It's time for Kenny Yeboah, Josh Adams and of course Denzel Mims!

Nixhead

1 hour ago, Nixhead said:

These players are weapons - get the on the field next game! What could go wrong that hasn't already gone wrong? Duh!!! Just don't expect Yeboah to block or Adams to block or Mims to play the slot and shazzzam - we are good!

i want to see these guys too but...

Yeboah and Adams dont block? ,,, isnt that what we need. or do we need more runners going after Wilson.

43 minutes ago, doitny said:

i want to see these guys too but...

Yeboah and Adams dont block? ,,, isnt that what we need. or do we need more runners going after Wilson.

The players playing right now can't seem to block so what would be the harm? Honestly I dont think Yeboah or Adams are any good at blocking or we would see them on the field by now - but we wouldn't be bringing them in for their blocking skills. All Adams does is consistently average 5 yrs a carry and Yeboah would have to be paid attention to and is a big play threat - same as Mims. Change some things up and see what works but I think our coaches are stubborn and they will stick with their convictions even when they continue to not work.

This isn't backyard football.  If Mimms isn't going to learn the playbook and where and when to be in the right spots he isn't going to get on the field no matter how much talent he has.  He needs to start taking things seriously and treat it like a job and actually put the time and effort into his profession.  You guys make it seem like the aren't playing the kid just in spite of the fans.  C'mon