Draft Day Meet Up 2021

2 hours ago, TheMo said:

I expect your hair to be as long as last time. If that is not the case I will not allow you into the zoom lol

it's longer! 

also let me say that in honor of the holiday I will only say good things about Kapono 

he certainly knows his way around a football 

27 minutes ago, bitonti said:

it's longer! 

also let me say that in honor of the holiday I will only say good things about Kapono 

he certainly knows his way around a football 

Haha you’re in a safe space brother. I think it would be a terrible mistake. Fields all the way for me. Or I guess we might be able to get Rodgers now wtf? Lol

Just now, TheMo said:

Haha you’re in a safe space brother. I think it would be a terrible mistake. Fields all the way for me. Or I guess we might be able to get Rodgers now wtf? Lol

You know what else I like about Zach wilson? He's got all the parts. 

two legs, two arms, and a head 

the kid's got it all 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, TheMo said:

Alright you heathens and miscreants. The zoom link from yesterday should work. I am planning on firing it up @ 18:45 so don't freak out if you can't get in before then. I'll post back here when I open it again.

@Paradis @Lith@More Cowbell@sec101row23

@King P - JAMAL ADAMS!!! You're welcome, don't kid yourself you love me. I only harass people I enjoy if this makes you feel better.

@Chrebetfan80 - quit polishing your wood... yup I took it there lol

@DoubleDecker you can join right away this time haha :D

@Mogglez@Jet Nut you are uninvited.... you burned out my screen with too much genetic sexiness on one screen... know your limits guys

It's up friends

3 hours ago, TheMo said:

Out and about unfortunately but if I get a chance I’ll hop on, otherwise maybe a post draft weekday meet up or new thread 

I know I'm late, but I just want to thank all the JetNation members who showed up to make this 2021 Draft Day Zoom meet up even better than last year!  It felt good not yelling at the TV by my lonesome as my fiancé watches in horror lol.   The amount of collective knowledge contained on this site is staggering especially when I got a chance to hear some of the members thoughts in person.  This place is special and I am grateful to be a part of the community.   Cheers  to a new season with hopefully better results.  Let's go Jets!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1