Monday Night Football - who do you want to win?

Maxman

Who are you rooting for on Monday night?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Tough to say but who do you want to win?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2021 at 01:00 AM

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Why won’t the Bills be dynastic? All of their best players are 26 years old

Why will they? The Patriots are massive outliers in the Super Bowl era. It's highly unlikely that any team will come close to accomplishing what New England did over 20 years. The Chiefs are probably the closest, and they have an older head coach, and many of their playmakers are getting closer to the end of their career. The Bills might, but history suggests they won't become a dynasty. They tried to in the late 90s and failed. The Patriots are pretty much the only example of a dynasty. 49ers, Cowboys and Steelers all came close but never even sniffed the level the Patriots got to. 

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

You want the Bills to have a crisis of confidence. You want to keep them from feeling elite for as long as you can. Lord knows the Jets aren’t in position to stop them, so you may as well hope the Pats can.

If you think the difference between the bills becoming a dynasty or not is a regular season game vs the Mac Jones patriots they have no chance at becoming a dynasty 

9 minutes ago, doitny said:

common man tell us the truth. you don't think one game makes a difference. 

you just want another good game from MAC so you can beat up on Wilson some more.

My guy, Zach Wilson would have to improve his performance about 200% before he can be compared to Mac Jones. 

14 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Why won’t the Bills be dynastic? All of their best players are 26 years old

Because you need to win a single one before you can discuss dynasty?

Talking heads were discussing a Patriots vs. Bucs Super Bowl. It's like they're trying to drive me away from the sport. From a big picture standpoint the Pats sucking without Brady and Belichick being "exposed" has been one of the only things to enjoy about recent seasons. Naturally the Pats are about to be the 1 seed in the NFL with a rookie QB lol.

14 hours ago, T0mShane said:

You want the Bills to have a crisis of confidence. You want to keep them from feeling elite for as long as you can. Lord knows the Jets aren’t in position to stop them, so you may as well hope the Pats can.

No, you want Macc Jones to settle down and come back down to earth a bit. 

Josh Allen is already a star. The Bills were in the AFC title game last year and have a stud QB. They aren't going anywhere. 

The Pats are re-establishing themselves with a rookie QB. But he's still a rookie. 12 games into Mayfield's career, people thought he was going to flirt with being one of the best QBs in the league and a future MVP. There is still time to reverse what is happening in New England. Their next three games are @Bills, @Colts, Bills. You want them to suddenly drop from 8-4 to 8-7. They are still getting into the playoffs because they follow that up with the Jags and Dolphins, but you want them to come back down to earth. 

31 minutes ago, JoeDouglasFart said:

Shame on thee!

@T0mShane @playtowinthegame @Greenbloodblitz

Not even @Joe W. Namath has reached this low.

Screenshot_20211201-122015_Chrome.jpg

I don't like the Bills or the Patriots, so there is no wanting either team to win from me, therefore, I would rather be further proven correct in my analysis the Bills are pretenders. Buffalo will be lucky to survive Wild Card weekend when the real season starts.