F Jamal Adams

Philc1

33 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

I think that Jamaal is one of the biggest douchebags of all time but I just looked at the hit and I don't think it was dirty.

It wasn't dirty but definitely a penalty. Even if a QB dives headfirst he's supposed to be afforded the protection of a defenseless player(the NFL views it the same as a QB sliding feet first and giving themselves up). Makes no sense why they picked up the flag.

2 minutes ago, jgb said:

Lesson of the day: to be liked by Jets fans, play like trash but be a "good kid."

Sam Darnold Stats, News, Bio | ESPN

Interesting that you think this. There's like five and a half of us Darnold supporters on the board. 

You would think that qualifies as being in the minority of the opinion on Darnold lol. 

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

Interesting that you think this. There's like five and a half of us Darnold supporters on the board. 

You would think that qualifies as being in the minority of the opinion on Darnold lol. 

Yes, I know the post-modern narrative incentivates everyone to believe they are an underdog surrounded by "haterz" but there's a lot more than 5 people willing to die on the Sam hill (lol).

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Yes, I know the post-modern narrative incentivates everyone to believe they are an underdog surrounded by "haterz" but there's a lot more than 5 people willing to die on the Sam hill (lol).

The board is overwhelmingly anti Darnold. Outside of the board is another story. 

I also dont see him being a "good kid" used as his defense if but a couple times. The defense of Darnold is ALWAYS that his supporting cast and coach suck. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, JTJet said:

The board is overwhelmingly anti Darnold. Outside of the board is another story. 

I also dont see him being a "good kid" used as his defense if but a couple times. The defense of Darnold is ALWAYS that his supporting cast and coach suck. 

You're probably right. Many of the same who defend Sam now also defended Geno, who is one of the most unlikable players in the NFL.

4 minutes ago, jgb said:

You're probably right. Many of the same who defend Sam now also defended Geno, who is one of the most unlikable players in the NFL.

Well, I can proudly say I never defended Geno per se but I hung on for hope longer than I should have lol. 

• Haha 1