T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

23 hours ago, deckerfan said:

vote Ape

Decker pokes his head in and votes Ape as he’s been missing for days.  

In my limited knowledge of his meta, he doesn’t do this.  He takes his time to write incoherently coherent posts that are well thought out before he places his vote.  Very scummy to me. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Shocking. Why? For both players. Show your work.

I think your scum because you’re everywhere. You’ve been doing a lot of talking and accusing and bragging about your scum hunting abilities. If you’re lynched today and I’m right then my name should be cleared if not I’ll have some explaining to do but it’s a gamble I’m willing to take. I’m confident. 

2 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I think your scum because you’re everywhere. You’ve been doing a lot of talking and accusing and bragging about your scum hunting abilities. If you’re lynched today and I’m right then my name should be cleared if not I’ll have some explaining to do but it’s a gamble I’m willing to take. I’m confident. 

If Ape is lynched and he’s scum I’m focusing on you even more because of this post.  

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I said this earlier in the game, but I cane into this trying to town clear people. Chimp’s post rung as town at the time. This is why I’m better at just hunting scum... but never hurts to try in different tactics.

I understand that is how you said you like to play but I think it would also be a good scum tactic to muddy up the board.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BallinPB said:

This seems like all optics from Nolder.  Scum who knows Jif alignment but playing the let me seem townie and give him a chance to defend himself but he knew where his vote was going the entire time.  

But I've always been this way.

I've done it with Ape, Pac, Spoot and many others in the past.

Giving people a chance to make their case or plead their defense is what is interesting to me.

It's the meat and potatoes of the game.

10 minutes ago, Beaver said:

anyone heard anything from dicetosser?  Or does he normally lurk in the shadows?

Actually funny you say that..  I was thinking about the players left while I was just benching 350 lbs and I barely remember anything Salad Tosser has said despite remember seeing a couple novella like posts from him..  That's no bueno..  Scum like to give the faux appearance of activity without truly committing to a position.

I'm legit shocked that people refuse to vote Verb..  I don't get it.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Nolder said:

But I've always been this way.

I've done it with Ape, Pac, Spoot and many others in the past.

Giving people a chance to make their case or plead their defense is what is interesting to me.

It's the meat and potatoes of the game.

I understand but you didn’t address the fact that Jif said he already did.  You just voted him back again.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

Actually funny you say that..  I was thinking about the players left while I was just benching 350 lbs and I barely remember anything Salad Tosser has said despite remember seeing a couple novella like posts from him..  That's no bueno..  Scum like to give the faux appearance of activity without truly committing to a position.

Let's do it.

Unvote Vote Verbal

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

I understand but you didn’t address the fact that Jif said he already did.  You just voted him back again.  

Yeah, well, I'm not going to give a sh*t if he doesn't.

It's his life (in the game) and if he doesn't care enough to repeat himself or at least point me in the right direction then I don't care enough to go seek out his defense.

I still feel bad for voting him on a hunch but he did kind of earn it in other ways imo.

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

Die pig

Day 3 VoteCount 

Ape (4) -  JETS, dicker, beaver, hess

Nolderp (3) - Spootles,  stark , ballin

JETS (3) - Barry.Cock,  jvll51, spoot

Stark (2) - AJ, Ape

Verbal(2) - Nolderp, Pac

With 16 Players alive it takes 9 Votes to Lynch

Deadline: 5pm Friday

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Yeah, well, I'm not going to give a sh*t if he doesn't.

It's his life (in the game) and if he doesn't care enough to repeat himself or at least point me in the right direction then I don't care enough to go seek out his defense.

I still feel bad for voting him on a hunch but he did kind of earn it in other ways imo.

Or you didn’t care enough to look?   

Just now, CTM said:

Day 3 VoteCount 

Ape (4) -  JETS, dicker, beaver, hess

Nolderp (3) - Spootles,  stark , ballin

JETS (3) - Barry.Cock,  jvll51, spoot

Stark (2) - AJ, Ape

Verbal(2) - Nolderp, Pac

With 16 Players alive it takes 9 Votes to Lynch

Deadline: 5pm Friday

Dice is voting Stark btw

2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

If anyone can tell me why it makes sense for 80 to unvote his counter wagon in Stark and put himself back in the lead to get lynched I will gladly consider other options.

Not sure why but at this point I’m not willing to take an action by 80 and hold it against Stark.  Later on in the game if willing then it’s definitely worth looking at.  

• Upvote 2