T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Outright suggesting that you thought he was setting up a cop fake-claim as Scum is basically saying you're reading him as the cop if he's Town.

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I could go Verbal. There was that early game interaction between it and Nyn where she was suspecting him as Scum.

What say you, @HessStation?

Double pinging.

Day 3 VoteCount 

Ape (3) -  JETS, dicker, beaver

Nolderp (2) - stark , ballin

JETS (3) - Barry.Cock,  jvll51, spoot

Stark (2) - AJ, Dice

Verbal(3) - Nolderp, Pac, hesshole

Spoot (1) - ape

With 16 Players alive it takes 9 Votes to Lynch

Deadline: 5pm Friday

7 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I could go Verbal. There was that early game interaction between it and Nyn where she was suspecting him as Scum.

What say you, @HessStation?

that's right I remember you catching that too.. 

also come to think of it I believe i was scum with Dice a couple years ago and he was also afraid of Nyn spotting him in due time..  hmm.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

No it’s not, stupid. The premise is I’m town... so if he’s setting up a cop claim based on saying I’m scum, then I know he’s lying.

Literally has nothing to do with him being town cop. Nothing. This post is stinky poo poo

No, you were saying he was dropping hints that he had knowledge, i.e. is the Cop, and were about to accuse him of setting up a fake claim, but you pulled back and said you just "misread" him.

So, now you've planted the seed that maybe he has some sort of "knowledge", but it's okay, because you think his words were just "misread".

Just seemed like a false alarm that you just should've kept to yourself. No need to talk about potential role claims/fake role claims until they happen.

Day 3 VoteCount 

Ape (3) -  JETS, dicker, beaver

JETS (2) - jvll51, spoot

Stark (2) - AJ, Dice

Spoot (1) - ape

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

JiF really thought Jvill was the SK. He had a few posts where he called him scummy early on.

I was thinking the same thing about JVILL but at the time it could have been more just as easy Vig and thought JiF was a dumbass for shouting it out. 

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

No, you were saying he was dropping hints that he had knowledge, i.e. is the Cop, and were about to accuse him of setting up a fake claim, but you pulled back and said you just "misread" him.

So, now you've planted the seed that maybe he has some sort of "knowledge", but it's okay, because you think his words were just "misread".

Just seemed like a false alarm that you just should've kept to yourself. No need to talk about potential role claims/fake role claims until they happen.

Oh ffs. This is spin. He said ‘confident’, which to me is a way of signaling. I know I’m town. So it would be a lie.

If he actually was cop, he wouldn’t be calling me scum, dip shyt.

Youre making something from nothing and it stinks.

On 2/25/2020 at 3:06 PM, CTM said:

15) Hesshole - town or sk..  I often think he's sk though because he plays with a mentally challenged bravado that's hard to pin point

Just remembered Hesshole replaced Gastinblow..  back to town read only as I still don't believe Angelo would have quit with a juicy role.  If he was on the scum team 80 would have implored him to stay at least one day and tried to take him under his demented wing.

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I was thinking the same thing about JVILL but at the time it could have been more just as easy Vig and thought JiF was a dumbass for shouting it out. 

He was wrong about me, so I assumed e was wrong about jville too

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh ffs. This is spin. He said ‘confident’, which to me is a way of signaling. I know I’m town. So it would be a lie.

If he actually was cop, he wouldn’t be calling me scum, dip shyt.

Youre making something from nothing and it stinks.

He's also a noob.

If you actually cased him for trying to breadcrumb a fake claim as a Cop, that'd be one thing.

But you suggested the idea, and then was like, "nahhhhh nvm".

That's nudgy, and I don't like it.

It's funny, how I just put a little bit of pressure on you and you OMGUS me.

unvote

vote Ape

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

He’s not looking for clues though, he’s combing the game looking for nuggets to serve to others to fuel their cases.

False.

I'm looking for any sort of pertinent information. It's actually what I've been doing all game, and you've been calling me Town all game.

Interesting flip.

Day 3 VoteCount 

Ape (4) -  JETS, dicker, beaver, spoot

JETS (1) - jvll51

Stark (2) - AJ, Dice

Spoot (1) - ape