T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

26 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I'm angry at your lack of reasoning and stupid posts that aren't at all helpful. If you think I'm scum put your reasoning out there and vote for me.

Classic new scum tripe.  Pretty sure I got you.

Unvote

Vote Gay-rry

2 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

good morning.  SOrry I havent been as active I've just been sick the past couple of days and still feeling like sh*t.  

Hope you start to feel better.  You can join Jvill in the corona virus recovery ward.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Gonna need the vets to weigh in on this claim because it sounds like 

spongebob squarepants bullshit GIF

Apes town game is his scum game... loud, sh*t flinging, and abrasive thats ape all around. sometimes he's scum and sometimes he's town but he's blended his factions pretty well

5 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Didn't get to reread all the way through, but nothing I saw really changed my read on Beaver. The Stark case which I wasn't buying at first looks stronger on re-read, particularly the point @Dicetosser raised regarding the movement around the 80 lynch (sorry I lost the quote and I'm too tired to go looking for it again). I'm inclined to make the same read I did above with Beaver/Stark here with Dice/Stark, if one of them is scum I don't think they're aligned.. Feel good about Dice in general, though I'd like to see some more from him.

I'll try and finish the read through / post the rest of my thoughts in the morning.

How, explain? You feel good about a player that doesn't have many posts has literally just dropped a vote on me D1, D2, and still asking people how I am alive, but literally has offered zero to the game. see below

4 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

@AJ    tell me why u arnt voting stark

and just like that @A.J. votes me.

I want a legit reason that you feel good about dice in general. - then you follow that with though I'd like to see more from him. lol 

• Upvote 1

Day 3 VoteCount 

Ape (4) - Nolderp, JETS, dicker, beaver

Nolderp (2) - Spootles, Ape 

JETS (1) - Barry.Cock

Stark (1) - AJ

Barry.Cock (1) - Pacmule

With 16 Players alive it takes 9 Votes to Lynch

6 hours ago, Nolder said:

I know what you're nervous about and you're not wrong, I am playing differently. I am trying to be more easy going and more "feels" based in my approach. I don't like what happened last game and I think I know why it did and I'm taking this game as an opportunity to try a different way and see how it feels. With the prospect of a sk looming over the game and a tinge of hypocrisy in my attitude towards Ape I don't blame you for being wary towards me. I'm being honest but we all know that's not always enough in this game. If I'm eventually killed for taking this approach so be it. I'm having fun at least so it's more than I can say about last time.

I can respect this as truth. If you’re lying I will dickpunch you.

6 hours ago, A.J. said:

So much posturing from you. I think there are things that you’ve done that are objectively scummy for sure. You did a lot of damage control after JiF’s lynch which pinged. I don’t like your initial response to getting wagoned today much either or the self-meta dropping you’re doing now

it’s a hard sell for me that you’re teammates with 80 from D1 and the Chimp buddying but it’s looking more likely there’s a SK so I can’t rule you out either

Okay.

On 2/26/2020 at 12:27 PM, BallinPB said:

unvote

vote verbal

On 2/26/2020 at 1:33 PM, GATA said:

Day 1 VoteCount 

80 (7) - Verbal, Ape, kdels, Gastineau, Stark, ChimpPimp, Jvill

Verbal (7) - 80, Nyn, JVOR, dicker, Barry Cock, Ballin, J.E.T.S

Jif (1) -Nolder

Beaver (1) - ChimpPimp

kdels (2) - Beaver, Pac

Stork (1) - Spootles

Nolderp  (1) Dicetosser

Dice (1) - AJ

With 22 Players alive it takes 12 Votes to Lynch

Deadline February 28th, 2020 7PM EST - TY & GFY 

On 2/26/2020 at 1:50 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

vote 80

On 2/26/2020 at 2:15 PM, Nolder said:

Unvote 

vote verbal

On 2/26/2020 at 2:16 PM, Nolder said:

I like competing trains

On 2/26/2020 at 2:30 PM, Beaver said:

This one's for Kdels.

Unvote 

Vote Verbal

On 2/26/2020 at 2:55 PM, GATA said:

Day 1 VoteCount 

80 (8) - Verbal, Ape, kdels, Gastineau, Stark, ChimpPimp, Jvill, .Cock

Verbal (8) - 80, Nyn, JVOR, dicker, Ballin, J.E.T.S, Nolder, Beaver

kdels (1)-Pac 

Stork (1) - Spootles

Nolderp  (1) Dicetosser

Dice (1) - AJ

JVil (1) - Jif

On 2/26/2020 at 3:22 PM, A.J. said:

Unvote

Vote Jvill

On 2/26/2020 at 3:37 PM, GATA said:

Day 1 VoteCount 

80 (9) - Verbal, Ape, kdels, Gastineau, Stark, ChimpPimp, Jvill, .Cock, Drums

kdels (1)-Pac 

Stork (1) - Spootles

Nolderp  (1) Dicetosser

JVil (2) - Jif, AJ

On 2/26/2020 at 6:58 PM, kdels62 said:

Not gonna lie this is dragging. 

unvote

vote Verbal

On 2/26/2020 at 7:03 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

+1

Unvote

vote verbal

So Barry says +1 to the dragging but was currently on the highest train? Then removes his vote from scum and votes Verbal, following Kdels who turned out to be town. 

On 2/26/2020 at 7:28 PM, Stark said:

Hmmmm

you don’t want to vote 80 for some reason now?

Then Stark makes a great point. 

On 2/26/2020 at 7:37 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

He's a sh1tty rapper but we're basically randomly choosing the first lynch. I don't get how we get get reads D1. Just looking to move along however that happens.

My preference was to target inactives but that idea got no traction.

His response to Pac.

On 2/26/2020 at 8:08 PM, Pac said:

Did I catch scum in 1 post again?  If I did...  is there any doubt I am the greatest natural scum hunter of all time?

Pac claps back. 

On 2/27/2020 at 12:09 AM, GATA said:

Day 1 VoteCount 

80 (7) - Verbal, Ape, Gastineau, Stark, ChimpPimp, Jvill, Drums

Verbal (10) - 80, Nyn, JVOR, dicker, Ballin, J.E.T.S, Nolder, Beaver, kdels, Cock

Stork (2) - Spootles, AJ

Nolderp  (1) Dicetosser

JVil (1) - Jif

Barry.Cock (1)-Pac

A few jumped off 80 and hopped onto Verb. 

On 2/27/2020 at 7:26 AM, BallinPB said:

I like B.Cock here.  Genuinely seems to be waiting to use his scum hunting abilities he learned on the sideline last game.  It's early but looks townish to me.  

Ballin was quoting the Barry post about wanting to Lynch someone just to get info (yet as I posted he jumped off the hottest train at that time) .

On 2/27/2020 at 7:44 AM, Chimp the Pimp said:

Most my hos like that too. I also agree, his efforts seem genuinely aimed at solving the game  as he learns to play. 

Chimp supporting Ballin's point on Barry. Could be true, could be scum.

On 2/27/2020 at 7:45 AM, Beaver said:

Yeah, but I also tried to target the inactives last game (and my first) and was found to be scum.    FOS

Exactly. Beaver had this strategy until he got lynched. It was pretty good early on but eventually caught up to him. 

On 2/27/2020 at 7:55 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

Regardless of what you did last game, it still makes more sense to target in-actives than to randomly lynch someone. I haven't seen a logical argument against it.

fwiw, I have a hard time scrubbing the teams from last game even if it makes no sense.

But does it though? I agree the damn inactives ended up costing town the game last game but D1 is definitely too early to start voting inactives unless you are trying to hide a bit out in front. 

On 2/27/2020 at 8:05 AM, Beaver said:

No I agree with you.  There isn't an argument against it, but its hard to find out who is inactive on day 1.  

Exactly. Good post Beaver.

On 2/27/2020 at 8:21 AM, BallinPB said:

I agree to a certain extent but the deadline is Friday night so still plenty of time for inactives to come around and give thoughts.  If we lynch inactives and they end up flipping town then what have we really learned?  

This is not a bad post either. 

On 2/27/2020 at 8:30 AM, BallinPB said:

unvote

Unvotes Verbal

On 2/27/2020 at 8:58 AM, GATA said:

Day 1 VoteCount 

80 (7) - Verbal, Ape, Gastineau, Stark, ChimpPimp, Jvill, Drums

Verbal (9) - 80, Nyn, JVOR, dicker, J.E.T.S, Nolder, Beaver, kdels, Cock

Stork (2) - Spootles, AJ

Nolderp  (1) Dicetosser

JVil (1) - Jif

Barry.Cock (1)-Pac

On 2/27/2020 at 9:01 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

It's a way to rip off the band-aid, at least in theory.  Yeah, it sucks not to have info early on in the game.  Know what's worse?  Those players hanging around late in the game and being relied on to try to win the game.  Scum likes keeping those players around too.  And I would argue that there IS info to be gained sometimes based on how players react to the idea of lynching an inactive.  

I don't think it's going to be a problem in this game, but in theory, it's a good strategy.  In practice, though, it never happens here.  People get distracted by shiny objects and tend to vote off players who are the most active.  

Reasoning with Barry here to try and support him. Could be genuine, could be scum helping scum. 

I am only up to page 17 and I know it might be silly to be casing day 1 but with 2 scum down, I don't think it is bad to go back and bring these to attention. I've had Barry pegged as scum since day 1. I might still be wrong but This is where my vote might be heading at the moment.  Still much work to do but my real work starts in like 45 minutes so I better start preparing for class..

28 minutes ago, Stark said:

Apes town game is his scum game... loud, sh*t flinging, and abrasive thats ape all around. sometimes he's scum and sometimes he's town but he's blended his factions pretty well

How, explain? You feel good about a player that doesn't have many posts has literally just dropped a vote on me D1, D2, and still asking people how I am alive, but literally has offered zero to the game. see below

I want a legit reason that you feel good about dice in general. - then you follow that with though I'd like to see more from him. lol 

Ape’s scum game has actually been what he’s doing too. 

16 minutes ago, Drums said:

So Barry says +1 to the dragging but was currently on the highest train? Then removes his vote from scum and votes Verbal, following Kdels who turned out to be town. 

Then Stark makes a great point. 

His response to Pac.

Pac claps back. 

A few jumped off 80 and hopped onto Verb. 

Ballin was quoting the Barry post about wanting to Lynch someone just to get info (yet as I posted he jumped off the hottest train at that time) .

Chimp supporting Ballin's point on Barry. Could be true, could be scum.

Exactly. Beaver had this strategy until he got lynched. It was pretty good early on but eventually caught up to him. 

But does it though? I agree the damn inactives ended up costing town the game last game but D1 is definitely too early to start voting inactives unless you are trying to hide a bit out in front. 

Exactly. Good post Beaver.

This is not a bad post either. 

Unvotes Verbal

Reasoning with Barry here to try and support him. Could be genuine, could be scum helping scum. 

I am only up to page 17 and I know it might be silly to be casing day 1 but with 2 scum down, I don't think it is bad to go back and bring these to attention. I've had Barry pegged as scum since day 1. I might still be wrong but This is where my vote might be heading at the moment.  Still much work to do but my real work starts in like 45 minutes so I better start preparing for class..

I'll take a closer look at this later but one thing I believe is wrong. When I +1d to verbal in pretty sure verbal was the hottest train. I know I thought it was at the time.

On 2/28/2020 at 5:05 PM, Nolder said:

Still like Hess for a lynch but I'm ok with consolidating.

unvote vote stark

On 2/28/2020 at 5:11 PM, CTM said:

Day 1 VoteCount 

80 (6) - Ape, Jvill, Drums, verbal, Ballin, Stork

Verbal (2) -dicker, Beaver

Stark (6) - Spootles, AJ, Dice.Cock,  kdrls, nolderp

JVil (3) - Jif, jetfap, JVOR

Barry.Cock (1)-Pac

Dicker (1)- hesshole

Pac (1) - JETS

Hesshole (1) - Chimp

NOT Voting-  Nyn

DEADLINE is today 2/28/20 8PM EST

this point near deadline holder voted me to TIE up 80 and I. This feels like not wanting to vote your scum team mate and tie up trains. 

On 2/28/2020 at 5:28 PM, Nolder said:

Unvote vote 80

only to move the vote out of necessity to be on the scum lynch.

On 3/1/2020 at 4:49 PM, Nolder said:

You can all roast me for it and I wont really blame you if you do but honestly it's a gut feeling.

I'm not making a case and I'm not asking anyone else to follow me on Jif. If you vote Jif do so for your own reasons.

I just have this...idk. It's like there's a compass inside me and it's pointing at Jif for no obvious reason but I don't want to ignore it.

And no this is not a role claim or hint of any kind I haven't received any special information. Literally just intuition.

I think Jif would be the one to kill Nyn. Go ahead and lynch me over it if you want to.

hunting sk, not scum

On 3/1/2020 at 4:50 PM, Nolder said:

Let me summarize it for you: you're scum.

he directs this statement at Hess but i voting JiF, and in Nolders quote above, he won't make a case on JiF but he will call Hess scum and not vote him.

On 3/1/2020 at 4:55 PM, Nolder said:

Notealways take the time to explain if asked even if I don't always take the time to do it initially.

I sometimes do this to keep you all on your toes and further drive home that I believe good townies should always pin people down when they don't give an explanation with their votes.

No one should be allowed to get away with it because once you let them get away they can just change their answer to fit their needs if you ask later.

Pin them down ASAP and you'll never have that problem.

This is in response to @Spoot-Face making the statement that nolder never gave a reason for voting me to tie the trains between me and 80. 

Nolder may never have given a reason more detailed than his (i don't have the post here but he did give the reason of a vote on me to see "put pressure to see what shakes out") the quotes above show that pressure lasted about 23 minutes and he never addressed me to apply said pressure.

On 3/2/2020 at 10:54 PM, Nolder said:

Just btw I recall someone asking me what I thought about the fact that Nyn said she thought Jif was probably town right before she died. I don't remember what I said (probably something like whatever she could be wrong who cares etc) but thinking about it further that could possibly be the motivation for the kill. It's part of the reason I don't like to give any lists on D1 (my main reason is that my views often switch dramatically following the lynch and kill information) because once you call scum town it gives them just that extra bit of validity. It shouldn't matter but a lot of us know it does. We know Nyn isn't a stupid person, she's actually really good at this game (way better than me) and so if she thought Jif was town and then she died so we KNOW she is town then her opinion carries some weight. It's possible Jif saw this and killed her for it if indeed he is the killer like I think he is.

this post is unprompted Nolder just giving his opinion....again SK hunting not looking for scum

On 3/3/2020 at 4:29 AM, JiF said:

I already told you jville was the SK.  

This game man.  Time and time again I’ve shown what Im the greatest and you idiots still don’t listen to me .  I feel Dangerfield, I get zero respect.  It’s unreal. 

On 3/3/2020 at 5:46 AM, Nolder said:

Unvote

can you tell me where?

Nolder was voting JiF until this post - 

On 3/3/2020 at 7:23 AM, Chimp the Pimp said:

By the way, this is the lucid play we get from Hess in between Manic is episodes. Either that or he got his meds right today. Either way town lean on him for me. 

hmm... found this along the way... chimp said, Jif and Ape were in the same pile, probably town and now town on Hess. 

ape or hess getting cover?

On 3/3/2020 at 7:28 AM, Nolder said:

I always like to give people the opportunity to plead their case. The game is more fun that way. Besides, maybe I'll be convinced. You may think Jif is scum based on what he's said and done but I only have a gut feeling so I'm willing to hear him out.

this is after Nolder unvotes JiF

On 3/3/2020 at 7:54 AM, JiF said:

I’ve said it probably 20 times since this day started.   

On 3/3/2020 at 11:07 AM, Nolder said:

Ok, can't say I didn't try.

vote jif

Jif is obviously frustrated and basically tells nolder to go re-read. .. after a few hours Nolder is back on JiF

After JiF flips town, Nolder has a post that basically says sorry Jif 

Nolder's vote on me at time tied up 80 and myself. if Nolder was scum he would want to tie it to give 80 a chance to stay in the game. Unfortunately once he tied it others moved to 80 and then nolder quickly moved over to be on the scum lynch. 

His points on JiF were kind of weak, and he even admitted he wouldn't case him, just go on gut and the fact that NYN thought JiF was town, citing that as a reason for JiF to kill her because NYNs town read would clear JiF all game? 

This is the vote for me based on flips and looking back. 

VOTE NOLDER

16 minutes ago, Stark said:

I don't think the two statements are mutually exclusive. It's been mentioned on a few occasions by some of the vets who have played with him here that he's playing from Australia and wouldn't be a frequent poster, so I'm not suspicious of the low activity in and of itself. His posts, though sporadic, have been logical surrounding the 80 lynch movement and almost exclusively pushing a single theory. WIFOM sure but I don't think it makes sense in the position scum is in, playing from behind since Day 1, to have a low volume poster be solely focused on lynching you if you are actually town (did I use WIFOM right?). It strikes me as sincere town belief. That said, yeah I'd like to see some more from him to strengthen or cast doubt on that read. It's thin and largely gut based and more info will help flesh it out one way or another.

Day 3 VoteCount 

Nolderp (3) - Spootles, Ape, stark 

JETS (1) - Barry.Cock

Stark (1) - AJ

Barry.Cock (1) - Pacmule

On 2/26/2020 at 5:37 PM, GATA said:

Day 1 VoteCount 

80 (8) - Verbal, Ape, Gastineau, Stark, ChimpPimp, Jvill, Barry.Cock, Drums

Stork (1) - Spootles

Nolderp  (1) Dicetosser

JVil (3) - Jif, AJ, Kdels

Barry.Cock (1)-Pac

~EDIT~

On 2/26/2020 at 7:58 PM, kdels62 said:

Not gonna lie this is dragging. 

unvote

vote Verbal

On 2/26/2020 at 8:03 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

+1

Unvote

vote verbal

@Drums - votes were tied, kdels made verbal ahead, then I hopped on. 

These posts are close together so it seems unlikely you'd make a mistake. Why fake news?

"So Barry says +1 to the dragging but was currently on the highest train? "

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Didn't get to reread all the way through, but nothing I saw really changed my read on Beaver. The Stark case which I wasn't buying at first looks stronger on re-read, particularly the point @Dicetosser raised regarding the movement around the 80 lynch (sorry I lost the quote and I'm too tired to go looking for it again). I'm inclined to make the same read I did above with Beaver/Stark here with Dice/Stark, if one of them is scum I don't think they're aligned.. Feel good about Dice in general, though I'd like to see some more from him.

I'll try and finish the read through / post the rest of my thoughts in the morning.

44 minutes ago, Stark said:

7 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I don't think the two statements are mutually exclusive. It's been mentioned on a few occasions by some of the vets who have played with him here that he's playing from Australia and wouldn't be a frequent poster, so I'm not suspicious of the low activity in and of itself. His posts, though sporadic, have been logical surrounding the 80 lynch movement and almost exclusively pushing a single theory. WIFOM sure but I don't think it makes sense in the position scum is in, playing from behind since Day 1, to have a low volume poster be solely focused on lynching you if you are actually town (did I use WIFOM right?). It strikes me as sincere town belief. That said, yeah I'd like to see some more from him to strengthen or cast doubt on that read. It's thin and largely gut based and more info will help flesh it out one way or another.

Yes he is in Australia and no post counts do not indicate scum or town. 

I am asking you how you feel good about dice in general? Ill ask in another way. how does only making 1 observation throughout the game help town/make you town? @A.J. had even asked dice if he saw anythign else and I believe Dice said something to the effect of, he'll need to go look back. 

I am not saying dice is scum I am trying to figure out how you feel good in general about dice.

Who else do you feel good about? surely you can give other players 

ok early morning cool story bro time, dont mind Pecker

ok, so IF stark is town, then chimp bussing 80 looks unnecessary. based on the vcs being posted looks like it was 6 4 or 6 5 when he jumped back on to make it 7-5 ish. iIDGI, a strong player bussing another storng player d1 like that. makes no sense. so PECKER voted stark day 2 for a bit, not that it matters, anyways

been thinking about the ape thing for a while now cuz PECKER doesnt know what to choose if using only PECKERs personal opinion, and looked back at my 10 past role pms to see which games peckers been a part of. 6 were 2016 where pecker barely participated so dont remember much

anyways, three games consisting of ape that pecker remembers a tiny bit about

1st game (2016) - ape was SK, and got shot near the end iirc. all pecker remembesr was at the end of the gmae, he was like "dangit i got shot late or i woulda won. gee i can see so clearly when im SK throughout... unlike when im town where i am spot on, but by the end of the game i start wavering and messing up". he was mostly townread by others throughout (?)

2nd game (Inglorious Basterds 2018) - ape and dpr went at it. for maybe two day phases. ape scum dpr town. iirc ape kept telling PECKER stuff in the middle of their 1v1 like  "look how easy it is for DPR to manipulate you" "cant you see what hes doing" "hes using you, dont let him". both were on the chopping block. DPR got lynched with 5 alive right at the deadline, Pecker almos got lynched instead in last minute speedwagon (?). Then Crusher, who was the only one thinking Ape was last scum, died the next night, and Pecker then got promptly lynched in LYLO.

3rd game (Pacs Indiana Jones 2018) right after 2nd game (Peccker watched this one, sat out as PacGEESHEETURDs co mod where Pac named Pecker "PeckerFan") ... ape and dpr  went at it AGAIN. It went on FOREVER it seemed. literally drowned out the game. both of them town. DPR first shot off Ape's bulletproof vest. Then, Ape poisoned DPR (killed). Next day phase, Ape lynched. Lynched at least in part because "we must resolve this and get rid of this distraction (?)" Ape accepted his lynch and didnt fight it much. Kinda resigned.

tl;dr

So three examples of not-town from Pecker. doesnt mean anything, just a Pecker memory. maybe a teensy bit relevant if only cos of the "omg Ape is getting soft" stuff going around. peckers heard that argument before. its not new to pecker

27 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I'll take a closer look at this later but one thing I believe is wrong. When I +1d to verbal in pretty sure verbal was the hottest train. I know I thought it was at the time.

His train was growing, true, but I think 80 still had the most votes or was at least tied. The VCs are a bit muddled as AJ pointed out so I could be wrong. Still thought it was a little strange to jump off one and go to the other. I am not voting you yet. I am casing you though. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, A.J. said:

Last post and I’m going back to bed. I’m doing my head in right now thinking I mixed up somewhere. So this is the corrected VC where it’s 7/6

Beaver with a chance to either extend the lead on 80’s wagon or tie it with Stark’s but does neither. Already touched on this.

Here’s the weird part that I saw earlier but then convinced myself I was mistaken somehow. mods and sh*tty VCs plus tired parents do not mix

Anyway, when Kdels votes Jvill the wagons are tied up again at 6/6. Why does 80 break the tie to vote with Kdels? It literally puts him back in the hot seat. Maybe he didn’t realize it cause the VCs were off and votes were flying pretty quick or he was too busy looking up fap material but this goes against self preservation as any alignment. Is this what you’re talking about @Dicetosser

Chimp’s bus vote puts 80 up +2 now

Corrected VC

Of all the movement around 80 it’s the vote he makes that puts his feet back into the fire that makes me wonder the most. It’s Wifom knowing 80 was scum but it’s a thread I wanna tug on and see what unravels.

Vote Stark

There's no way for me to be able to explain why 80 would do that. Just the same way Spoot (scum) did the "neutral" read on me right before his lynch in the previous game which was the fuel that got me lynched as town then.

My honest thought is, he knew he would make the "well I am going to be the first D1 lynch after modding a game" comment (it was stated in other games that whoever mods a game typically gets a pass on D1, similar to first time players at Jetnation). 

In making that comment he probably assumed a vet player would pull there vote off of him or switch to me. notice on read back Jif even made the comment he didn't want to vote 80 for bringing mafia back to life.

That is all I can really say about that, don't know what/why he went off my train but the player that had a chance to put 80's train in a definite lead was the nolder vote that tied 80 and I. Why would nolder want to tie us up versus vote 80 which he ended up doing 20 minutes later? 

21 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@Drums - votes were tied, kdels made verbal ahead, then I hopped on. 

These posts are close together so it seems unlikely you'd make a mistake. Why fake news?

"So Barry says +1 to the dragging but was currently on the highest train? "

Okay, so Kdels jumped on to tie it but you were still on the highest train.. then jumped off. So I don't believe that is fake news. 

Day 3 VoteCount 

Nolderp (3) - Spootles, Ape, stark 

JETS (1) - Barry.Cock

Barry.Cock (1) - Pacmule

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

Yes he is in Australia and no post counts do not indicate scum or town. 

I am asking you how you feel good about dice in general? Ill ask in another way. how does only making 1 observation throughout the game help town/make you town? @A.J. had even asked dice if he saw anythign else and I believe Dice said something to the effect of, he'll need to go look back. 

I am not saying dice is scum I am trying to figure out how you feel good in general about dice.

Who else do you feel good about? surely you can give other players 

I just explained why I feel good about him in general: sound logic and an approach that doesn't seem like it would make sense from a scum perspective. That doesn't necessarily mean its all that helpful to town or make him town, which is why I want to see more from him.

As for other players I feel good about: Barry, AJ, Spoot, Drums

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

The one thing I'm struggling to interpret is the Chimp vote on Nolder. When Chimp made that vote, I thought maybe he was Cop. Cop sometimes does that vote post with no context right when day starts. Then, when Hess voted Nolder, Chimp said to him something like "someone else is finally paying attention". This all felt like very subtle Cop hinting, to me. 

The question I have, with this theory in mind is... where does Nolder fit into this. If Chimp as setting up some sort of Cop breadcrumb for an eventual false claim, he'd have to give us a scum read. So, that being said, I sorta want Nolder on my list... but, I don't want to chase a theory right now. I'm mostly saying it not as a distraction, but to get it on record just in the off-chance I'm right... so I can gloat about it.

So I thought the same thing re: Chimp & Nolder and this is making me think Ape is not scum.  SK is obviously still a possibility, but I'm changing my mind about the need to lynch Ape at some point (as of right now).  The reason is that, IMO, scum-Ape would have made note of this in thread at the time to hopefully out the Cop....instead, he's only mentioning it now when Chimp is dead and not Cop, and Ape himself is in the hot seat.

12 hours ago, Pac said:

Because I think he's scum.

....why?

12 hours ago, HessStation said:

You totally forgot your initial reasoning didn’t you?

I LOL'ed.

8 hours ago, Nolder said:

Not really but no one seems to want to go that direction and for now my vote is worth more than camping on Hess.

I always get sh*t from people when I do that. From lynching inactives to self voters and more. Anytime I've gotten passionate and really tried to push a certain method of play on people they just get mad at me and they never do what I'm saying they should do. So **** it I'll play my own game. I was already voting Jif I didn't need to lecture him too.

Let me ask you something, last game when I got on Gata for claiming VT did it matter? I did it more for the newbies but regardless did my explanation sway anyone least of all Gata? No. No one cared. If I had kept pressing I'm sure someone would have been angry. It's not worth it to me anymore. 

I'm having a hard time believing this "switch" in style is anything but a scum tactic to explain away any pressure.  Maybe it's confirmation bias based on how I'm reading Chimp's attitude towards you. but I can't shake it.

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

It was 8-8, kdels jumped on verbal making it 9-8.  So I jumped on the highest train. Am I missing something?

Okay, that makes sense. Not done looking into you but that now makes more sense. Thanks