WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

@gatabot I take back the previous insult, please decode those numbers for me and transmit meaning post haste

He says he swipes 20, meets 4 and bangs 1. Like clockwork. For like 8 years straight! Kid you not. Hysterical average dude too. It’s really fascinating to me, I met Mrs Crusher before online dating was really a thing. Think a friend of mine met a fat girl off AOL dating (?) and asked her if she had a friend for me like right after my divorce. I took one look at the chick he met and decided just cause I like the taste of bacon doesn’t mean I want to bang a pig. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Why aren't you voting pac is the better question. The dude has gained 3 lbs since this morning panic eating ... for the love of god harpoon teh fat **** now so he can go back to thinking about getting to exercising on his elliptical tomorrow or monday the latest 

Unvote vote pugsly Pac 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

He says he swipes 20, meets 4 and bangs 1. Like clockwork. For like 8 years straight! Kid you not. Hysterical average dude too. It’s really fascinating to me, I met Mrs Crusher before online dating was really a thing. Think a friend of mine met a fat girl off AOL dating (?) and asked her if she had a friend for me like right after my divorce. I took one look at the chick he met and decided just cause I like the taste of bacon doesn’t mean I want to bang a pig. 

Well I've never done this till covid lockdowns and it's been a pretty bad idea. I'm pretty relaxed about my covid risk but I'm also not willing to go suck face with some tinder slag either 

And that's a great system lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

Well I've never done this till covid lockdowns and it's been a pretty bad idea. I'm pretty relaxed about my covid risk but I'm also not willing to go suck face with some tinder slag either 

And that's a great system lol

He actually grabbed one right before covid to hold him over but we talk the other day and his phone was chiming like a mofo. He’s back!!! Haha 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, CTM said:

Why aren't you voting pac is the better question. The dude has gained 3 lbs since this morning panic eating ... for the love of god harpoon teh fat **** now so he can go back to thinking about getting to exercising on his elliptical tomorrow or monday the latest 

Why should I vote Pac? I am not against voting him, mainly because he is basically inactive, but I haven’t seen a reason given and there are quite a few people on the train. 

One more question, if there was one other person you would vote besides Pac who would it be?

30 minutes ago, Drums said:

Why should I vote Pac? I am not against voting him, mainly because he is basically inactive, but I haven’t seen a reason given and there are quite a few people on the train. 

One more question, if there was one other person you would vote besides Pac who would it be?

Man you are like championship quality. I will vote whoever you like. Just let me know. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Arsis said:

I never met anyone who spent so much time talking about how he wasn't bothered by a joke.

lol, okay Arsis you got me. After almost 2 decades of posting online it was being called a cuck that got to me. 

If I’m being honest, this is just a Twitter insult. Hard to give it props by playing along the same way I do with the witty peeps like crusher, ctm, Jif and pac.

No offense. 

9 hours ago, Stark said:

not related to game but the doctors just informed my wife that we will be able to bring home Baby Linc tomorrow.

I will probably not be around much this weekend as such (i know thats standard for me)

Great news!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, DPR said:

The bourbon told me to

Vote Nolder

Why??

12 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Man you are like championship quality. I will vote whoever you like. Just let me know. 

Haha, I was a terrible choice and I couldn’t have done worse but I saw some new things so that was fun. 

7 hours ago, Drums said:

Okay, why are you voting Pac and who would you like to see the other train be?

Honestly, JETS but that’s just on activity.

most players myself included add random comments here and there because we just keep coming in thread seeing if anything happened. 
when nothing does and there’s a joke that can be made ... we just slide that baby in 

6 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

lol, okay Arsis you got me. After almost 2 decades of posting online it was being called a cuck that got to me. 

If I’m being honest, this is just a Twitter insult. Hard to give it props by playing along the same way I do with the witty peeps like crusher, ctm, Jif and pac.

No offense. 

Non taken. 

6 hours ago, Drums said:

Why??

Haha, I was a terrible choice and I couldn’t have done worse but I saw some new things so that was fun. 

Dude, you represented and hopefully had fun. That’s like learning to swim in a pool then being invited to swim the English Channel. I think only person to actually hang in there from here is @Verbal. I think it had more to do with his gender neutrality than his ability to play mafia.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, Drums said:

Thoughts on the game so far Ape?

Hasn’t really started. Just a bunch of putzing around. The lack of intent, and apathy, probably means we lynch a townie D1, then on D2 idiot town logic will emerge to try sense-making the nothing from D1... making connections snd theories that are mostly reaches. 

All around, a rough start. If it were up to me, I might lynch DPR. His posts have been about the game being ‘meh’, but he’s done little to change that. Feels like a dead pirate might bring the game to life. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Dude, you represented and hopefully had fun. That’s like learning to swim in a pool then being invited to swim the English Channel. I think only person to actually hang in there from here is @Verbal. I think it had more to do with his gender neutrality than his ability to play mafia.

Yup. For me... The minute I said logic, they all banded together with Thingyman and killed me. He was some weird amalgamation of Darthe, an epileptic coyote, and herpes. Awful player.

12 hours ago, Drums said:

What are your thoughts on voting Pac?

Why are you so focused on Pac?

You are the first actually try to play - everything else has been gifs and hot takes except for the Arsis/Ape sh*tshow. We should talk JiF into allowing a double lynch ?

9 minutes ago, DPR said:

You are the first actually try to play - everything else has been gifs and hot takes except for the Arsis/Ape sh*tshow. We should talk JiF into allowing a double lynch ?

Already in the bottle? It's only 9am on the east coast here. I've given the town scum on a silver platter and you just ignore it? FoS

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, GATA said:

Honestly, JETS but that’s just on activity.

most players myself included add random comments here and there because we just keep coming in thread seeing if anything happened. 
when nothing does and there’s a joke that can be made ... we just slide that baby in 

My problem with you saying this is right when Barry made his point about JC and then Arsis comes to defend him.. this being maybe the first thing in the game, you simply ask Arsis where he's moving and that's it. So I don't really buy this much.

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, DPR said:

I'm more focused on hearing people that haven't said anything (like you) and what your thoughts are on things. Your vote on Nolder is meh

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

My problem with you saying this is right when Barry made his point about JC and then Arsis comes to defend him.. this being maybe the first thing in the game, you simply ask Arsis where he's moving and that's it. So I don't really buy this much.

Kdels just got here too but I think I saw him more than JETS 

anyway he hasn’t said anything and it has nothing to do with what Barry said or not 

it’s factual like the sky is blue

“oh you can’t bring that up cause he just said that” lol

1 minute ago, GATA said:

Kdels but he hasn’t had nothing to do with Barry or not 

it’s factual like the sky is blue

“oh you can’t bring that up” lol

I don't understand you but this is what I mean by you not adding anything:

18 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

vote JC

If he was town he'd be all over Arsis self voting like a rabid dog. He's probably scum. Found one on day one guys!

hell yes GIF

17 hours ago, Arsis said:

But, I always self vote. It's like my thing. I think crusher voted me because I hadn't yet. I am just busy trying to get this whole moving across country thing down.

17 hours ago, GATA said:

Where you going 

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

I don't understand you but this is what I mean by you not adding anything:

I rewrote it I clicked before it was finished by accident.

so you’re meaning to tell me you’re going to bring up an example about something I literally already explained why about? 

how about you go back and read and the. come back here 

1 minute ago, Drums said:

I figured town Gata would maybe have an opinion on that especially being new and having a break like me then something actually happening, as little as it may or may not be

How do you know I’m town ? 

26 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Nice little catch made by Barry and there’s not much on anyone else so I’ll unvote vote jc. 

20 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Unvote 

vote JC

theres like nothing of substance really in this so far and Barry at least tried something 

Quite possible one of these are scum