Geno

He’s getting intercepted 
Ha - knew someone would post this.

Geno played well. Receiver got tripped after he let go of the ball, nothing he could do about that. If not we may be talking about a comeback win.

Hopefully he returns to form and increases our draft stock.
  • Haha 1

Geno was exactly Geno, He has always been able to throw the ball and has always been able to look good if kept clean from the rush.
He also always finds ways panic when rushed and finds ways to make the huge error to potentially loose the game.
What error? I didn't see the all-22 but Joe Buck said Lockett tripped after Geno let go of the ball. Not even the magical Brady can change the throw after he lets go of it.
  • Sympathy 1

What error? I didn't see the all-22 but Joe Buck said Lockett tripped after Geno let go of the ball. Not even the magical Brady can change the throw after he lets go of it.

While that is true - the whole time he was in,I couldn’t stop thinking “a game changing pick is coming.” That’s not just bad luck. - that’s historical fact and precedent.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

57 minutes ago, isired said:

Ha - knew someone would post this.

Geno played well. Receiver got tripped after he let go of the ball, nothing he could do about that. If not we may be talking about a comeback win.

Hopefully he returns to form and increases our draft stock.

Unless Wilson is out for the year I wouldn’t get too excited

Seahawks have a bye in 3 weeks.  Wilson will be back afterwards.  I mean Dalvin Cook is trying to play RB with a high ankle sprain and Gronk is trying to come back with broken ribs and a punctured lung

31 minutes ago, isired said:
46 minutes ago, Beerfish said:
Geno was exactly Geno, He has always been able to throw the ball and has always been able to look good if kept clean from the rush.
He also always finds ways panic when rushed and finds ways to make the huge error to potentially loose the game.

Should have been PI

The pats get that call

• Sympathy 1

Usually QBs don't miss games because of a dislocated finger but we will see. Having said that, not sure that we need Wilson to be out for Seattle to completely tank. Their defense is incredibly bad, and Adams is maybe the weakest link at this point. He is an utter and complete liability on defense and is just jogging around now that he got his money. Very realistic for Seattle to not only not make the playoffs but give us a Top 10 pick. Their defense is on track to be the worst of all time. Seriously.

4 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Usually QBs don't miss games because of a dislocated finger but we will see. Having said that, not sure that we need Wilson to be out for Seattle to completely tank. Their defense is incredibly bad, and Adams is maybe the weakest link at this point. He is an utter and complete liability on defense and is just jogging around now that he got his money. Very realistic for Seattle to not only not make the playoffs but give us a Top 10 pick. Their defense is on track to be the worst of all time. Seriously.

Plotting The Simpsons GIF

Unless Wilson is out for the year I wouldn’t get too excited

Seahawks have a bye in 3 weeks.  Wilson will be back afterwards.  I mean Dalvin Cook is trying to play RB with a high ankle sprain and Gronk is trying to come back with broken ribs and a punctured lung
Difference is this supposedly won't straighten or heal without a solid 6 weeks give or take in a fingertip splint, which, with the middle finger anyway, wouldn't allow you to throw a football.

So if you can't throw with the tip at a 45 degree angle and it won't straighten without a continuous splint, it's hard to say he'll be playing soon. I was thinking surgery to short cut the process but it looks like the tendon has to heal.

1 hour ago, isired said:
1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

That is it though, it doesn't matter if you technically pin the int on him or not.  With him he can play great for periods of time but sooner or later he throws a pick, takes a sack coughs up the ball.  Something bad happens.

5 hours ago, johnnysd said:

It's not a dislocated finger.  It's a different kind of finger injury that will require his middle finger on his throwing hand to be in a splint up to 6 weeks.  

He's missing games.  Or he'll be far less effective/risk greater injury if he tries to play through it.  

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's not a dislocated finger.  It's a different kind of finger injury that will require his middle finger on his throwing hand to be in a splint up to 6 weeks.  

He's missing games.  Or he'll be far less effective/risk greater injury if he tries to play through it.  

Yeah I heard Rappaport say that it might require surgery as well. Was a gnarly injury.

8 hours ago, isired said:

Difference is this supposedly won't straighten or heal without a solid 6 weeks give or take in a fingertip splint, which, with the middle finger anyway, wouldn't allow you to throw a football.

So if you can't throw with the tip at a 45 degree angle and it won't straighten without a continuous splint, it's hard to say he'll be playing soon. I was thinking surgery to short cut the process but it looks like the tendon has to heal.

Well moot issue because Wilson got the surgery 

Geno sucks.  The Seahawks defense is terrible.  Maybe we get Kayvon Thinodeaux

• Upvote 1

On 10/7/2021 at 10:54 PM, Peace Frog said:

If you know the whole story about IK Enempkali breaking Geno’s face, you will understand that Geno is a piece of garbage.

Looking forward to our early first round pick for Prez. 

How he’s still in the league is beyond me. 

21 hours ago, Beerfish said:

He also always finds ways to panic when rushed and finds ways to make the huge error to potentially lose the game.

You sure you not talking about Darnold? Jets QB busts all sound the same.

I think Gino had some skill when he played here, it was just a perfect storm. The first thing he did was send some chick his unimpressive wiener pics, then he was making muscels standing on the bench.. then Deebo launched him across the locker room.

Possibly like Mims, being able to jump high and run fast doesn't always cut it if you got a dim bulb.