WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

1 hour ago, Arsis said:

You're illiterate and a moron. You're reading comprehension is ******* zero. Is there a website where I can play this game with people who can read?

I don't even get a story?

Total gyp imo

Keep up with the expert analysis lol

Wow so actual gameplay stuff, nice. I like how Drums entered and immediately started questioning and making people take stands. Shook the game into shape during what was looking to be a lackadaisical D1.

JC’s reaction to Barry’s case is a worse look for him than the case itself IMO, specifically piggybacking Arsis’ defense of him rather than making his own defense. Then going OMGUS on Barry and trying to throw shade on Drums for setting up lynches with shoddy logic.

i have some thoughts on other players I think bear discussion as well when I get a chance to type them out

@JiF can we get a VC?

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Wow so actual gameplay stuff, nice. I like how Drums entered and immediately started questioning and making people take stands. Shook the game into shape during what was looking to be a lackadaisical D1.

JC’s reaction to Barry’s case is a worse look for him than the case itself IMO, specifically piggybacking Arsis’ defense of him rather than making his own defense. Then going OMGUS on Barry and trying to throw shade on Drums for setting up lynches with shoddy logic.

i have some thoughts on other players I think bear discussion as well when I get a chance to type them out

@JiF can we get a VC?

What?  Barry's entire case rests on his pre-conceived notion that I always vote self voters.  I do often push self voters but the game dictates whether I vote them or I ignore it.  Not sure what else to say.  Rule 14 comers to mind.  The one game he keeps referencing saw me push Arsis for self voting.  I eventually was the day 1 mis-lynch for my efforts.  Who played a pivotal role in my lynch?  Barry.  What was Arsis that game?   Scum.  If anything, you would think he would connect the dots and vote Arsis here.  The pattern is Arsis self-votes = Arsis is scum.  Instead, he concocts this garbage case on me because I didn't vote the self voter Arsis.  Instead, I kept a reaction vote on Pac cause well he's Pac and I wanted to get him to play.  You guys want to lynch me go ahead.  I have very little invested at this point.  So again, Rule 14.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

What?  Barry's entire case rests on his pre-conceived notion that I always vote self voters.  I do often push self voters but the game dictates whether I vote them or I ignore it.  Not sure what else to say.  Rule 14 comers to mind.  The one game he keeps referencing saw me push Arsis for self voting.  I eventually was the day 1 mis-lynch for my efforts.  Who played a pivotal role in my lynch?  Barry.  What was Arsis that game?   Scum.  If anything, you would think he would connect the dots and vote Arsis here.  The pattern is Arsis self-votes = Arsis is scum.  Instead, he concocts this garbage case on me because I didn't vote the self voter Arsis.  Instead, I kept a reaction vote on Pac cause well he's Pac and I wanted to get him to play.  You guys want to lynch me go ahead.  I have very little invested at this point.  So again, Rule 14.

Besides that, you typically vote and unvote people, and in your own way you get content going with your chaos. You haven't driven anything besides voting the person voting you. You voted Pac early and stayed on him. The way this game was going, scum was probably thinking they could just coast right to night and Ape/Pac could be an easy lynch.

Then Arsis self voted and a train built but you didn't even join it for fun, which is not what I'd expect from you either. 

Anyone else get the sense DPR was trying to derail me a little with his post? I haven't been the only one to call him out on not reading. Arsis you did too. Barry you even said he's just trying to pick apart the little leads/thoughts we do have and hasn't done jack. If he was town he should be helping us but nope. Also tried getting rid of Nolder at the end there before he could get subbed in. FoS

6 minutes ago, Arsis said:

JC hasn't played a game with me as scum yet. So I have no idea what he's saying about that.

What I got from it is that you were scum when you self voted in Watchmen and Barry drove a mislynch on him in that game. And I think he is also saying that by his logic, if Barry is using that game as an example, Barry should vote you, not him. Not sure though, he can clarify. 

51 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

@JiF can we get a VC?

What are your thoughts on kdels and Jets? 

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I like how limp dick pirate has done a lot of criticizing of others posts and not much else. Keep up the "good" work captain.

I'd love to hear more about how he said you were trying to stir the pot.. with specific examples. @DPR

35 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

This was pretty much my point. I don’t think the case against you was particularly strong initially. Your reaction parroting Arsis, the bad logic on Drums, then what seemed to me like an OMGUS on Barry was worse than the actual case. The logic in this post makes it seem less like OMGUS and more legitimate though.

20 minutes ago, Drums said:

Besides that, you typically vote and unvote people, and in your own way you get content going with your chaos. You haven't driven anything besides voting the person voting you. You voted Pac early and stayed on him. The way this game was going, scum was probably thinking they could just coast right to night and Ape/Pac could be an easy lynch.

Then Arsis self voted and a train built but you didn't even join it for fun, which is not what I'd expect from you either. 

...and yet you buy the fabricated case from Barry?  Got it.  You expect me to play the same when I did that the town lynched me Day 1.  I change it up and now you say I'm not playing the same way so I must be scum.  OK.  Your logic is brilliant.  I'll go back to posting once a day (which would still be more than most of this roster) and you guys can continue lynching every day 1.  I really do not care at this point.   

10 minutes ago, Drums said:

What I got from it is that you were scum when you self voted in Watchmen and Barry drove a mislynch on him in that game. And I think he is also saying that by his logic, if Barry is using that game as an example, Barry should vote you, not him. Not sure though, he can clarify. 

I wasn't scum in watchman though?

and I self-voted in the batman game and I was town.

• Thumb Down 1

22 minutes ago, Drums said:

And JC the way you just talked about Arsis (he self votes when scum) and that's what you're now bringing up, wouldn't that have been more reason for you to vote Arsis?

I didn't consider at the time.  After Berry kept referencing that game I went back and looked.  I was voted off Day 1 for staying hard on Arsis.  Again, I change it up and dipsh*t Berry creates a narrative that put me on the block.  Again, Rule 14.  

16 minutes ago, Drums said:

Anyone else get the sense DPR was trying to derail me a little with his post? I haven't been the only one to call him out on not reading. Arsis you did too. Barry you even said he's just trying to pick apart the little leads/thoughts we do have and hasn't done jack. If he was town he should be helping us but nope. Also tried getting rid of Nolder at the end there before he could get subbed in. FoS

Berry also wanted to play lynch Nolder Wednesday.  

11 minutes ago, Drums said:

What are your thoughts on kdels and Jets? 

Could have been opportunistic scum, could have been voting the only real gameplay related reason to vote up to that point. Worries me more with kdels than with JETS to be honest, more in line with JETS play style.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

This was pretty much my point. I don’t think the case against you was particularly strong initially. Your reaction parroting Arsis, the bad logic on Drums, then what seemed to me like an OMGUS on Barry was worse than the actual case. The logic in this post makes it seem less like OMGUS and more legitimate though.

I have no idea what you mean by parroting Arsis.  There are several self voters this year that have made a habit of it.  Arsis, GATA, Hess and lately Ape and CTM.  Obviously I'd rather just lynch that especially if the self-vote came from AtE but I understand I'm not going to lead a lynch on it moving forward as it just leads to my own lynch.  Can't win.  You willing to lynch all self voters?  Especially now?  Listening to dipsh*t Berry is not the path.  

6 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I wasn't scum in watchman though?

and I self-voted in the batman game and I was town.

I know you weren't scum but you weren't exactly town either haha

I can't really comment on the Batman game because I didn't keep up that much so I don't know either way. That game might just be a distraction at this point unless anyone thinks it is useful to reference.