Happy Birthday, Joe Namath

Happy birthday Broadway Joe Willie White Shoes Namath. 

He'll always be apart of my childhood memories because when my grandpa was still alive, all of the stories he told me about his favorite Namath will live within my memories and my heart and soul, forever. 

image.png.4700f4b107471c18feb9585ca81829f0.png

image.png.66c7957ae6ff39c7308c3277d140322e.png

image.thumb.png.94d2a5d704e17baafc8a178df977ad1f.png

image.png.f0440c66ea7aa60a79055486c8a2adb6.png

image.png.bc57d55e652f35a28b9da06551de82ea.png

Thnx you for giving my grandpa so many memories and a SB title to rave about!!!

image.png.f472703bf3b207e38dc288a9a283e23a.png

Please Zach Wilson; please lead us to another NYJ Super Bowl Victory; in order to watch Joe Namath make one more Guaranteed SB prediction and dance/celebrate just... 1 more time!

I want the Jets to win one more for my older brother and Namath, then I do for myself.

image.thumb.png.aaf0401d95d2ae49144bdc2efde1fd57.png

image.png.6b40cc0b2db5245fb3d2ab3c0025e822.png

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I shall marry this woman

Haha. For anyone not in the know, that's Olivia Namath after a meth bust years back. Going to Hell thanks to hertz . . . not as if I need any help. New avatar? I can't even believe that I pulled that one out of my monkey butt.

8 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

I still use BRUT deodorant because he was the frontman for the product for a few years......  HBD JOE.

Haha, Holy Crap, funny you should say that. I love BRUT 33 to this day, probably because it reminds me of my Daddy. It's utter garbage on some level, but not Aqua Velva level garbage which NO-ONE could stand. I actually really like it, lol. They had a run of something called BRUT Actif Blue in the early 90s, but you can't find it anywhere. 

40 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Had no clue he was so young. Birthday.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Just Birthday? Haha. 

The day Joe Namath started doing Medicare commercials is when I thought about my own mortality.  I literally went, "WHHHAAAATTT."

15 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

@SAR I Have some respect if not for Joe Namath then for yourself. 

I've shown him a ton of respect, 40 years worth, in fact.  It's time for new heroes, especially one that doesn't shake his cane at our franchise every time he needs followers for some book or card show he's hosting.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 2

17 hours ago, jetophile said:

Haha. For anyone not in the know, that's Olivia Namath after a meth bust years back. Going to Hell thanks to hertz . . . not as if I need any help. New avatar? I can't even believe that I pulled that one out of my monkey butt.

Pot, not meth

3 hours ago, jetophile said:

Haha, Holy Crap, funny you should say that. I love BRUT 33 to this day, probably because it reminds me of my Daddy. It's utter garbage on some level, but not Aqua Velva level garbage which NO-ONE could stand. I actually really like it, lol. They had a run of something called BRUT Actif Blue in the early 90s, but you can't find it anywhere. 

It's an automatic send for me in Amazon.  I use the deodorant. Trust me , the women love the smell. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BDY7CNE/ref=ox_sc_act_image_2?smid=A3B0RTC0TE9XUT&psc=1

81p8O9rtNIL._SL1500_.jpg

30 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I've shown him a ton of respect, 40 years worth, in fact.  It's time for new heroes, especially one that doesn't shake his cane at our franchise every time he needs followers for some book or card show he's hosting.

SAR I

You'll defend and stick up for ADAM GASE like no tomorrow but then disrespect JOE NAMATH? 

You really are a... Troll. 

• Upvote 3