Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I loved the complexity of this game but it seems like there was a lack of some sort of mechanism to prevent collisions with so much going on during the day. I don't know if there's a good answer to that, but that's my take.

Once the collision did occur I would have gone with a duel in Times Square to decide the winner.

You misspelled player confusion.

The collusion lie was debunked.

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

The SK team didnt have a qt till N1. Still laughing from JC's saved by the bell erotica post about screetch, which at the time I didnt even know was a pr xD

Being the only player in the game who knew what was going on I wanted to react in so many ways that I couldn't...it was glorious, @Jetscode1

Between that post and Pac's death scene for JC, that alone would have been good enough to satisfy my need for humor this game

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I wonder if there's a way to temporarily give people the ability to lock a thread. Maybe a plugin or something. So if you have day actions available that player has to lock the thread then submit their action and the mod can unlock as they do their scene.

Just a thought.

There's a plugin. It's called Crusher

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, AVM said:

Being the only player in the game who knew what was going on I wanted to react in so many ways that I couldn't...it was glorious, @Jetscode1

Between that post and Pac's death scene for JC, that alone would have been good enough to satisfy my need for humor this game

You guys were the dream team ❤️ I bummed hard when you died

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I wonder if there's a way to temporarily give people the ability to lock a thread. Maybe a plugin or something. So if you have day actions available that player has to lock the thread then submit their action and the mod can unlock as they do their scene.

Just a thought.

I just imagined me typing up one of my 1209372194 quote posts that CTM loves so much, hitting submit and getting a "this thread is locked" notification that clears out my work.

So it sounds pretty great to me ?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Whiny bitch should be a category in every game. 

Much like the bat-signal and spidey memes it is destined to become a mainstay, I think

4 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I wanted you, but you were already shacked up.

When I saw that second failed post I thought "oh so it's Leelou then" ? -- such bad luck, hahaha

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

The post that made me laugh the hardest was the one JiF made when we were waiting for tubbs' vet visit to finish to get gata's flip. Hands down xD

Honestly maybe this didn't land for most but I could not stop laughing when Hess said he was voting Verbal in his mind. This entire thread is filled with comedy gold though.

• Upvote 1