No one is ever good enough for certain types of Jet fans...

The one's who point to the disliking of my writing style while using verbage such as Tackles for Loss behind the Line of Scrimmage (LOS) only use that as an excuse; in order to run away (like a coward) from the fact that Jamal Adams (last year) had at least as many and/or more TACKLES FOR LOSS (behind the LOS) than the likes of...

Jadeveon Clowney, Von Miller, Demarcus Lawrence, Lavonte David, Terrell Suggs, Ndamukong Suh, Calais Campbell, Khalil Mack etc, etc. 

So instead of acknowledging, they'd rather hide and run away from it (the above) as only a coward would run and hide (once having nothing to say). 

"When a man is guilty - he rather plead the 5th (an amendment right) and remain silent - in order to avoid self incriminating himself; rather than standing up for and speaking up for himself (due to a fear of becoming exposed as guilty)". 

They'll rather talk about a "writing style"(Grammar Natzi) before acknowledging Jamal Adams having just as many and/or more Tackles For Loss than the likes of Front-7 players such as Jadeveon Clowney, Von Miller, Demarcus Lawrence, Lavonte David, Terrell Suggs, Ndamukong Suh, Calais Campbell and Khalil Mack etc, etc.

So instead.

They run and hide from facts as the internet cowards they are (I've witnessed these behaviors one too many times before). 

23 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I consider it a great personal success that the last few posts don't contain twenty embedded videos and multiple repeats of the phrase "tackles for a loss behind the line of scrimmage (LOS)."

You do know the reasons why I started pointing out sacks and tackles for loss to begin with, right? It's only for the clueless ones who claim "non impactful position".

You do know that Jamal Adams recorded more tackles for loss (10) behind the line of scrimmage (LOS) than any CB/FS/SS secondary player last year, right?

(also had 9 his rookie year & 9 his 2nd year). 

And you do know that Adrian Wilson is considered the greatest playmaking secondary player All-Time in regards to making a living behind the L.O.S, right?

And you do know that Adrian Wilson (himself) only had 28 tackles for loss begin the LOS after 5 years - in comparison to Jamal Adams who's already recorded 28 after only 3 years, right? 

"NON IMPACT"

3 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

The one's who point to the disliking of my writing style while using verbage such as Tackles for Loss behind the Line of Scrimmage (LOS) only use that as an excuse; in order to run away (like a coward) from the fact that Jamal Adams (last year) had at least as many and/or more TACKLES FOR LOSS (behind the LOS) than the likes of...

Jadeveon Clowney, Von Miller, Demarcus Lawrence, Lavonte David, Terrell Suggs, Ndamukong Suh, Calais Campbell, Khalil Mack etc, etc. 

So instead of acknowledging, they'd rather hide and run away from it (the above) as only a coward would run and hide (once having nothing to say). 

"When a man is guilty - he rather plead the 5th (an amendment right) and remain silent - in order to avoid self incriminating himself; rather than standing up for and speaking up for himself (due to a fear of becoming exposed as guilty)". 

They'll rather talk about a "writing style"(Grammar Natzi) before acknowledging Jamal Adams having just as many and/or more Tackles For Loss than the likes of Front-7 players such as Jadeveon Clowney, Von Miller, Demarcus Lawrence, Lavonte David, Terrell Suggs, Ndamukong Suh, Calais Campbell and Khalil Mack etc, etc.

So instead.

They run and hide from facts as the internet cowards they are (I've witnessed these behaviors one too many times before). 

You seem a little bit touchy.?

Since you want to talk about side stepping the argument how about you meet this one head. 

Instead of deflecting and side stepping this one like you have multiple times (like an internet coward?) produce a response.

Previously stated:

"The debate isn't about liking Jamal for most of us... it's about what allocation of resources is best for the team and if trading him could allocate the resources needed to flip over very neglected parts of the roster many people think that could be worth it. You take that debate and make it about why people "hate"the one you "love", the one who according to you is infallible and has never acted asinine."

Do you have anything other than the anecdotal fan comment or praise to respond to that with? Or will you remain a "coward" who ignores the parts of comments you don't want to respond to or don't have a response for?

I've asked you multiple times about the idea of resource allocation. You've plead the 5th on that one pretty hard so far.... Pot meet kettle.

So DWC, I ask again, do you understand the concept of resource allocation or just the concept of hero worship?

Do you realize that most people involved in the discussion who would consider trading Jamal don't hate Jamal or are you so wholly hyperbolic it just doesn't compute for you?

• Post of the Week 1

15 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Because he's the Greatest N.Y Jets Safety that this Franchise and Fan Base have ever seen (and only took him 3 years). 

False.  Victor Green and Kerry Rhodes were both better than Jamal Adams. 

Jamal fanboys love to throw PFF around to "prove" Jamal is great.  Kerry Rhodes had 2 seasons that were better than any Jamal has had to date in his career.

You're a ridiculous, obsessed, strange, sad human being and I hope you either delete your account or get banned for your own good.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lurker89 said:

I didn't mention him T0m did, I just picked a @T0mShane quote because I figured it would enrage you, considering he has touched most imbeciles on this form inappropriately and his very name triggers them. 

That's what triggers him?  I thought it was just because Shane was an English Lit major.  We often hate what we can't understand.

As if longtime suffering Jet fans aren't allowed to enjoy anything nice....
Jet fans: Jamal Adams and his 2 Pro Bowls and 1 First-team All-Pro after only 3 years stinks and isn't worth anything to our defense long term. 
Gregg Williams: After coaching alongside of Jamal Adams for only 1 year, he's already become one of my favorite players who I've ever coached. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jet Fans: Jadeveon Clowney despite being on everyone's top 50 players rankings list (top 100) is a bust and i wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole ala stay off my Jets defense jag. 
Joe Douglas: Down to us and the Tennessee Titans. I'm more than willing to cut a check for $15-$17M to make Jadeveon Clowney a Jet while adding another All-Pro and Pro Bowler and top 50 NFL Player to my roster. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jamal Adams: Hey media. I let my head coach Adam Gase and my GM in Douglas both know... that it pissed me off to hear about trade rumors as I love NY and unlike Revis I actually want to win as a Jet and don't want to be traded and hey media, while I'm @ it; we also need more dogs and not just Le'Veon Bell. We need an outside pass rushing dog asap (spoken like a true Jets fan). 
Jet Fans: Jamal needs to STFU because we're the only ones who've been allowed to cry over a message board while begging for a pass rusher dating back to 2005 but Jamal Adams is not allowed to relay our message to the media over Twitter. He needs to STFU and let's trade him immediately following his 1st All-Pro despite him being under contract for another 3 years if need be because he's not allowed to beg for a pass rusher just like we do. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jet Fans: Curtis Martin stunk and he was nothing more than a stat compiler and Le'Veon Bell sucks too because of our 5 Star A+ Maccagnan built O-Line. 
Jets Franchise: Let's retire Martin's #28 Jersey while Pro Football places him into the HOF as the only Jets RB outside of LT who wasn't really a Jet for long within the Hall of Fame. Thank you for your greatness Curtis and we're sorry Le'Veon Bell. We fired Maccagnan who forced fed you that atrocious O-Line last year as a 1st year Jet before hiring a former O-Lineman himself in Joe Douglas in order to rebuild you an improved O-Line.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jet Fans: Robby Anderson sucked and didn't out perform his expectations as an undrafted rookie after emerging during a meaningless preseason game and stunk because, well, they all do. 
Carolina; You're so exciting as an NFL Deep threat despite 4 OCs in 4 years... Here's $20,000,000 for sucking as a Jet so much. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And suddenly you realize. No matter how good the talent, nothing is ever good enough for these types of idk what to call them, certain types of Jet fans? lol. Revis, Adams, Robby, Le'Veon, Clowney etc etc it just doesn't matter who, because obviously no one seems to ever be good enough and no, not even #28 was good enough for them as he was nothing more than a "stat compiler'. 
There. I said it. 

There's thousands of "experts" on here that will straighten you out for having this opinion... How dare you!

36 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That's some funny horse crap right there. 

In only 3 years Jamal Adams has more Pro Bowl Selections (2) and All-Pro selections (2) ala 4 all together in comparison to Green/Rhodes combined (1 All-pro Second-team) throughout 18 years of NFL play. 

Ha!

And if you'd like to post career numbers (per year) of Jamal Adams vs. Green/Sherry #33's statistical production would embarrass them both @ the same time.

Epic JN failure. 

Jamal fanboys love to throw PFF around to "prove" Jamal is great.  Kerry Rhodes had 2 seasons that were better than any Jamal has had to date in his career.
You're a ridiculous, obsessed, strange, sad human being and I hope you either delete your account or get banned for your own good.  

That's crazy talk
  • Post of the Week 1

16 minutes ago, Rexorcism said:

There's thousands of "experts" on here that will straighten you out for having this opinion... How dare you!

Opinion should be in quotation marks, not experts.

12 minutes ago, Rexorcism said:

That's crazy talk

The first few sentences are up for debate.  The final one is not.

• Haha 1

Still sidestepping ... Hrrmm???

I've asked you multiple times about the idea of resource allocation. You've plead the 5th on that one pretty hard so far....

So DWC, I ask again, do you understand the concept of resource allocation or just the concept of hero worship?

Do you realize that most people involved in the discussion who would consider trading Jamal don't hate Jamal or are you so wholly hyperbolic it just doesn't compute for you?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Rexorcism said:

That's crazy talk

Especially once considering OVERALL IMPACT it's more than crazy talk; it's horse crap.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Jamal Adams (per year as a Jet): 91 tackles (70 solo), 9.3 tackles for loss (behind the LOS), 7.7 QB hits, 4.0 sacks, 2.0 Fumbles Forced, 1.3 Fumble Recoveries and 0.3 INT's per season (2 career defensive TD returns); 

3 years = 1x All-Rookie Team, 2x Pro Bowler and 2x All-Pro (First and Second team). 

9 seperate categories of #1 Rankings. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Victor Green (per year as a Jet): 95 tackles (68 solo) 0.9 tackles for loss (behind the LOS), 1.0 QB hits, 0.8 sacks, 0.8 Fumbles Forced, 1.4 Fumble Recoveries and 2.7 INT's per season (2 career defensive TD returns):

9 years =0x All-Rookie team. 0x Pro Bowler and 0x All-Pro. 

2 separate categories of #1 Rankings. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Kerry Rhodes (per year as a Jet): 84 tackles (65 solo), 4.6 tackles for loss (behind the LOS), 2.4 QB hits, 1.8 sacks, 1.2 Fumbles Forced, 1.0 Fumble Recoveries and 3.0 INT's per season (1 career defensive TD return). 

5 years = 0x All-Rookie team. 0x Pro Bowler and 1x All-Pro (Second team).

1 separate categories of #1 Ranking. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

When in regards to overall impact and overall dominance? It's not even a topic of conversation anymore; as Jamal Adams is clearly the GREATEST NEW YORK JETS SAFETY OF ALL-TIME. 

1 hour ago, Lurker89 said:

Still sidestepping ... Hrrmm???

I've asked you multiple times about the idea of resource allocation. You've plead the 5th on that one pretty hard so far....

So DWC, I ask again, do you understand the concept of resource allocation or just the concept of hero worship?

Do you realize that most people involved in the discussion who would consider trading Jamal don't hate Jamal or are you so wholly hyperbolic it just doesn't compute for you?

2 hours ago, Lurker89 said:

Previously stated:

"The debate isn't about liking Jamal for most of us... it's about what allocation of resources is best for the team and if trading him could allocate the resources needed to flip over very neglected parts of the roster many people think that could be worth it. You take that debate and make it about why people "hate"the one you "love", the one who according to you is infallible and has never acted asinine."

Do you have anything other than the anecdotal fan comment or praise to respond to that with? Or will you remain a "coward" who ignores the parts of comments you don't want to respond to or don't have a response for?

@Defense Wins Championships

tv show spoilers GIF

• Upvote 1

On 4/5/2020 at 5:09 PM, Losmeister said:

why doesn evefrybody want to extend a guy who is worse than Fitz thus far?

Because you’re the only one who
1.  Uses less than 2 years to rate a 22 year old QB?

2.  Thinks he’ll get a new contract today?

3.  No o e, anywhere would take Fitz over Darnold.  No one

Another Fun Fact: Jamal Adams after only 3 seasons of play is rapidly climbing the All-Time Jet leaderboards for statistical production (regardless of defensive position too)

32nd in solo tackles with 210 (at his pace @ 70 per season he'll crack the top 10 within next 3 seasons). 

25th in sacks with with 12.0 (at his pace @ 4,0 per he'll become top 13 within next 3 seasons). 

14th in QB hits with 23 (at his pace he'll rank top 10 within 3 seasons; passing Shaun Ellis for 7th). 

14th in forced fumbles with 6 (at his pace he'll rank top 10 within 3 years (7th); passing Mo Wilkerson. 

13th in Tackles for Loss behind the Line of Scrimmage (at his pace with 23 he'll become top 5 within 3 seasons; passing David Harris

But yet they claim he's not an "impact player".

Within 3 years Jamal Adams (at this rate) will rank top 15 sacks, top 10 solo tackles, top 10 QB hits, top 10 forced fumbles and top 5 tackles for loss behind the line of scrimmage (LOS). 

I know this post doesn't fit people's agendas around here but within only 3 seasons he's starting to climb the leaderboards (at a rapid pace). 

This might be the most painful thread ever 

DWCs emotional, unhinged wall of text War and Peace length rants and diatribes are just excruciatingly painful and impossible to read. Like literally more painful than a tooth extraction without being numb (I have experienced that so I know)

DWC has passed Villain the Foe (Glennon) into first on the list of most irrational fanboy love of a single player on this site

It's even worse because exactly ZERO people on this board think Jamal is anything other than an exceptional player and DWC is essentially arguing a point over and over that no one actually disagrees with

HOWEVER

In the 100,000 underlined italicized bolded ranting words in this dog turd of a thread has he ever actually addressed the actual issue.

This thread should be euthanized for the betterment of society and Jets fans sanity

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Because you’re the only one who
1.  Uses less than 2 years to rate a 22 year old QB?

2.  Thinks he’ll get a new contract today?

3.  No o e, anywhere would take Fitz over Darnold.  No one

He doesn't understand that sh*tztragic has a career losing record of 55-83-1 (.395%) and a career QB Rating of only 81.6 and he doesn't understand why he's been in league for 15 years with 8 different teams and 0 playoff appearances and he must've forgotten his three (3) 4th Quarter INTs vs. Buffalo week 17 that prevented him from reaching his 1st playoff game.... Ever. 

You have yet to address the resource allocation part. Likely because there is nothing you can argue with other than that you'd be sad to see him go. Listen if I could pilfer some team for a first round pick and give them Brian Winters instead of Jamal I would. If it makes you feel better I wouldn't feel great making the trade, I would just understand that it might in the long run be better for the team. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

This might be the most painful thread ever 

DWCs emotional, unhinged wall of text War and Peace length rants and diatribes are just excruciatingly painful and impossible to read. Like literally more painful than a tooth extraction without being numb (I have experienced that so I know)

DWC has passed Villain the Foe (Glennon) into first on the list of most irrational fanboy love of a single player on this site

It's even worse because exactly ZERO people on this board think Jamal is anything other than an exceptional player and DWC is essentially arguing a point over and over that no one actually disagrees with

HOWEVER

In the 100,000 underlined italicized bolded ranting words in this dog turd of a thread has he ever actually addressed the actual issue.

This thread should be euthanized for the betterment of society and Jets fans sanity

Mmmmm such glorious pain and irrational babble in this thread....

I've asked him over  and over to rationalize his thoughts on the following.

The fact that, the debate isn't about liking Jamal for most of us... it's about what allocation of resources is best for the team and if trading him could allocate the resources needed to flip over very neglected parts of the roster many people think that could be worth it. He takes that debate and makes it about why people "hate"the one he "loves", the one who according to him is infallible and has never acted in an asinine manner.

And have asked  DWC, If he understands the concept of resource allocation or just the concept of hero worship?

If he realizes that most people involved in the discussion who would consider trading Jamal don't hate Jamal?

He is either unable or is unwilling. He has however shown that he can be continually goaded into repeatedly posting the same inane praise and babble ad nauseum. 

Made for good sport.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

Mmmmm such glorious pain and irrational babble in this thread....

I've asked him over  and over to rationalize his thoughts on the following.

The fact that, the debate isn't about liking Jamal for most of us... it's about what allocation of resources is best for the team and if trading him could allocate the resources needed to flip over very neglected parts of the roster many people think that could be worth it. He takes that debate and makes it about why people "hate"the one he "loves", the one who according to him is infallible and has never acted in an asinine manner.

And have asked  DWC, If he understands the concept of resource allocation or just the concept of hero worship?

If he realizes that most people involved in the discussion who would consider trading Jamal don't hate Jamal?

He is either unable or is unwilling. He has however shown that he can be continually goaded into repeatedly posting the same inane praise and babble ad nauseum. 

Made for good sport.

Not ignoring you. 

I currently work from home. 

After I get off @ 5:15 and after I make dinner for me and my family I'm going to post over 20 quotes of Jet fans ripping Jamal Adams apart and then you'll be able to get back @ me.

And there was a reason why I created a Jamal Adams thread on an LSU forum. Just to prove how clueless those Jamal Adams sharks within the waters were 2 years ago after his All-Rookie team selection and I still see two years later they haven't changed their tunes one bit. 

43 minutes ago, TheMo said:

You have yet to address the resource allocation part. Likely because there is nothing you can argue with other than that you'd be sad to see him go. Listen if I could pilfer some team for a first round pick and give them Brian Winters instead of Jamal I would. If it makes you feel better I wouldn't feel great making the trade, I would just understand that it might in the long run be better for the team. 

You do not trade away the best player on your team and the greatest Safety within Franchise history for "more draft picks". You build around him. 

You may not like my questions for you, but I'm going to ask anyway (and I highly doubt you'll answer). 

• How many teams have ever traded away a kid who's had 2 Pro Bowl selections and 2 All-Pro selections after only 3 years? Give me 10 examples (throughout the history of this game) and then and only then will it become a topic of discussion. 

• How many 1st round BUSTS and 2nd round BUSTS have this Franchise drafted since you've been watching? lol I bet you won't answer that question, either. 

• Why did Joe Douglas refuse, decline, reject and turn down Jerry Jones for multiple draft picks including a 1st round pick?!? Maybe it's because Jamal Adams is worth more than a freaking unproven and potential bust draft pick (I answered that question for you). 

✓ You do not draft a kid 6th overall, develop him into an All-Rookie, 2x Pro Bowler and 2x All-Pro to simply throw him away for "more draft picks". 

Thank God you aren't our Jets GM or else Jamal Adams goes into the Hall of Fame for another franchise and fan base. 

Good luck answering my two questions. PS: You could get 3 1st rounders for Jamal and chances are they all bust and/or will never become as great as Adams already currently is. 

"Trade talk". 

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Not ignoring you. 

After I get off @ 5:15 and after I make dinner for me and my family I'm going to post over 20 quotes of Jet fans ripping Jamal Adams apart and then you'll be able to get back @ me.

And there was a reason why I created a Jamal Adams thread on an LSU forum. Just to prove how clueless those Jamal Adams sharks within the waters were 2 years ago after his All-Rookie team selection and I still see two years later they haven't changed their tunes one bit. 

on the very first page you asked the mods to lock the thread, after acknowledging it was a stupid idea.. 

9 pages & almost a week later you're still at it promising 20+ more posts after supper??

pretty, pretty good..

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

You do not trade away the best player on your team and the greatest Safety within Franchise history for "more draft picks". You build around him. 

You may not like my questions for you, but I'm going to ask anyway (and I highly doubt you'll answer). 

• How many teams have ever traded away a kid who's had 2 Pro Bowl selections and 2 All-Pro selections after only 3 years? Give me 10 examples (throughout the history of this game) and then and only then will it become a topic of discussion. 

• How many 1st round BUSTS and 2nd round BUSTS have this Franchise drafted since you've been watching? lol I bet you won't answer that question, either. 

• Why did Joe Douglas refuse, decline, reject and turn down Jerry Jones for multiple draft picks including a 1st round pick?!? Maybe it's because Jamal Adams is worth more than a freaking unproven and potential bust draft pick (I answered that question for you). 

✓ You do not draft a kid 6th overall, develop him into an All-Rookie, 2x Pro Bowler and 2x All-Pro to simply throw him away for "more draft picks". 

Thank God you aren't our Jets GM or else Jamal Adams goes into the Hall of Fame for another franchise and fan base. 

Good luck answering my two questions. PS: You could get 3 1st rounders for Jamal and chances are they all bust and/or will never become as great as Adams already currently is. 

"Trade talk". 

You are literally offended by my having a different view than you. Stop being a diatribe writing a**hole and maybe you wouldn't elicit the responses you get.

Your first question is really specific but I'll give you some examples

Brandon Marshall, Marshall Faulk, Darelle Revis, Randy Moss, Clinton Portis, Champ Bailey, Herschel Walker, Khalil Mack, DeAndre Hopkins (and to soothe your easily angered self, if Jerry offered me a deal like that for Adams I'd tell him to GTFO), Amari Cooper, CJ Mosely (I can only imagine how long your post would be if your hero was allowed to walk...)

Ideally you don't have to trade your good draft picks away. It's what happens when you have a completely mismanaged team. Maybe if Mac doesn't blow two high first round picks on run stuffing DTs and addresses the OL or offense as a whole in any meaningful way the Jets today could just pick up a WR/OT and have enough elsewhere that that would be sufficient. But he didn't so here we are. 

If the odds of getting a bust are high we should just trade them away for proven vets. That's what the best organizations do...oh wait. If I could have Adams play WR at a high level we're not having this conversation. Sadly that's not possible but in a magical world that would be a perfect reallocation to help the team. 

• Upvote 1

So hey guys. Lets trade away our All-Rookie kid and current 2x Pro Bowl Stud (1x Pro Bowl MVP), 2x All-Pro and the greatest Jets Safety of All-Time after only 3 years of play; in order to draft "more players" with "more picks" etc, etc

Unfortunately for every 1st/2nd rounder such as....

Dennis Byrd. Marvin Jones. Aaron Glenn. Hugh Douglas. Keyshawn Johnson. Randy Thomas. Shaun Ellis. John Abraham. Chad Pennington. Santana Moss. Jonathan Vilma. D'Brickishaw Ferguson. Nick Mangold. Darrelle Revis. Dustin Keller. David Harris. Mo Wilkerson. Sheldon Richardson. Leonard Williams. Marcus Maye. Sam Darnold and Jamal Adams etc, etc. 

There are way more of these types....

Roger Vick (1st). 

Dave Cadigan (1st). 

Blair Thomas (1st). 

Johnny Mitchell (1st). 

Kyle Brady (1st). 

Anthony Becht (1st). 

Bryan Thomas (1st).

James Farrior (1st and traded way too soon, lol). 

Dewayne Robertson (1st). 

Vernon Gholston (1st). . 

Mark Sanchez (1st). 

Kyle Wilson (1st). 

Quinton Coples (1st). 

Dee Milliner (1st). 

CALVIN PRYOR (1st). 

Darron Lee (1st). 

Alex Gordaon (2nd). 

Terry Williams (2nd). 

Browning Nagle (2nd). 

Kurt Barber (2nd). 

Coleman Rudolph (2nd). 

Ryan Yarborough (2nd).

Dorian Boose (2nd). 

Matt O'Dwyer (2nd). 

Alex Van Dyke (2nd).

Rick Terry (2nd).

LaMont Jordan (2nd). 

John McGraw (2nd). 

Victor Hobson (2nd). 

Justin Miller (2nd). 

Mike Nugent (2nd). 

Kellen Clemens (2nd). 

Vlad Ducasse (2nd). 

Stephen Hill (2nd). 

Geno Smith (2nd). 

Jace Amaro (2nd). 

Devin Smith (2nd). 

Christian Hackenberg (2nd). 

No thank you. 

However, you all can have and keep all of those players in bold font (combined) because I don't want them. 

So as an N.Y Jets fan I'll continue to say 'NO' to idiotic trade idea's (just as Joe Douglas told Jerry Jones, 'NO'!

I'd much rather keep Jamal Adams while continuing to watch him dominate all over the football field along with witnessing him achieve plenty more Pro Bowl appearances and All-Pro selections etc, etc (until the day he makes it into Canton as a Hall of Fame JET!)

3 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

He doesn't understand that sh*tztragic has a career losing record of 55-83-1 (.395%) and a career QB Rating of only 81.6 and he doesn't understand why he's been in league for 15 years with 8 different teams and 0 playoff appearances and he must've forgotten his three (3) 4th Quarter INTs vs. Buffalo week 17 that prevented him from reaching his 1st playoff game.... Ever. 

Hmmm.  Jamal Adams has a career losing record of 15-31 (.326%) and a career 0 playoff appearances.  Maybe they have more in common than you think.  I guess you can point to that fact that Adams only has two interceptions over his entire career.  I guess that is what truly separates them.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Not ignoring you. 

After I get off @ 5:15 and after I make dinner for me and my family I'm going to post over 20 quotes of Jet fans ripping Jamal Adams apart and then you'll be able to get back @ me.

Cool....

Been fun so far ...

Work From Home has been an odd experience with us all having way to much time on our hands.

Still genuinely curious if you follow the fact that I don't hate Jamal, I just don't go overboard with my fandom... For anyone... And no one is untouchable for the right price in my opinion, especially with a roster like ours that has so many holes in it.  

I get that you think that there is no price for Jamal.. I don't think that's rational... But I get the fact that it is your position.

I also don't think it is rational that you can't see some of his immature actions for what they are.

Some immature actions don't make him a bad dude or a bad football player but just giving him a pass because you love him doesn't help anyone either.

It's called disagreeing, this is me having an actual conversation with you, like a human being. It's when you become wholly hyperbolic and zealous in your Jamal love that I can't help but troll you for being such a super fan of a mere mortal, with faults like anyone... he's a football player. In the event you go full zealot I will then make comments about you praying to his jock strap and such.

Lmk if you actually read this  and any of it broke through or if we are going to continue the gamesmanship. 

Either way it's all good fun in my book.

26 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Hmmm.  Jamal Adams has a career losing record of 15-31 (.326%) and a career 0 playoff appearances.  Maybe they have more in common than you think.  I guess you can point to that fact that Adams only has two interceptions over his entire career.  I guess that is what truly separates them.

Week 17. Buffalo. Three 4th Quarter INT's (3). 

There's are big differences between Jamal Adams and Ryan Fitzpatrick. 

No team has ever offered one of Fitzpatricks 8-9 teams a 1st round pick for his services (as Dallas has for Adams).  

Jamal Adams has been in the league for only 3 years compared to Fitzpatrick for 15-16 years. 

Jamal after 3 years has 2 Pro Bowls and 2 All-Pro selections compared to Fitzpatrick 0 Pro Bowls and 0 All Pros. 

Genius. 

Fitzpatrick may have played for over 15 years with 8 different teams but has never once played for this team (below)

nfl-nfl-pro-bowl-orlando-usa-shutterstock-editorial-10075389z.thumb.jpg.709c2a6d6569e56e1613d62c3a29dc42.jpg

And throughout 15-16 years? Ryan Fitzpatrick most certainly has never dressed up and played for THIS TEAM (below);

lw3pp6pfsu0zixvcnua6.thumb.jpeg.518b870c733242a49194e7f4135e04f3.jpeg

Nice try (another epic JN failure).

32 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

One effects the outcome of the game?

Defense will always matter in this league (especially NFL All-Pro First-teamers). 

• Which is why throughout every NFL draft there are college kids (who play defense) being selected during the 1st round (and every round thereafter). 

• It's the reason why throughout every NFL Free Agency, there are Defensive players getting signed to million dollar contracts (there has never been a free agency without defensive players getting signed, ever). 

• If Defense didn't matter it would become a game of 11 (offense) vs. 0 (no defensive players). Football would be kind of boring without defense (now thinking about it...

• And the Safety position (both SS and FS) will always be impactful defensive positions (which is why there are so many legendary SS/FS Hall of Fame greats in Canton). 

An NFL game?

With no defenders?

11 on 0?

NFL drafts with no defenders drafted?

An NFL Free Agency period with no Defenders signed to contracts?

A sport with 11 offensive players @ QB, RB, 3 WR, 1 TE and 5 O-Lineman without anyone on the other side of the ball to defend them with 0 defenders lined up?

Until that happens? lol wake me up when Defenses "doesn't matter in pro football" because without Defense (only offense) there would be 0 fans in the stands.... Genius. 

PS there are more secondary players (CB/SS/FS) than there are any other defensive positions (OLB/MLB/DE/DT) within the Hall of Fame (food for thought).