T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

Everything I haven't liked from @JustEndTheSuffering aside from his D1 vote.

On 2/27/2020 at 6:03 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I don't have any real reads on anyone yet as it's still day 1 but stark and pac are two guys I'm looking at. And obviously verbal.

I ask him why Verbal, and his response below was unsatisfactory, IMO

On 2/27/2020 at 6:46 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I said obviously because I voted for him. 

On 2/27/2020 at 6:47 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I originally voted for him because there were two competing trains that looked to be running away with it so I voted for who I thought was more likely scum. I didn’t want to waste a vote by being the only one voting for someone. 

^^ No actual reasoning given for why Verb is more likely Scum.

On 2/28/2020 at 7:59 AM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Unvote vote pac

Keeps bragging about how he's such a good scum hunter. Sounds like someone trying pretty badly to convince us he's town. 

Eventually changes his vote to Pac. He at least gives a reason, so I'll give him that. I want to go back and re-read what transpired between his vote on Verb and his vote on Pac.

On 2/28/2020 at 5:01 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Fair enough. I’ll look into changing my vote. 

^Response to AJ telling him a lone vote on a train doesn't help at deadline.

Spoiler alert: he never changes his vote

On 2/29/2020 at 12:27 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Why was the mafia able to kill two people last night? Is it a one night thing or is that how this game is setup. 

Weird post, considering there was plenty of talk of Big and SK last game, so he should be aware of those roles' existence.

On 3/1/2020 at 6:38 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Ik I haven’t posted a lot and I’m sorry but I don’t think there’s a lot to go on right now so I’ll wait because I’m in no rush to vote. Plus I was super busy this weekend

His first post that had me really dig into him. We just lynched Scum, and that's hardly "not a lot to go on".

Seems like he's avoiding the topic of conversation.

On 3/1/2020 at 10:00 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Yes but day 1 votes aren’t the most telling.  A lot of it on D1 is a crapshoot. 

On 3/1/2020 at 10:37 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I didn’t say there’s nothing to go on I said that day 1 votes aren’t the end all be all. You’re reaching. 

^the two above votes are him arguing with me about the significance of D1 votes where we lynched Scum. He's getting defensive here.

21 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Im up for that. 

Vote ape

^Follows Pac onto the Ape train. Pac, being a player that JETS has more than once called a top suspicion.

4 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I was actually trying to vote for ape the day before pac said he would do a speed lynch on ape so I've been weary of him for some time now. Also lloking at spoot because him and ape seemed to be working together a lot, especially early.

Says he's still weary of Pac, yet is still voting with him.

1 hour ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

And I remember one of my posts you didn’t like was me saying that I was busy and inactive for a reason. Weak

^Here he's misrepresenting my original point on him. It had nothing to do with him being busy and everything to do with him ignoring the logic of casing the D1 trains.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

I don’t know butttttt, it was Stark not Decker I was talking about. I was getting people confused at the time. Ballin, Decker and Stark for some reason. Like JD and Barry I was getting confused at certain points too

Okay, my bad. I will edit my post. Damn I thought I had something with Decker 

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Everything I haven't liked from @JustEndTheSuffering aside from his D1 vote.

I ask him why Verbal, and his response below was unsatisfactory, IMO

^^ No actual reasoning given for why Verb is more likely Scum.

Eventually changes his vote to Pac. He at least gives a reason, so I'll give him that. I want to go back and re-read what transpired between his vote on Verb and his vote on Pac.

^Response to AJ telling him a lone vote on a train doesn't help at deadline.

Spoiler alert: he never changes his vote

Weird post, considering there was plenty of talk of Big and SK last game, so he should be aware of those roles' existence.

His first post that had me really dig into him. We just lynched Scum, and that's hardly "not a lot to go on".

Seems like he's avoiding the topic of conversation.

^the two above votes are him arguing with me about the significance of D1 votes where we lynched Scum. He's getting defensive here.

^Follows Pac onto the Ape train. Pac, being a player that JETS has more than once called a top suspicion.

Says he's still weary of Pac, yet is still voting with him.

^Here he's misrepresenting my original point on him. It had nothing to do with him being busy and everything to do with him ignoring the logic of casing the D1 trains.

Still going to put in my own work but you just saved me a lot of time. Thanks. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I guarantee if I hopped on the 80 train you’d be calling me out for bussing right now. 

WiFom

51 minutes ago, Pac said:

So we gonna lynch Verb or Ape or are we going to sit here playing with our dicks?

Not mutually exclusive

17 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Since when is sk hunting a bad thing?

It’s not, in a vacuum. However the context in which I brought it up was that when someone is clearly seeking SK, it’s often a scum tell. Town usually seeks non-town, they don’t generally care if sk or scum. 

scum hitting sk eliminates a threat and buts town equity... but you should know all this 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Drums said:

He was quoting someone saying disgusting. Could be a. normal question but since Barry was in the DT last game and read the entire thread I find this a little pingy. Could also be an honest question but I expect more from Barry with the way he posts in here typically. 

Below is an exchange that might be interesting:

I'd like to have seen some posts where you have Stark pinging.

Reasonable response. 

Side note: Nice post on Decker who is under quite a few people's radar. Did he ever give a reason for voting you @HessStation? EDIT: Hess was talking about Stark so now I'm a little confused as to who's who. 

Has no clue about 80s play yet seems to have a clue about 80s play?  A little pingy here. 

I'm still reading through focusing on Barry but I included some other posts just because I thought they were interesting. 

Good catch. 80 is also not holier than though as scum. So it’s false meta. 

On 2/28/2020 at 6:46 PM, Chimp the Pimp said:

My cuz wants me to Stop spamming and start contributing to the game. If I got to pick between 80 and Stark I’ll take 80. Dont like kdrls at all, not crazy about jvill.  

Have sorted out Jvill and Stark?  Buss on 80, Kdels town and the other 2 possible town?  

Yeah but in some ways a sk can be easier to find than mafia. And yeah it can buy Town equity....because you're lynching scum. I feel this is more something to worry about closer to endgame rather than something to go after someone with in the middle of the game. I don't see the problem here.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Yeah but in some ways a sk can be easier to find than mafia. And yeah it can buy Town equity....because you're lynching scum. I feel this is more something to worry about closer to endgame rather than something to go after someone with in the middle of the game. I don't see the problem here.

Pretty much. I don’t think it’s towards end game yet though. Let the ****er breathe!

3 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Have sorted out Jvill and Stark?  Buss on 80, Kdels town and the other 2 possible town?  

I dunno. If I were scum posting that, I’d list 1 town and ‘mostly teammates.

Thing is, scum doesn’t need to actively frame townies. We do a good enough job of mislynch INT on our own. Scum has to distance from one another and not appear in cahoots (which is why the chatter about sooot and I working together is beyond stupid), and where they can, buy town equity - which means bussing scum mates, lynching sk, telling townies you think they are town, and not leaving a big trail of mud-steps.

Strategically speaking it would be nice to eliminate the SK to take away an extra killing power that hurts Town but hunting them can be tricky because you can’t use normal analysis like you would for Mafiosos.

we have good info to work with sussing out the rest of the wolves so I think focusing there takes priority over SK hunting for now. 

On 3/2/2020 at 11:54 PM, Nolder said:

Just btw I recall someone asking me what I thought about the fact that Nyn said she thought Jif was probably town right before she died. I don't remember what I said (probably something like whatever she could be wrong who cares etc) but thinking about it further that could possibly be the motivation for the kill. It's part of the reason I don't like to give any lists on D1 (my main reason is that my views often switch dramatically following the lynch and kill information) because once you call scum town it gives them just that extra bit of validity. It shouldn't matter but a lot of us know it does. We know Nyn isn't a stupid person, she's actually really good at this game (way better than me) and so if she thought Jif was town and then she died so we KNOW she is town then her opinion carries some weight. It's possible Jif saw this and killed her for it if indeed he is the killer like I think he is.

What's everyone's take on this?  

Maybe just Nolder pondering an incorrect theory or was it a set-up?  

3 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

What's everyone's take on this?  

Maybe just Nolder pondering an incorrect theory or was it a set-up?  

Could be a setup, but Town Nolder really is that transparently honest/derpy, so I really can't tell.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

On 3/3/2020 at 9:47 AM, CTM said:

Day 2 VoteCount 

New Beaver(3)-, Barry.Cock,Jvill, Stork

Stark(1)- Dice

JifTwink (6)- drums , ape, keels, spootles, jiftwink, ballin

Nolderp (2) chimp , hesshole

Ape (2) - JETS, beaver

Hess (1) - AJ

Verbal (1) - Pac

Kdels (1) dicker

Ballin(1) - verbal

With 19 Players alive it takes 10 Votes to Lynch

Deadline: 9pm Wednesday

On 3/3/2020 at 9:53 AM, Chimp the Pimp said:

Since nobody wants to join me on Nolder. I’m down. 

unvote vote Ballin 

On 3/3/2020 at 10:24 AM, BallinPB said:

Opportunistic.

I find this interesting from Chimp now looking back.  I had one vote on me at the time from Verb.  Nolder had two with Hess and the Chimp.  HE says nobody will join him with Nolder so then proceeded to vote me.  

Looking for a way to get a vote off his scum teammate?  

4 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I find this interesting from Chimp now looking back.  I had one vote on me at the time from Verb.  Nolder had two with Hess and the Chimp.  HE says nobody will join him with Nolder so then proceeded to vote me.  

Looking for a way to get a vote off his scum teammate?  

Chimp’s teammate being Nolder in this scenario?

On 3/3/2020 at 6:46 AM, Nolder said:

Unvote

can you tell me where?

On 3/3/2020 at 8:28 AM, Nolder said:

I always like to give people the opportunity to plead their case. The game is more fun that way. Besides, maybe I'll be convinced. You may think Jif is scum based on what he's said and done but I only have a gut feeling so I'm willing to hear him out.

On 3/3/2020 at 8:54 AM, JiF said:

I’ve said it probably 20 times since this day started.   

On 3/3/2020 at 12:07 PM, Nolder said:

Ok, can't say I didn't try.

vote jif

This seems like all optics from Nolder.  Scum who knows Jif alignment but playing the let me seem townie and give him a chance to defend himself but he knew where his vote was going the entire time.