Jump to content

WMCJ Mafia Game Thread


Recommended Posts

53 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You know this.. uhh why?

I have some friends that are friends with this lady that was definitely about that life. There’s information about her fire vajayjay. I don’t associate with her because she tried to cheat on her ex husband with her ex best friends man. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not related to game but the doctors just informed my wife that we will be able to bring home Baby Linc tomorrow.   I will probably not be around much this weekend as such (i know thats stand

True story; the Hare Krishna used to do a free lunch in the plaza of americas at UF.  Donation only, you got like a rice, veggie curry, salad.  I'd give like 2/3 bucks, it was awesome, I'd eat it 3 ti

sh*t!   I never sent DPR a PM. 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, GATA said:

I have some friends that are friends with this lady that was definitely about that life. There’s information about her fire vajayjay. I don’t associate with her because she tried to cheat on her ex husband with her ex best friends man. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sounds like a classy lady!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, GATA said:

I have some friends that are friends with this lady that was definitely about that life. There’s information about her fire vajayjay. I don’t associate with her because she tried to cheat on her ex husband with her ex best friends man. 🤷🏻‍♀️

What's her number

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

been consumed with work, house hunting, and the craziness of the last couple weeks.

I'm in fact not scum but I'm also not someone anyone has to worry about lynching.  no qualms with the game and if I'm around long enough I'm sure I'll get into it and solve it but just kind of hangin' on the periphery atm.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pac said:

been consumed with work, house hunting, and the craziness of the last couple weeks.

I'm in fact not scum but I'm also not someone anyone has to worry about lynching.  no qualms with the game and if I'm around long enough I'm sure I'll get into it and solve it but just kind of hangin' on the periphery atm.

^76.3% body fat 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Sounds like a classy lady!

I tried to chart out that complex web of friends of friends ex's and I'm pretty sure shes referring to Jif

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, JiF said:

Mod Note:

 

Gata has replaced Smash 

 

23 hours ago, JiF said:

Good news is; her b-ball nickname didn’t need to change

 

23 hours ago, GATA said:

Smashie Pooh ❤️ 

SereneDelayedJapanesebeetle-small.gif.be7890eedcfad91802d793330370d054.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

Super hung over, it was my bday yesterday, wife threw me a surprise party, got really wasted, paying for it today.  Probably going to drink a bloody, hair of the dog and all.   This might be right, if not, gfy.....or just let me know and I'll fix it.

 

Official Day 1 vote count:

Ape (3) - Arsis, JF80, JETS,

DPR (2) - Stark, AVM

Arsis (2) - Crusher, Barry

Barry (1) - Kdels

Pac (4) - Jville, CTM, JC, Nold

AVM (1) - DPR

with 16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to bench!

 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m a safe lynch. Cowards.

I would rather fondle you vigorously throughout the game  at this point. Let’s kill Arsis, he’s needed at his new job to provide penis for anyone married with a lackluster love life. His versatility is legendary. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JiF said:

Super hung over, it was my bday yesterday, wife threw me a surprise party, got really wasted, paying for it today.  Probably going to drink a bloody, hair of the dog and all.   This might be right, if not, gfy.....or just let me know and I'll fix it.

 

Official Day 1 vote count:

Ape (3) - Arsis, JF80, JETS,

DPR (2) - Stark, AVM

Arsis (2) - Crusher, Barry

Barry (1) - Kdels

Pac (4) - Jville, CTM, JC, Nold

AVM (1) - DPR

with 16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to bench!

 

Happy birthday baby boy! Love your soul and hole!

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, JiF said:

Super hung over, it was my bday yesterday, wife threw me a surprise party, got really wasted, paying for it today.  Probably going to drink a bloody, hair of the dog and all.   This might be right, if not, gfy.....or just let me know and I'll fix it.

Official Day 1 vote count:

Ape (3) - Arsis, JF80, JETS,

DPR (2) - Stark, AVM

Arsis (2) - Crusher, Barry

Barry (1) - Kdels

Pac (4) - Jville, CTM, JC, Nold

AVM (1) - DPR

with 16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to bench!

tenor.gif.21d1119e1a852cc4628fccf12c5145fa.gif

happy birthday JiF... I'm sure this was you last night....

tenor-1.gif.4842211465d7f989fc23775d940f37be.gif

 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, CTM said:

Gfy

I dont drink Jim beam, how dare you 

 

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I’m still laughing that he went with that. Jim Beam. Think about it, would really go well with bird seed bars and kale chips. 

Jim Beam is piss.... i have a friend of mine, great golfer, loves Beam. I told him if thats what I had to drink to be a 6 handicap I'll pass, stuff is bad.

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I would rather fondle you vigorously throughout the game  at this point. Let’s kill Arsis, he’s needed at his new job to provide penis for anyone married with a lackluster love life. His versatility is legendary. 

Are we gonna kill Arsis? Let's do this!

fire kill GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, GATA said:

How come I've never seen this gif in searches :(

YAS

Oh you're back young one

I think I like you this game so far (pg 2 ish) 

Word can we get the cliff notes

Ditto Pirate Ditto 

It appears ape and arsis have a love/hate thing....

I didn't read last game and don't know for sure, that's what I have gathered 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Stark said:

 

Jim Beam is piss.... i have a friend of mine, great golfer, loves Beam. I told him if thats what I had to drink to be a 6 handicap I'll pass, stuff is bad.

 

Have you tried it with a birdseed bar and kale chips chaser? 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I don't start my new job until July 20th. I got plently of cock and STD for all of you in the mean time!

 

Unvote vote arsis

 

I'm batman! You found me!

I’ll take a double please! 

  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Have you tried it with a birdseed bar and kale chips chaser? 

Abso-*uck*in-lutely!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NOT... ever, yuk   ----lol

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...