Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

Well this was fun I only wish I'd gotten to play longer since this will probably be my last game for a long while. GG to all and thanks Pac for modding and Decker for helping out. I know there was a lot of bitching but after I actually saw the setup I don't think it was that bad at all.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Well this was fun I only wish I'd gotten to play longer since this will probably be my last game for a long while. GG to all and thanks Pac for modding and Decker for helping out. I know there was a lot of bitching but after I actually saw the setup I don't think it was that bad at all.

shut up and sign up for the next one.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The scenes were hilarious.  And Decker was Co-Mod of the year.  Some silver lining from this sh*t-show.

@AVM you are the reason I have trust issues.  

I didnt realize Decker wasnt playing. That expalins how quickly he ended up in the deadthread so quick. 

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I didnt realize Decker wasnt playing. That expalins how quickly he ended up in the deadthread so quick. 

As recently as yesterday you didn't know who scum or town was despite having dt access for a week.

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The scenes were hilarious.  And Decker was Co-Mod of the year.  Some silver lining from this sh*t-show.

@AVM you are the reason I have trust issues.  

When I posted that first list/vote analysis and started down that path I felt as if @Dan. (the Dan X version) had shown me the way to finally find victory with my favorite role after 3 near end-game misses. 

Then Verb happened. Stupid Verb.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/23/2020 at 4:28 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

100 %.  lol.  

Repeating it over and over was my way of ensuring I'd never get recruited though.

BTW you saying it over and over again got me to the point I started to think you were actually in the cult. When we lynched you I wasn't 100% sure you were town...maybe 80% lol.

• Haha 1