No one is ever good enough for certain types of Jet fans...

2 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

@#27TheDominator

He can't even list me 5-10 Safety's ALL-TIME who've averaged at least 90 combined Tackles, 9.3 tackles for loss behind the L.O.S, 7.6/4.0 sacks QB and a passer rating against of 75.2

(but yet claims he's not an impact player however can not find 5-10 HOF Safety's who could do what Jamal Adams is able to do). 

So we grade  and compare defensive backs on their pass rushing stats now.....

But the amount of PDs and interceptions a defensive back has doesn't matter .... 

calculating the hangover GIF

Honestly...

Don't care.....

While I've enjoyed F-ing with you for fun,  I've also said Jamal is a good football player  (not an infallible god who has never been wrong in any of his actions ever) and I'd like to keep him at the right price.

Sign the beast for 12-14 mill per when his current deal expires cool. I'm all for the right deal at the right time, I would just like our resources allocated in a prudent responsible manner for a change.

Sign him for 17 mil per this year because we're stupid... cool ....Don't care ....  We're all used to the Jets doing stupid ****.

Trading him instead of A or B is  cool with me as well. 

If putting all the money in the middle of the defense, with Mosley and Adams, is the plan so be it. I hope going cheap on the outside doesn't come back to bite us. I will only get a giggle out of it if it does.

the shining Jack Nicolson GIF

The only thing I have come away from this with is that you are more asinine than Jamal has ever shown himself to be. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

He’s like Revis except not a game changer

I bet you can not list yourself 10 NFL players who've previously made an All-Rookie team, 2 Pro Bowls and two All-Pros within their first 3 seasons of play who weren't considered as game changes.... Can you do it, Phil?

Ready. Set. Go!

1 ___

2 ___

3 ___

4 ___

5 ___

6 ___

7 ___

8 ___

9 ___

10 __

I even made it easy for you Phil (just gotta fill in the blanks). 

And since you know oh so much about non game changes, should be easy for you (to simply fill in the blanks). 

What's funny is that I know you can not do it ?

1 hour ago, dbatesman said:

The funniest thing about the Adams jock-sniffers is that they're the kind of people who have to justify anything the team does, so if we do trade him, they'll spend a week saying "Good luck in Dallas, Jamal, hope you finally get appreciated by a REAL fanbase" and then the following week saying "well, it was a great offer and Douglas just couldn't pass it up" and then the following week saying "a safety who can't cover isn't much use in today's NFL," and then they'll never mention his name again.

I think DWC will keep mentioning him considering the "Jamallpro" Tramp stamp he has. 

12 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

So we grade  and compare defensive backs on their pass rushing stats now.....

But the amount of PDs and interceptions a defensive back has doesn't matter .... 

calculating the hangover GIF

Honestly...

Don't care....

If you're not looking for a beast who roams the entire defense and makes plays everywhere well then maybe you should talk down upon Marcus Maye? 

Marcus Nate's job is to simply play in deep zone coverage while following the quarterbacks eyes in order to create those "INTs". 

How many INTs has the 27 year old Maye had throughout his 3 year career with two years of 16 GM's played while his only job is to pick off passes? 

lol Jamal Adams is an ANIMAL and the pro bowl voters and professional sports writers who make All-Pro selections are laughing at you right now (haha). 

And 12-14M? Funny. Robby freaking Anderson a #2 WR at best just signed for $12M guaranteed 1st year. 

Once again. Laughable. 

6 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

If you're not looking for a beast who roams the entire defense and makes plays everywhere well then maybe you should talk down upon Marcus Maye? 

Marcus Nate's job is to simply play in deep zone coverage while following the quarterbacks eyes in order to create those "INTs". 

How many INTs has the 27 year old Maye had throughout his 3 year career with two years of 16 GM's played while his only job is to pick off passes? 

lol Jamal Adams is an ANIMAL and the pro bowl voters and professional sports writers who make All-Pro selections are laughing at you right now (haha). 

I love how you just quote one piece of a post, as if no one else can read the rest of post which is right above it, and then respond to that post with over emotional platitudes that make you look like a completely illiterate buffoon.

You ignore the part where I say, he is a good football player and I'd like to resign him at the appropriate time for the appropriate amount. (Because it doesn't fit your agenda ??? an agenda that has to do with Jamal's **** in your mouth)

For someone who likes to write as much as you do you really have no command over the English language and you lack all ability for reading comprehension.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Lurker89 said:

I still can't get over "tackles for loss behind the Line of Scrimmage". ? and you just keep saying it.

My man .... if the tackle is a tackle for "a" loss it has to be behind the line of scrimmage.... Otherwise it's just called a "tackle."

I keep reading this, as it is being written over and over, and I'm just like:

1a8.jpeg.70f12556bf515f058c1b3cc4d0e4a087.jpeg

At least "rookie of the Year after only one year" has stopped.

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Thank you but it’s actually a waking nightmare but thanks

I actually like you @T0mShane and have been busting your chops since my return I remember you from even back in 2009/2010 those were some fun times ahhhh I wish PatsFanTx would come back without Tom Brady ?

• Post of the Week 1

4 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I bet you can not list yourself 10 NFL players who've previously made an All-Rookie team, 2 Pro Bowls and two All-Pros within their first 3 seasons of play who weren't considered as game changes.... Can you do it, Phil?

Ready. Set. Go!

1 ___

2 ___

3 ___

4 ___

5 ___

6 ___

7 ___

8 ___

9 ___

10 __

I even made it easy for you Phil (just gotta fill in the blanks). 

And since you know oh so much about non game changes, should be easy for you (to simply fill in the blanks). 

What's funny is that I know you can not do it ?

All those accolades yet the jets haven’t had above the 22nd ranked defense the entire time Adams has been here

Yeah, there’s been no significant rule changes since the 90’s so I guess you’re right.

And they’re some of the worst highlights I’ve ever seen. Three flags and ejection in there.

John Lynch was an animal ... Yes in today's paddycake pussified joke of a league, a couple of those hits would have been flagged. But the man was a dominator ... Much like our own #33.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

• Post of the Week 1

7 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

Yet 15 teams gave up less points!

Yup exactly. And #2 in total run defense. #1 in average yards per rush against and also #1 in tackles for loss (with Gregg Williams and Jamal Adams as our two defensive leaders on a depleted defense due to multiple starts being either injured (Mosley/Williamson), sucking (Trumaine) or traded away (Leonard). 

And still had a productive defense with Adams our only All-Pro 1st team..

It was our offense who failed you.

Ranking 30th to 32nd in almost every statistical categories known to man kind. 

And we still finished 7-9 after a 6-2 finish. 

Which proves my point. Hello. You keep this same defense in place with C.J Mosley in place while using the draft to improve the offense and guess what?

The Jets are then contenders within a BRADYLESS Division. 

Would you like for me to copy and paste my list of All-Time greats with losing records after "46 games" again? Because I love mushing that in your little know it all face (FYI, lol). 

8 hours ago, Dunnie said:

John Lynch was an animal ... Yes in today's paddycake pussified joke of a league, a couple of those hits would have been flagged. But the man was a dominator ... Much like our own #33.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

Lynch was horrifically overrated.  He was bad in coverage even in the era he played in when DBs weren’t getting holding calls every 2 seconds

On 4/11/2020 at 3:32 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

The Jets had the # 18 pass defense last season, per Football Outsiders.

It was # 18 in 2018 and # 22 in 2017.

We were # 31 in 2016, the year before Jamal arrived, so I guess that's something?

The Jets actually had the 17th rated pass defense (despite an offense who couldn't move the ball and always gave their Jets Defense awful starting field position having to defend against) and was passed against the 24th most times of any team within the league (due to an offense that couldn't keep drives moving). 

But regardless this is and/or was not a Jamal Adams problem - but rather - the NY Jets lacking of an outside pass rusher since dating back to 2000-2005 John Abraham problem and Leonard Williams not living up to his hype before being traded away problem.

And when you have zero proven CB's due to Trumaine Johnson busting and stealing Franchise money - that's not an Adams problem - but rather a NY Jets problem. 

However; without Jamal Adams leading our defense last year as our (one and) only First-team All-Pro selection and even despite being depleted by injuries to Mosley along with multiple starters our Jets Defense while being LED by a DOG in Jamal Adams ranked...

1st in average yards per run against (3.3). 

1st in Tackles for Loss (LOS).

2nd in total run defense (rushing yards allowed). 

5th in yards per play against (both rush defense and pass defense combined). 

5th in rushing 1st downs given up. 

7th in 1st downs allowed against (both rush defense and pass defense combined). 

7th in Quarterback Knockdowns.

7th in missed tackles.

10th in percentage of drives ending in an offensive score. 

12th in QB Rating against.

The Jets had an awesome Defense last year. A top 10 Defense last year.

And was led by Jamal Adams and featured an overall TOP 10 DEFENSE (7th) against both passing yards and rushing yards (combined).

The Jets offense just stunk is all (but will improve over night with plenty of draft picks). 

Derrick Henry isn't running 30 times for 195 yards @ a clip of 6.5 yards per pop (Baltimore Ravens Defense)

Derrick Henry isn't running for no 34 times for 182 rushing yards @ a clip of 5.35 yards per pop (New England Patriots Defense). 

Baltimore/New England had our Jamal Adams led Jets Defense? And Baltimore/N.E would've never been eliminated to a RUN DEFENSE that couldn't STOP THE RUN come PLAYOFF FOOTBALL. 

On 4/10/2020 at 3:36 PM, Defense Wins Championships said:

And 12-14M? Funny. Robby freaking Anderson a #2 WR at best just signed for $12M guaranteed 1st year. 

Once again. Laughable. 

And the second year is $8M. That's a 33% pay cut. Once again. Laughable. 

On 4/10/2020 at 3:36 PM, Defense Wins Championships said:

If you're not looking for a beast who roams the entire defense and makes plays everywhere

lol Jamal Adams is an ANIMAL

Once again. Laughable. 

You're either Jamal's mother or you have a pre-game routine that includes hyping yourself up with a mixture of ecstasy, sativa, orange sunshine, coke and meth, washed down with a seltzer.

Nothing personal here - just making a joke.

17 minutes ago, Big_Slick said:

You're either Jamal's mother or you have a pre-game routine that includes hyping yourself up with a mixture of ecstasy, sativa, orange sunshine, coke and meth, washed down with a seltzer.

You seem to know about a lot of drugs. So, do you do them in order to know about them? I've had junkie family members please don't mention me and drugs within same sentence as I don't even drink beer or liquor (marijuana I love). 

And nope not Jamals mom. No pregame routine either; just a Jets fan born and raised in Queens who (actually) supports and appreciates our best player and first All-Pro First-team selection since dating back to 2011. 

And if you think I praise and rave about Adams? Hah. You should see what his teammates, current NFL Pro Bowl Players and NFL coaches have had to say about him. Heck even Gregg Williams after only 1 year stated how he's already one of his All-Time favorite players that he's EVER coached....

1 hour ago, Big_Slick said:

guess im not trendy and hip anymore ... have no idea what sativa or orange sunshine are !!