T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

22 minutes ago, Drums said:

Okay, that makes sense. Not done looking into you but that now makes more sense. Thanks 

Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Edit: Fwiw I'm only paying attention on my phone at work now since we're posting pictures of sex toys in the mafia thread. Posting will be kinda half assed.  Will be more detailed after kids are to bed.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

ok early morning cool story bro time, dont mind Pecker

ok, so IF stark is town, then chimp bussing 80 looks unnecessary. based on the vcs being posted looks like it was 6 4 or 6 5 when he jumped back on to make it 7-5 ish. iIDGI, a strong player bussing another storng player d1 like that. makes no sense. so PECKER voted stark day 2 for a bit, not that it matters, anyways

been thinking about the ape thing for a while now cuz PECKER doesnt know what to choose if using only PECKERs personal opinion, and looked back at my 10 past role pms to see which games peckers been a part of. 6 were 2016 where pecker barely participated so dont remember much

anyways, three games consisting of ape that pecker remembers a tiny bit about

1st game (2016) - ape was SK, and got shot near the end iirc. all pecker remembesr was at the end of the gmae, he was like "dangit i got shot late or i woulda won. gee i can see so clearly when im SK throughout... unlike when im town where i am spot on, but by the end of the game i start wavering and messing up". he was mostly townread by others throughout (?)

2nd game (Inglorious Basterds 2018) - ape and dpr went at it. for maybe two day phases. ape scum dpr town. iirc ape kept telling PECKER stuff in the middle of their 1v1 like  "look how easy it is for DPR to manipulate you" "cant you see what hes doing" "hes using you, dont let him". both were on the chopping block. DPR got lynched with 5 alive right at the deadline, Pecker almos got lynched instead in last minute speedwagon (?). Then Crusher, who was the only one thinking Ape was last scum, died the next night, and Pecker then got promptly lynched in LYLO.

3rd game (Pacs Indiana Jones 2018) right after 2nd game (Peccker watched this one, sat out as PacGEESHEETURDs co mod where Pac named Pecker "PeckerFan") ... ape and dpr  went at it AGAIN. It went on FOREVER it seemed. literally drowned out the game. both of them town. DPR first shot off Ape's bulletproof vest. Then, Ape poisoned DPR (killed). Next day phase, Ape lynched. Lynched at least in part because "we must resolve this and get rid of this distraction (?)" Ape accepted his lynch and didnt fight it much. Kinda resigned.

tl;dr

So three examples of not-town from Pecker. doesnt mean anything, just a Pecker memory. maybe a teensy bit relevant if only cos of the "omg Ape is getting soft" stuff going around. peckers heard that argument before. its not new to pecker

Who is Pecker? I thought you’d be Pecker?

30 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Edit: Fwiw I'm only paying attention on my phone at work now since we're posting pictures of sex toys in the mafia thread. Posting will be kinda half assed.  Will be more detailed after kids are to bed.

Ah, sorry. wont happen again.. I can delete it too

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

Ape’s scum game has actually been what he’s doing too. 

Not D1. D1 was a new look.

D2 was classic argue with everyone ape.

D3 will also be a new look. I think I will be a mystical sorcerer today and speak in riddles. Or maybe I won’t. I really can’t decide.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, A.J. said:

This vote still stands out to me on reread. Not sure how to take it tbh. Stark/80 are tied up 7/7 so if Beaver is scum with 80 the better team play is to put the counter wagon back in the lead, instead he throws one away on JiF. If this is scum play, does he vote neither wagon because both are his partners? That’s the only scenario I can think of that makes some sense other than just thinking Beaver is either innocent or just fumbled in the moment as 80’s teammate.

5 hours ago, A.J. said:

I’m still really tilted by the voting right before Chimp put 80 in the lead for good.

The one above has been giving me fits, I saw your read on it and it made me second guess my entire Stark/Beaver take. I think there's other scenarios that make sense though. My initial thought when this all went down was that scum thought they could force a random lynch with deadline coming up. Beaver's vote fits into theory in the Stark/Beaver scum/scum scenario you posted above, but it could also be that they didn't think Stark's wagon had enough juice to get there or they were worried about lynching a town Stark and getting caught at the tail end of that wagon. Maybe they thought it might be better to go random and likely give town nothing to go off of on day 1. Maybe not the simplest explanation but I really don't think they're scum-aligned based on their other interactions.

1 hour ago, deckerfan said:

ok early morning cool story bro time, dont mind Pecker

ok, so IF stark is town, then chimp bussing 80 looks unnecessary. based on the vcs being posted looks like it was 6 4 or 6 5 when he jumped back on to make it 7-5 ish. iIDGI, a strong player bussing another storng player d1 like that. makes no sense. so PECKER voted stark day 2 for a bit, not that it matters, anyways

been thinking about the ape thing for a while now cuz PECKER doesnt know what to choose if using only PECKERs personal opinion, and looked back at my 10 past role pms to see which games peckers been a part of. 6 were 2016 where pecker barely participated so dont remember much

anyways, three games consisting of ape that pecker remembers a tiny bit about

1st game (2016) - ape was SK, and got shot near the end iirc. all pecker remembesr was at the end of the gmae, he was like "dangit i got shot late or i woulda won. gee i can see so clearly when im SK throughout... unlike when im town where i am spot on, but by the end of the game i start wavering and messing up". he was mostly townread by others throughout (?)

2nd game (Inglorious Basterds 2018) - ape and dpr went at it. for maybe two day phases. ape scum dpr town. iirc ape kept telling PECKER stuff in the middle of their 1v1 like  "look how easy it is for DPR to manipulate you" "cant you see what hes doing" "hes using you, dont let him". both were on the chopping block. DPR got lynched with 5 alive right at the deadline, Pecker almos got lynched instead in last minute speedwagon (?). Then Crusher, who was the only one thinking Ape was last scum, died the next night, and Pecker then got promptly lynched in LYLO.

3rd game (Pacs Indiana Jones 2018) right after 2nd game (Peccker watched this one, sat out as PacGEESHEETURDs co mod where Pac named Pecker "PeckerFan") ... ape and dpr  went at it AGAIN. It went on FOREVER it seemed. literally drowned out the game. both of them town. DPR first shot off Ape's bulletproof vest. Then, Ape poisoned DPR (killed). Next day phase, Ape lynched. Lynched at least in part because "we must resolve this and get rid of this distraction (?)" Ape accepted his lynch and didnt fight it much. Kinda resigned.

tl;dr

So three examples of not-town from Pecker. doesnt mean anything, just a Pecker memory. maybe a teensy bit relevant if only cos of the "omg Ape is getting soft" stuff going around. peckers heard that argument before. its not new to pecker

Your biggest contribution to this game is a re-telling of how awesome I used to be. In a game where I’m literally using a different style of play for each new day phase. SPlendid!

8 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Who is Pecker? I thought you’d be Pecker?

He's doing some sort of weird 3rd person with awful grammar - we should probably send somebody to check on him.

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Not D1. D1 was a new look.

D2 was classic argue with everyone ape.

D3 will also be a new look. I think I will be a mystical sorcerer today and speak in riddles. Or maybe I won’t. I really can’t decide.

Hit me up when you need me to push your new DM account through verification and get you posting with the other sorcerers.  They've been waiting for you.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

The one above has been giving me fits, I saw your read on it and it made me second guess my entire Stark/Beaver take. I think there's other scenarios that make sense though. My initial thought when this all went down was that scum thought they could force a random lynch with deadline coming up. Beaver's vote fits into theory in the Stark/Beaver scum/scum scenario you posted above, but it could also be that they didn't think Stark's wagon had enough juice to get there or they were worried about lynching a town Stark and getting caught at the tail end of that wagon. Maybe they thought it might be better to go random and likely give town nothing to go off of on day 1. Maybe not the simplest explanation but I really don't think they're scum-aligned based on their other interactions.

I actually had the count wrong in my head when I wrote that. It was 7/6 at the time with 80 in the lead when Beaver voted for JiF so that scenario changes

Sorry for the confusion.

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Your biggest contribution to this game is a re-telling of how awesome I used to be. In a game where I’m literally using a different style of play for each new day phase. SPlendid!

faiar enough on the first part,, i didnt notice a big change in ur style through each game day so far. feels like uve been relatively tame throughout even considerring the jif stuff.  

13 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

It's fine. I encourage them to. I'm often a mad man in thread as town, unorthodox, bloviating, pig-ish, whatever... but, it's not without purpose. I use myself as bait. I try to incite activity. As scum, I'm very strategic and calculated, I can impersonate town Ape, but without the slop and the last thing I'd want to do is let my team down.

13 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

4.) Yea, I don't understand why you think it's a slip. I can tell you this though. I'm fast and loose as town. I do double-talk and sometimes contradict myself and get tangled up. I don't do that as scum though. My scum game is clean. I don't slip.

Day 3 VoteCount 

Ape (4) - Nolderp, JETS, dicker, beaver

Nolderp (3) - Spootles, Ape, stark 

JETS (2) - Barry.Cock, Ape

Barry.Cock (1) - Pacmule

With 16 Players alive it takes 9 Votes to Lynch

1 hour ago, Stark said:

There's no way for me to be able to explain why 80 would do that. Just the same way Spoot (scum) did the "neutral" read on me right before his lynch in the previous game which was the fuel that got me lynched as town then.

My honest thought is, he knew he would make the "well I am going to be the first D1 lynch after modding a game" comment (it was stated in other games that whoever mods a game typically gets a pass on D1, similar to first time players at Jetnation). 

In making that comment he probably assumed a vet player would pull there vote off of him or switch to me. notice on read back Jif even made the comment he didn't want to vote 80 for bringing mafia back to life.

That is all I can really say about that, don't know what/why he went off my train but the player that had a chance to put 80's train in a definite lead was the nolder vote that tied 80 and I. Why would nolder want to tie us up versus vote 80 which he ended up doing 20 minutes later? 

Im not asking you to try explaining 80’s motive. I know it’s impossible on its face and I’m aware I’m playing with fire myself doing it.

That said it’s odd to me that 80 had the ability to keep himself at least tied for the lead and instead moved off you to make himself the vote leader. That doesn’t follow any rules of self pres so it sticks out like a sore thumb. Couple that with Chimp coming in soon after with the bus vote and it almost seems like our dead scum were working to get lynched 80 over you, which doesn’t make any sense if you’re Town.

• Upvote 1

2 scum dead.. most likely 3 left with a SK who doesnt care who gets lynched... certainly not doing on a phone but want to look at the ape derailment.. its weird..  he should have been hyper lynched on principle.  

36 minutes ago, Verbal said:

He's doing some sort of weird 3rd person with awful grammar - we should probably send somebody to check on him.

Hit me up when you need me to push your new DM account through verification and get you posting with the other sorcerers.  They've been waiting for you.

What advice has 80 been giving you?

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

2 scum dead.. most likely 3 left with a SK who doesnt care who gets lynched... certainly not doing on a phone but want to look at the ape derailment.. its weird..  he should have been hyper lynched on principle.  

So which one are you?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Drums said:

His train was growing, true, but I think 80 still had the most votes or was at least tied. The VCs are a bit muddled as AJ pointed out so I could be wrong. Still thought it was a little strange to jump off one and go to the other. I am not voting you yet. I am casing you though. 

FTR the parts of the game we are talking about are different. You’re looking at an earlier point when it was Verb/80 and I’m looking closer to deadline when it was Stark/80.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

I'm having a hard time believing this "switch" in style is anything but a scum tactic to explain away any pressure.  Maybe it's confirmation bias based on how I'm reading Chimp's attitude towards you. but I can't shake it.

Can you explain that more?

13 minutes ago, Pac said:

2 scum dead.. most likely 3 left with a SK who doesnt care who gets lynched... certainly not doing on a phone but want to look at the ape derailment.. its weird..  he should have been hyper lynched on principle.  

The principle of what? Figuring the game out? Dumbass.

13 minutes ago, Pac said:

I would love the opportunity to drop the hammer on ape but I see the wisdom in being more patient and trying to gain more information before we move to night again.

* Starts shining hammer *

9 minutes ago, A.J. said:

FTR the parts of the game we are talking about are different. You’re looking at an earlier point when it was Verb/80 and I’m looking closer to deadline when it was Stark/80.

Yeah I just thought maybe that was what happened earlier as well but Barry cleared that up. I am still going through the earlier pages in between classes.

11 minutes ago, Drums said:

Yeah I just thought maybe that was what happened earlier as well but Barry cleared that up. I am still going through the earlier pages in between classes.

when you look at that earlier train the 80 vs verb... 80 had more votes Chimp voted 80 and then you have Ballin and JETS throw votes on verb to either tie the trains or keep them close. Im going to go pull 

• Upvote 1

On 3/3/2020 at 9:51 PM, CTM said:

Final Day 2 VoteCount 

New Beaver (1) - Jvill

Stark (1) - Dice

JifTwink (10) - drums , ape, keels, spootles, jiftwink, ballin, nolderp, AJ, Stork, Hesshole

Ape (1) - JETS

Verbal (1) - Pac

Kdels (1) dicker

Ballin (4) - verbal, ChimpPimp, Barry.Cock, Beaver

With 19 Players alive it takes 10 Votes to Lynch

Deadline: 9pm Wednesday

On 2/28/2020 at 7:40 PM, GATA said:

Final Vote Count

80 (12) - Ape, Jvill, Drums, verbal, Ballin, Stork,chimppimp,nolder,pac,Nyn, AJ, Hess

Verbal (2) -dicker, Beaver

Stark (3) - Spootles, Dice,.Cock

JVil (4) - Jif, JVOR,Kdels,80

Pac (1) - JETS

With 22 Players alive it takes 12 Votes to Lynch

Bumping these

• Upvote 2

On 2/26/2020 at 3:22 PM, A.J. said:

Unvote

Vote Jvill

On 2/26/2020 at 3:37 PM, GATA said:

Day 1 VoteCount 

80 (9) - Verbal, Ape, kdels, Gastineau, Stark, ChimpPimp, Jvill, .Cock, Drums

Verbal (8) - 80, Nyn, JVOR, dicker, Ballin, J.E.T.S, Nolder, Beaver

kdels (1)-Pac 

Stork (1) - Spootles

Nolderp  (1) Dicetosser

JVil (2) - Jif, AJ

On 2/26/2020 at 6:58 PM, kdels62 said:

Not gonna lie this is dragging. 

unvote

vote Verbal

On 2/26/2020 at 7:03 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

+1

Unvote

vote verbal

On 2/26/2020 at 7:54 PM, CTM said:

Day 1 VoteCount 

80 (7) - Verbal, Ape, Gastineau, Stark, ChimpPimp, Jvill, Drums

Verbal (10) - 80, Nyn, JVOR, dicker, Ballin, J.E.T.S, Nolder, Beaver, kdels, Cock

Stork (1) - Spootles

Nolderp  (1) Dicetosser

JVil (3) - Jif, AJ, Kdels

Barry.Cock (1)-Pac

quick recap from page 9 - i am not going to quote the 30 posts of votes and updates but start on page 9 if you need to see them 1 by 1. on the first competing trains... ChimpPimp put 80 in the lead 6 to 5, Jville then joined 80...

following that you get Jets and nolder to tie the trains beaver, kdels, and barry switches from 80 to verb. 

Based on how the trains panned out from the second round with me and 80 I would say I really question this group... 

Nolder- kept tying up 80s competing train, did it when it was me and 80 too

JETS - timing here kept the trains close and eventually got verb to L-2

Barry- not sure wtf he's doing leaving 80 to go to verb just to save 80 maybe?

Don't like the play of aj early, and remember spoot questioning on this too.

AJ - voted around jville then voted me and just kept his vote there until deadline. never voted 80 or verb, only voted 80 at deadline after ape and aj asked for an extension, which seemed weird because AJ was still voting me and IIRC our trains were close near deadline. The JIF vote I believe AJ switched and said something like "i feel good about this" 

Not ready to move AJ to a scum read with the 3 above but i noticed this and just am pointing out it caught my attention.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Stark said:

when you look at that earlier train the 80 vs verb... 80 had more votes Chimp voted 80 and then you have Ballin and JETS throw votes on verb to either tie the trains or keep them close. Im going to go pull 

I saw this before and voted Ballin to start day two Bc of it. Ballin also is the main switch back to the 80 train though. I didn’t notice Stark was next then KD. I thought it was KD that followed. After KD though there’s a sense that scum could get nervous and pile on. The Ballin vote is probably the one that stands out most *non-scum per trains that day imo.

Edited by HessStation

25 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@JustEndTheSuffering

You've been pretty inactive. Aside from wanting to speed lynch ape, what are your thoughts on the game? 

I was actually trying to vote for ape the day before pac said he would do a speed lynch on ape so I've been weary of him for some time now. Also lloking at spoot because him and ape seemed to be working together a lot, especially early.