F Jamal Adams

Philc1

8 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

Please share 

Yeah I want to see it too. Praying the Rams hold on right now. If they do all we need is the Kupp play and taking the L will allow Jets fans to own him on IG. The Seahawks have a horrible offfensive line and an above average defense relying on a lot of veterans. They are going to miss those picks dearly. Jets clearly won this trade, but even if their picks don't pan out, the Seahawks didn't win either

Just now, hokiejetfan92 said:

Yeah I want to see it too. Praying the Rams hold on right now. If they do all we need is the Kupp play and taking the L will allow Jets fans to own him on IG. The Seahawks have a horrible offfensive line and an above average defense relying on a lot of veterans. They are going to miss those picks dearly. Jets clearly won this trade, but even if their picks don't pan out, the Seahawks didn't win either

I saw the clip on tv.  I will share the link once it gets on YT.  It was in a press conference this week

4 minutes ago, KINGDIRK said:

Where’s all the people who yelled “we shouldn’t trade him. Pay an in the box safety $17m a year”

Where’s Joe Beingo? Would love to hear his thoughts lol

When Boningo started rambling incoherent about paying Adams $20 Mil a year I started to wonder if he was scenile

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, JetsFan1986 said:

I’m happy we traded him because we got a haul for him that will help us build a team much quicker 

Passing on Mahomes for Adams will haunt us for the rest of his career, but that trade was absolutely the best possible outcome for that draft screw up. Two 1st and the 3rd with the contract they need to give him... I STILL can't believe JD pulled that off. 

***PLEASE don't take this post as an invitation to correct me with "Keeping the Jets best player would have been the best outcome?!" That argument is deader than "Gase is coming back in 2021"

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, KINGDIRK said:

Where’s all the people who yelled “we shouldn’t trade him. Pay an in the box safety $17m a year”

Where’s Joe Beingo? Would love to hear his thoughts lol

I've been wondering if Jamal's contract demands changed at all with that trade. He has been quiet this year, which he never would have been here. I've got to think that they made some handshake deal to pay him this offseason.

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

It will hurt the NY Jet forever, 

The only small bit of relief I get is the fact that 9 other teams also passed on him. Somehow I feel like it would hurt a lot more if he was selected by the team after us.

Besides, that offseason everyone knew our biggest need was safety ?