Trevor “Generational” Lawrence on ESPN tonight

Salehery

Just now, Salehery said:

Excited to see him light up the Saints backups tonight like Wilson, Fields, Jones, and Lance. 

Fields, Jones, Lance, Trask etc haven't lit up anything; not quite like Zach Wilson has. 

Because Zach Wilson hasn't just been the best Rookie QB during preseason he's also the best NFL QB within the entire league throughout 2 games thus far (and it's not even close).

I'm watching ESPN Monday Night Countdown right now and as someone who wanted Trevor Lawrence I'm hoping to see him fall flat on his face tonight.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

More importantly @Jetsfan80 Jameis Winston is starting.

I'm an FSU fan and I'm embarrassed of Jameis Winston he's the opposite of a finger licking leader and one of the biggest INT machines of all time and if he plays the entire half I guarantee he throws an INT. Great arm horrible IQ.

@JiFapono your Kyle Trask Florida Gator has been the most atrocious preseason QB I've  EVER seen. ..

1 minute ago, Larz said:

I’m offended by all the agendas and narratives unfairly labeling the unprecedented success of Trevor Lawrence as something he did wrong as if it should have air quotes. 

let’s pivot, circle back, and in an abundance of caution in these uncertain times just let the kid ******* play football without anyone taking a victory lap after every success or failure 

All five first rounders could be great 

2 minutes ago, Larz said:

I’m offended by all the agendas and narratives unfairly labeling the unprecedented success of Trevor Lawrence as something he did wrong as if it should have air quotes. 

let’s pivot, circle back, and in an abundance of caution in these uncertain times just let the kid ******* play football without anyone taking a victory lap after every success or failure 

3 and out. 

Something Zach didn't do all of GB.

I loved Trevor Lawrence.  And I'm hoping he's Ken O'Brien and Zach Wilson is Dan Marino.  

It's our turn to catch a freaking break.

He's in our Conference and yes I'm hoping he busts.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Terrible decision but a good throw. Classic Jameis. 

Guy they took before we got Moore was cooked.

He was also an injury prone CB in college.

I laughed at JAX FO when they passed on Elijah Moore and took a CB and would've never forgave JD if he would've passed on Elijah Moore too.

JAX has already screwed over Trevor Lawrence by drafting a CB while passing on the SECs most explosive WR in Elijah Moore. Absolutely screwed him. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

3 and out. 

I loved Trevor Lawrence.  And I'm hoping he's Ken O'Brien and Zach Wilson is Dan Marino.  

Trevor going up against NO starters. Really none of this matters. It will likely be years before we get a true read on these kids. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Fields, Jones, Lance, Trask etc haven't lit up anything; not quite like Zach Wilson has. 

Because Zach Wilson hasn't just been the best Rookie QB during preseason he's also the best NFL QB within the entire league throughout 2 games thus far (and it's not even close).

I'm watching ESPN Monday Night Countdown right now and as someone who wanted Trevor Lawrence I'm hoping to see him fall flat on his face tonight.

There is an argument to be made that Mac Jones has been equally as impressive.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

3 and out. 

Uhhh, yeah, you do realize that those two things happening literally have no relationship to one another. Fact is.. they can both be Dan Marino!

F1BC5594-1C9E-44AE-9442-9A9C7CD60DD8.gif

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Salehery said:

Trevor going up against NO starters. Really none of this matters. It will likely be years before we get a true read on these kids. 

New Orleans is dialing a bunch of stuff up on defense here. Lawrence looks pretty composed and is looking the part.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1