Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

Spoot, smash and Losmeister discussing flavor vs. clues in scenes had gone from discerning to disconcerting quickly. Too much work being put into it to feel Kosher.

CTM vs. Jif in prior pages felt obtuse. Spoot jumping in was weird too. 

Lismeister still a sound vote. Could move, but not saying to whom. I’m sneaky!!!

7 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, it's a thought, and I'm just now realizing which characters could be in which Cartel faction.

Gross that you’re splitting the cartel up. We’ve got proof that there’s already 3 factions, and multiple people claiming cartel is town. You’re hunting GM for a faction that we don’t know exists, when we know of two factions Lsngmore and fbi that do

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

CTM vs. Jif in prior pages felt obtuse

ugh, can't believe i have the urge to make an acute joke

his description of my vote pattern wasn't close to accurate, not sure how it's obtuse to challenge it

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Gross that you’re splitting the cartel up. We’ve got proof that there’s already 3 factions, and multiple people claiming cartel is town. You’re hunting GM for a faction that we don’t know exists, when we know of two thinkers Lsngmore and fbi that do

yep not knowing the source material is a problem

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

ugh, can't believe i have the urge to make an acute joke

his description of my vote pattern wasn't close to accurate, not sure how it's obtuse to challenge it

The gentleness of the prolonged argument felt obtuse. My opinion, you gangrenous curr.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Gross that you’re splitting the cartel up. We’ve got proof that there’s already 3 factions, and multiple people claiming cartel is town. You’re hunting GM for a faction that we don’t know exists, when we know of two thinkers Lsngmore and fbi that do

I may have been putting too much thought into it, but it was based on thinking Nelson could be part of a separate Cartel faction, rather than a Town vig, because being a vig doesn't jive with his character, imo. Vigs work on their own, and Nelson takes orders directly from someone else.

Again, perhaps I'm making it overly complicated, but I was just trying to work out how many hostile factions Town has to worry about.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

I may have been putting too much thought into it, but it was based on thinking Nelson could be part of a separate Cartel faction, rather than a Town vig, because being a vig doesn't jive with his character, imo. Vigs work on their own, and Nelson takes orders directly from someone else.

Again, perhaps I'm making it overly complicated, but I was just trying to work out how many hostile factions Town has to worry about.

The bold is what it looks like when you map source to game, but are retarded.

36 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I am cartel and town. You are claiming cartel and town. Nelson is cartel. its basic math, toots.

How do we know there isn’t bad cartel too tho ? 
and why wouldn’t said person claim their shot ? They caught another faction 

unless you’re claiming it then kudos 

if not it could be another faction

11 hours ago, HessStation said:

Unvote vote whoever Stark and Drums are voting 

i replaced stark and im not voting anyone atm

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

FBI was a pair in the show. This is a high-risk direction to go in discussion right now. Easy to obfuscate.

Langmore owned the cage of bobcats. So yea, 100%

Bold is a slip. Cartel is town. Happy with my vote.

Why is it a slip?because of source matrial?

8 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

If, by "predecessor" you mean Gata, then, well, no she didn't claim bulletproof doc under minimal pressure and hint at character. She claimed Mason for her and her partner with minimal pressure, so I don't see your point.

The fact is, the mod cautioned us about revealing characters, and this is quickly turning into an 80-inspired free-for-all where, on the count of three, we all drop our pants.

This is weird. And I don't necessarily see how character reveals will help us find Scum, as if Scum isn't going to have safe character reveals. I'm going to have to mull it over some more.

Gata claimed mason? Who’s the partner? 

8 hours ago, GATA said:

How do we know there isn’t bad cartel too tho ? 
and why wouldn’t said person claim their shot ? They caught another faction 

unless you’re claiming it then kudos 

if not it could be another faction

1.) because there’s no evidence of it, until there is it is a distraction to soeculate

2.) tons of town power roles are outed, why do you want more out? If it’s a vig, then staying quiet is fine, whatever

3.) I’m not claiming it, just saying with the info we have being a Byrd or cartel is being town, so that Nelson guy in the scene is town imo

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

i replaced stark and im not voting anyone atm

Why is it a slip?because of source matrial?

Because we’ve established cartel = town. He separates town and cartel as two separate entities in his post. Tells me he’s not cartel, so I’m curious about his character. He’s not cartel, and buddy, Marty and Jonah are all accounted for. Doesn’t leave many others. 

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

Cartel is prob town let’s go w 2 bad team, 3 FBI and 3 langmores most likely 

Agreed. What we know is there are 3 teams, so far. Snell is the wildcard, we don’t know where they fit yet. We don’t need to speculate numbers just yet. I get the sense there are mechanics where people can join/convert or something. Still unsure how that works.

• Upvote 1