Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

This guy ain’t scum 

Hey handsome!  How have you been?  You laughed at Arsis claim and it's confusing me because I didnt believe him and now it's almost in the lynch all liars territory even though you didnt lie but ya feel me?  What's the deal?

• Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m cartel. Vanilla. I thought I made it clear back when Gata and JETS claimed cartel masons. I wanted to see if they claimed my character. Anyway, yes.

So you're cartel and not in the mason group?  Weird.  

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, JiF said:

Hey handsome!  How have you been?  You laughed at Arsis claim and it's confusing me because I didnt believe him and now it's almost in the lynch all liars territory even though you didnt lie but ya feel me?  What's the deal?

Hi! Arsis lied and I’m town ❤️

3 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

we all know the bold is horse crap since I have been very involved in solving this game

That’s not true. You revealed and went right into illogical self-vetting mode. It was shady. You’re not contributing to finding scum, you’re energy has been spent on getting into the good graces of town.

3 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

You’ve explained why you killed SMC, and you’ve explained why you claimed. I’m asking for an explanation on why you submitted the kill before you claimed, which I have not seen.

This.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

That’s not true. You revealed and went right into illogical self-vetting mode. It was shady. You’re not contributing to finding scum, you’re energy has been spent on getting into the good graces of town.

This.

preach!

michael mosley on ozark

3 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Also why are we just taking Lizzie on his word ? we going to just let him skate by as a possible crazy/insane/WTF ever COP ? Why would there be an FBI cop designed to catch scum FBI and another insane cop that totally useless ? Thats what makes no damn sense and we have seen Lizzie do this crap before but here we are doing nothing

Lizzie doing this as scum seems improbable. Nice attempt to deflect. 

Unvote

2 hours ago, BallinPB said:

The thing about Arsis though is there hasn't been a semblance of a counter claim correct?  I have to iso Arsis and take a look.  

Doc shouldn’t counter, even if it’d give us scum. More important if doc stays hidden, protects cop. 

• Upvote 2

Vote Smash

Reveal does not sit well with me at all for reasons already explained. Neither does the deflections on my stated issues with it. And neither does him automatically tinfoiling that 80 and LK were pulling a gambit right after LK claimed cop with an ability to catch other factions besides FBI and pushing to lynch LK next day if 80 flipped scum.

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

Vote Smash

Reveal does not sit well with me at all for reasons already explained. Neither does the deflections on my stated issues with it. And neither does him automatically tinfoiling that 80 and LK were pulling a gambit right after LK claimed cop with an ability to catch other factions besides FBI and pushing to lynch LK next day if 80 flipped scum.

I thought drums was the cop?

Just now, HessStation said:

I thought drums was the cop?

He has claimed cop that shows FBI/not FBI results. Next day LK claimed to be the cop that got town/not town results, and said he got a guilty on 80. Smash proposed to know LK was lying (later softened that he didn’t know it for a fact) and that even if 80 flipped not town we should lynch LK the next day because they must be pulling a gambit. 80 flipped town, LK’s claimed character would fit with a theory he’s a paranoid cop.

2 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Maybe I should clarify a bit: I believe that you shot SMC, I have no idea if you did it for pro-town reasons. If you had claimed, there could have been debate about your shot, you could have holstered till another time, the shot could have been directed elsewhere, etc. You submitting your shot and then claiming you’re a one time vig doesn’t allow us to do any of that. We just are forced to take your word for it. I have a problem with the play if you are telling the truth because your BPV would have bought us some time to properly vet you and use the shot on someone who wasn’t headed for lynch anyway.

I have a bigger problem with this play specifically in this game given we know players are searching for other players, presumably for some kind of reward. A vest, another shot, a conversion, who knows, but it’s likely someone was searching for Marty and maybe you killing him earned you that reward and you thought you could vet yourself as the vig in the process. That’s why the order you did things in matters.

This is a great post.

Smash rushing a shot on N1 is very out-if-character.

vote snash

26 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Doc shouldn’t counter, even if it’d give us scum. More important if doc stays hidden, protects cop. 

incredible I agree again 

We can't we lynch Harssis for lying?

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

yes. Not weird. I’m vanilla. The masons are probably the big players. I’m a nobody.

This is 100 % horse sh*t .... cartel but not in the group ??? Cant you people see he can't be in the group as scum that's why hes saying hes cartel but not in the group lol this is so obvious and I'm willing to bet Jvill is his scum-mate Notice how they both piled on me. I was as open as possible as to why I shot SMC but no one finds it weird now all of a sudden days later Jvill starting to question and Ape following suit.

Jvill and Ape are your remaining scum and its obvious.

Unvote Los 

Vote Ape 

2 hours ago, kdels62 said:

You hastily said, I have a shot, I’m gonna shoot SMC. After the fact it turns out you have 1 shot and made a decision without discussion and without giving town a chance to work it out. SMC was given no chance to defend on D2. No counter claim on the main character of the show?  You then either didn’t kill him, or you killed him and are a Langmore. Followed by your whole “it’s not time to reveal my character” crap after all the BS “half reveals” thing. It’s all lame.

Per the bold: Playing devil's advocate here, I recall an argument in a game early this season saying that it's best a vig take their shot on their own, rather than openly discuss it with the game.

In retrospect, though, yes, a Town vig should've not shot SMC in order to give him a chance to defend. I honestly, thought SMC was full of sh*t, though, so I wouldn't blame Smash for not believing his claim.

It also has not been lost on me that Smash could've wanted to shoot Marty, and was going to shoot him regardless, hence the lack of discussing it with Town first.

16 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This is a great post.

Smash rushing a shot on N1 is very out-if-character.

vote snash

you had an entire game to make this post and vote me burt getting close to the dead line you and jvill think you can get me on a hyper lynch ? 

Just now, Smashmouth said:

Ape and Jvill are scum I cant believe Ape said he was cartel but not part of the cartel group can it be more obvious who and what he is ?

See the only problem I have is that our 2 characters aren't the only 2 in the show & now nelson the hit man shows up. Ape is right in that we don't know if he's good or bad since he technically took out a Langmore which is a different faction. 

If there's a bad/good part of Cartel so far we know it contains Nelson.