Reality of tomorrow's game

JohnnyLV

56 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

I’m not into conspiracy theories.  No matter who wins tomorrow the Jets are probably still a year away from being in serious playoff conversation.  It’s a young inexperienced teams that still has holes to fill 

I'm assuming you forgot the s and meant to type years away. 

1 hour ago, JETSY14 said:

I'm assuming you forgot the s and meant to type years away. 

It could be years.  I am a bit more of positive fan.  What I meant was that if they have a monster off-season/draft that maybe they might be able to sneak into the playoffs next year if things go absolutely right 

3 hours ago, Jets723 said:

I’m not into conspiracy theories.  No matter who wins tomorrow the Jets are probably still a year away from being in serious playoff conversation.  It’s a young inexperienced teams that still has holes to fill 

I always laugh when I hear people say things like this " I don't believe in conspiracy theories". LOL  Ok so you just accept what ever the powers that be tell you.  The CIA did a great job in inventing the term so no one questions official versions of the truth.

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, undertow said:

I always laugh when I hear people say things like this " I don't believe in conspiracy theories". LOL  Ok so you just accept what ever the powers that be tell you.  The CIA did a great job in inventing the term so no one questions official versions of the truth.

It's funny how many times in history "conspiracy theories" turn out to be "conspiracy fact". 

There was a time when you would have been laughed at and possibly shunned from society for suggesting the CIA was experimenting on people or spying on people. 

Then they declassified MK Uktra and Snowden blew the doors off that nonsense. 

Derp. 

There are conspiracy theories, and then there are conspiracy theories, like lizard people and such. 

• Post of the Week 2

15 minutes ago, undertow said:

I think you are being a bit over dramatic.  I said it kind of  tongue in cheek 

1 minute ago, Jets723 said:

I think you are being a bit over dramatic.  I said it kind of  tongue in cheek 

Not being over dramatic it's been said in this thread about 5 times.  I just find it fascinating how the term is thrown around to shut down conversation.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, johnnysd said:

The NFL does not want a 2-5 NE team tied with the Jets they want a 3-4 NE team and a 1-5 Jets team.

So expect the NFL to do everything they can to help NE out.

They will get very strategically time "television" time outs.

If the Jets try hurry up the referee will prevent the play until NE is ready

It will be open season on Zach. As long as they don't him in the head it will be fair game. On the other side any gentle tap on Jones one step after he throws will be roughing.

Don't be surprised with several completely unexplainable calls against the Jets.

Mac Jones will have at least an extra second past the normal extra second on time. 

Expect there to either be holding, PI or hands to face on every 3rd down if somehow NE needs a drive.

NE defense can hold our receivers as much as they like.

The NE line can hold at will. If the game gets out of hand they will call some ticky tac holding calls as bias rebuttal and umpire crew stats.

Thankfully we wont get Nantz openly cheering for them. Douchenozzle Steven King will make up for it with glowing accolades for the "resurgent" Pats in his column.

Sad thing is I am really not joking.

Dude you are right on the money..... I'm watching it happen!

22 hours ago, johnnysd said:

The NFL does not want a 2-5 NE team tied with the Jets they want a 3-4 NE team and a 1-5 Jets team.

So expect the NFL to do everything they can to help NE out.

They will get very strategically time "television" time outs.

If the Jets try hurry up the referee will prevent the play until NE is ready

It will be open season on Zach. As long as they don't him in the head it will be fair game. On the other side any gentle tap on Jones one step after he throws will be roughing.

Don't be surprised with several completely unexplainable calls against the Jets.

Mac Jones will have at least an extra second past the normal extra second on time. 

Expect there to either be holding, PI or hands to face on every 3rd down if somehow NE needs a drive.

NE defense can hold our receivers as much as they like.

The NE line can hold at will. If the game gets out of hand they will call some ticky tac holding calls as bias rebuttal and umpire crew stats.

Thankfully we wont get Nantz openly cheering for them. Douchenozzle Steven King will make up for it with glowing accolades for the "resurgent" Pats in his column.

Sad thing is I am really not joking.

Really wish I hadn't been right on this one.