy spot to direct traffic in. Just my 2c

9 minutes ago, Stark said:

explain.. what's your reasoning for decker or me?

Decker:  cheering people onto my train, and then asking why they voted me - seems weird.  Also the weird fanboying of Pac, which should literally never happen....he should be lynched for that alone.

You:  mostly the light fear mongering over the last few pages I caught up on.  Just a light hunch, that's about it.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I also have to follow my boy kdels, I kinda owe him one.

15 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Unvote 

vote Verbal

do it

8 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I had a feeling you'd do that.  Not going to hurt town by self voting, but I like the cut of your gib.

5 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Decker:  cheering people onto my train, and then asking why they voted me - seems weird.  Also the weird fanboying of Pac, which should literally never happen....he should be lynched for that alone.

You:  mostly the light fear mongering over the last few pages I caught up on.  Just a light hunch, that's about it.

agree 

so you're just parroting AJ, and Ballin... got you

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

You 2 want to want to keep the flirting to a minimum, I'm trying to locate scum.

Was decker giving you a reacharound as you typed that?

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Not sure what the question is.  I shot kdels last game - it was a bad shot.  I "owe him one" is partly a joke that I thought would be somewhat clear.  I followed his vote with that joke, and when he turned around to vote me, I didn't follow.  I'm not self-voting, clearly.

Is there still a question?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Stark said:

agree 

so you're just parroting AJ, and Ballin... got you

It's less parroting and more me catching up and seeing a similar situation to what they happened to post.  Not every thought in mafia is original, you should know that.  I mean, I like the way you try to use that to throw a little shade at me, it's cool.....but you should still know better.