2021/22 NY Rangers thread

EM31

9 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Idk how you've been dealing with this for almost two rounds with the home-road BS. I'm sick of it and it's been 5 games.

It's frustrating to say the least, and it's unsustainable. It just boggles my mind, and I'm waiting for it to bite them in the ass and finally lose at home (honestly, they shouldn't have even won that first game this series). 

Fortunately, as a Jets fan, I'm used to disappointment, lol. Hell, even being a Canes fan in the 2010s wasn't easy.

30 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

It's frustrating to say the least, and it's unsustainable. It just boggles my mind, and I'm waiting for it to bite them in the ass and finally lose at home (honestly, they shouldn't have even won that first game this series). 

Fortunately, as a Jets fan, I'm used to disappointment, lol. Hell, even being a Canes fan in the 2010s wasn't easy.

Definitely not sustainable. You might beat us like that but if the Hurricanes want to beat the Lightning, then CAR will probably need to win one or two on the road.

15 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Definitely not sustainable. You might beat us like that but if the Hurricanes want to beat the Lightning, then CAR will probably need to win one or two on the road.

Definitely. I will say that you guys have kept things closer at PNC than Boston could, and if this goes to game seven like I think it will, I'm going to be nervous as Hell. The way these teams can play a suffocating defense is similar and it'll be a close one. Plus Igor is inhuman.

Tbh, though, I'd rather lose to you guys in this round than lose to Tampa next. I hate them so much, lol.

• Upvote 1

If the Jets play the Rangers have this year I think we would all be thrilled. 

whatever happens Monday, this season has been an absolute joy. Watching these kids grow and mature, spit in the face of adversity and overcome, they have really shown there is no quit in New York.

LGR !!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, shawn306 said:

If the Jets play the Rangers have this year I think we would all be thrilled. 

whatever happens Monday, this season has been an absolute joy. Watching these kids grow and mature, spit in the face of adversity and overcome, they have really shown there is no quit in New York.

LGR !!!!

Finally seeing the kid line make an impact has been my highlight. Chytill and Lafreniere and Kakko will take these experiences and hopefully make a big jump next season. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

4 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Which part? Rangers winning at Carolina or TB making short work of the winner?

Tampa making short work of the winner 

Rangers had game 1 in the bag, and game 2 they were in it all game. They can win in Carolina, will they is a different story. 

• Upvote 3

Trouba lays a guy out... skating oddly back to the bench...too many men penalty....

ESPN comes back from break with a slice of life story. I like Brendan Smith FWIW, but ESPN truly is the drizzling sh*ts. 

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Jet9 said:

Trouba lays a guy out... skating oddly back to the bench...too many men penalty....

ESPN comes back from break with a slice of life story. I like Brendan Smith FWIW, but ESPN truly is the drizzling sh*ts. 

To their defense, to cheap to put a second guy up top, so their color guy thought it was skate issue. They didn’t even know trouba laid that hit

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

To their defense, to cheap to put a second guy up top, so their color guy thought it was skate issue. They didn’t even know trouba laid that hit

I have an unnatural yet justified hate for that network, lol. Everything that's wrong with sports media today. JMO. 

• Upvote 3